1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maehwa Community Suggestions (New since all the changes)

Discussion in 'Maehwa' started by Exitious1, Jun 30, 2018.

1. Exitious1

In there current state, no. They just reinforce the existing approaches/issues. The moonrise SA is a nice addition for the 50% bsr but its just not worth it from what I can tell over 100%. But its hard to test when all you have to work with is softcap AP. For all I know, at higher AP like 265 it might 1 shot multiple ppl and be protected. We need the BSR to be in live server to see for sure.

Slytrix likes this.
  2. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 62 EU

i think is not sufficent and all class will have too, this class need a totally rework for mass pvp, but if they will improve something is good too, always better than nothing, but we wait here and we see only this class is always skipped for improvement they fix only where they don't

Ayowa likes this.
  3. Ayowa

Ayowa Ninja 62 EU

+1

4. Ned Sheynji

Ned Sheynji Sheynji 62 EU

Really wish i could get more into Maewha PvP one day but IRL keeps distracting

5. Tomitaki

BSR added in KR, so maybe we will get them next week.

6. Ned Sheynji

Ned Sheynji Sheynji 62 EU

If you mean BSR in like Black Spirit Rage Skills they got released ages ago. Apparently they even accidently "unlocked" them for Warrior a month or 2 ago but locked them again the next week.

7. Tomitaki

Let me rephrase, this week in KR they are upgraded with injury function (dmg from bsr reducing max hp as well), so maybe they are finished with them and we can expect earlier delivery to our client (unlocking in our client).

8. RNGGod

Can we get an update how the changes are going? It has been over few months since we have got any changes. Soon we will be getting "stamina fix" from KR can we at least expect something good in return?

9. TeRRoRibleOne

Moonrise should be superarmored like it originally was. It is our main attack in awakening. Every other classes main attacks are protected, just not ours.

10. Tomitaki

I would rather have SA on petal bloom as mentioned in this topic (moonrise had SA only for a few weeks during balance month, petal bloom had it originally). Moonrise with SA means no floating and no air attack -> no DMG.

11. Prim nw

frost pillars/iceberg/petal bloom animation sped up by 200%

sleet steps iframe OR reduce cd to 3sec and make it cost no stamina off cd

moonlight dash SA (like seriously, who doesn't have this crap locked)

royal rage no stamina cost

kty

Slytrix and Exitious1 like this.
  12. Exitious1

Think you originally proposed moonrise animation speed up as well. If not id add that to the list.

13. Netreiam

You can’t do most of that in a fight, which is the reason the hit chase so hard on Musa as well (who didn’t have the benefit of that bug).

Imo to regain their “fastest class” status they should either have an alternative skill for movement dashing unprotected or add forward movement on a few unprotected, spammable skills so you can rotate them for movement. If they did that though I would say that they should nerf chase further because using it will be purely about protection.

14. TeRRoRibleOne

Well, it finally happened, RIP the class I loved but ruined by PA... can't stand it's current state in PvP, you have to be 100% better than everyone.
    [​IMG]

Tomitaki likes this.
  15. xTsubasa

Did we get ninja nerfed? Our Petal Dance and Flow: December has NO Super Armor. Also our Stamina dropped by 100 points

16. Exitious1

Where did you see this?

17. xTsubasa

It's not in the patchnotes but I noticed when I was grinding around with massive mobs, no super armor. As for stamina, I remember having 1970 before the patch last wednesday without any buffs, now it's 1870. I sent a ticket and messages thru facebook but no replies at all -.-

18. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 62 EU

I dont have your problems, sa end when you land

#278 Kurtferro79, Mar 10, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
  19. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 62 EU

I tried the Mystic and Maehwa in comparison looks like an old broomstick, when I read comments on fast classes that do not have grab because they would be OP and I find classes like Mystic (or Lahn, or the war, Nj) that dangle on the enemy at the speed of light and have the grab ... consuming almost no stamina, in addition to the fact that often enough just palm the keyboard to do things you dream with the Mae, or when they tell you that those classes we have to damage from distance, with thing? we are on the ridiculous, this class must be fixed or redone, at least we need a decent iframe on stigma, which does not end half animation like the SA that have deigned to give us ...

20. AZzalor

AZzalor Hyneria Maehwa EU

For lahn this is true, not for mystic tho.
    Mystics movement is tied to long cd (triple dash 15 sec) or shards which you can only refresh on a 45 sec cd. She has high burst mobility, but once that is used up you don't have much movement left. While maehwa dashes at similar speed and uses stamina the same time, she can keep this speed up for much longer.