1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lv.60 Grinding skill rotations please!

Discussion in 'Musa' started by Eltruism, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Eltruism

Sold a few things and managed to quickly gear up an lv.60 musa with 236AP.

I got this musa to 60 during the 1000% XP event so I know nothing of it.

Can anyone share their skill rotations for these two scenarios?

Assume I have all skills and max SP.

1) 1-2 shot mobs.

2) High HP/Eva./DP mob pack. (like manshaums/miru./etc.)

I would think 1) would be dash in, crosscut + space, then dash to next pack.

I would think 2) would be Blind Thrust non-awake 30% crit. buff, then, all the instant cast cooldowns in non awakening and some twisters here and there, then dash to next pack.

Are there better cookie-cutter/meta combos for grinding really fast?

Thanks ya'll.

2. Foggen

Foggen Musa 63 NA

When you can 1 and 2 shot, crosscut and twister(space) with occasional firey crevice (f) is pretty fast. I've heard about a meta where you dash to the center of a group and Rising Storm (preawakened shift-Q) then go to the next. That sounds boring to me though.

Against tankier mobs (which is generally my preference) you kind of have to have a multi-phase rotation where you go through skills that are available while your other ones are on cooldown.

So, you can do something like dash in with firey angel (w+f), flow:dash slash (hotkey, for dp debuff), below the belt (shift+lmb), crust crusher (shift-f) to foul play (hold lmb after crust). This is big damage and likely to finish any pack around your level. Then you can fill with crosscut->flow:backflow (a/d+lmb->a/d+rmb), twister, crevice, etc. If you have SP for it you can also quick swap to preawakened by canceling chase into blooming:phantom ([w+]rmb->shift+lmb+rmb), then rising storm and/or dragon bite combo before a quick c swap (w/s+c) back to awakened to continue.

Getting used to Musa is about getting a feel for what flows well into what, and getting used to that. Grinding mobs that can take a hit is a good way to practice it. I had to look up the key combos for some of these moves because I've practiced them so much my hands just do them now.