1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maehwa or Tamer?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by AbsolutPerfekt, Oct 24, 2019.

?

Maehwa or Tamer?

1. Tamer

6 vote(s)
    35.3%
  2. Maehwa

8 vote(s)
    47.1%
  3. Other (name it in comment)

3 vote(s)
    17.6%
  1. AbsolutPerfekt

AbsolutPerfekt DarkKnight 61 EU

Sooo yea, it's one of those questions again...

Atm im playing a DK with ~240 AP but she just doesn't deal any noticeable dmg with that AP. Heard she starts to shine at ~260 AP. Im not going to have that AP anytime soon. So I googled a bit and apparently Tamer and Maehwa deal some good dmg around that AP (Ninja as well, but I don't like Ninja).

Which of these two would be better overall? In grinding, 1v1 PvP and Smallscale/Mass PvP.

2. Jannanomana

Jannanomana DarkKnight EU

so since u are a DK it looks like you prefer adult over lolis. so stick with maewha, she cute :)

3. TeRRoRibleOne

If you want to do large scale PvP I would suggest tamer over maehwa. Their 100% presently is the the top if not the best 100 in the game. Maehwa is lacking the tools presently to be useful in 60+ man wars unless they sit on the outside and are able to get 1v1's. But even then I would recommend lahn over maehwa purely because of all the protected skills and grab which maehwa does not have.

4. Elsaxual

as much as i would want to recommend maehwa, she's not at a very good place atm. tamer is better, she got a grab which make it better by far burst wise i think it slightly better and way way more iframes.

5. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

You're probably not gonna like playing a tamer.

6. WinterMilla

DK is kinda brain dead, tamer is ..... tamer is playing a seven star song on osu! all the time every day.
    But mostly Maewha will over grind tamer and pretty easy to pick up minus a few things. Although my love for tamer is making the pain worth it.

You shut you're filty word maker about my tamer being a loli. On a actually note we really should stop calling every short character a loli, it makes it harder and harder to define what a loli actually is.

7. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

Kuno or lahn.

8. Elsaxual

idk how much dmg tamer can do with 240 but, i main a maehwa and 240 is very low to do any noticeable damage at least in pvp anyway, maehwa damage wont be good till you reach in the 260s 270 is where you want to be if you plan to pvp with it and want it to feel satisfied.

9. AbsolutPerfekt

I actually enjoy playing her, made a trial Tamer and learnt some combos. Though as WinterMilla said, Maehwa is apparently easier to pick up and outgrinds Tamer.

I thought Kuno ain't that strong?

Well I can one-combo softcaps with a Trial Maehwa and 240 AP, she deals a lot of dmg there. At least in 1v1s

10. Elsaxual

trial is 258, tet weapons, tri accessory

11. MinMaid

MinMaid Maehwa 1 NA

Maehwa is sexy

WinterMilla likes this.
  12. AbsolutPerfekt

I unequipped the earrings, so I was around 235-245 ap or something like that

13. Hinalle

Tamers are creepy. It's a barely-pubescent girl with some kind of personality disorder (the hands on hips are a pretty dead giveaway).

14. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

you want at least 269 ap to be able to judge classes. i know it sounds harsh to some, but it is what it is.

15. WinterMilla

Hard to judge dmg in PVP as anyone who doesnt one combo is considered under powered.

This logic......
    hands and hips ≠ pubescent

flukeSG2 likes this.
  16. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

I thought Kuno ain't that strong.
    She may not be that strong but she is more fun than either Tamer or Maehwa plus you do not need a mount to move quickly between locations.

17. Hinalle

Fun fact: infants have hips; men have hips. The hips are a bone and a general location on the body. Anyone with motor control can place their hands on their hips.

Tamers are like 13. They're also physically repulsive.

18. AbsolutPerfekt

Ok I'll take a look at her!

Still torn between Tamer and Mae tho :(. Idk I just really like both skillsets and their costumes/animations etc. etc.

MoonDance17 likes this.
  19. WinterMilla

What does this have to do with anything?

No one knows the age of the characters except shai, funny enough. To me she is short, nothing more nothing less.
    Also I guess if you had kids they would look physically repulsive until they hit a magical age, based on your logic of course.

flukeSG2 likes this.
  20. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

I mean she's fun to use and all, but when you get into PvP...you're probably not gonna like playing her.