1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maehwa PvP buffs should just be renamed PvE buffs

Discussion in 'Maehwa' started by TeRRoRibleOne, Jun 12, 2019.

1. TeRRoRibleOne

Maybe then we'll actually get something fixed. If we look at other classes who had their survey's done, they are fixing only PvE buffs but adding in hidden PvP buffs along with them. Maybe if we decide to lie like some classes have been doing maybe they'll fix this wheelchair class.

2. Blitzball

Calling the best mobility class the "wheelchair" class. Lmfao [​IMG]

Bob2009, Naho, Spittaz and 2 others like this.
  3. TeRRoRibleOne

Says the guy who plays mystic and says their PvE isn't good

Akantorian likes this.
  4. Blitzball

She isn't bad at PVE , but most of classes are better in both PVP & PVE *cough* Valk *cough* :D

5. Dexo 2

Mystic outruns maehwa in the long run. Wouldnt expect a mystic to know this anyway.

Taj and Reyer like this.
  6. Spittaz

+1

7. Ayowa

Ayowa Ninja 62 EU

Mystic 62 and main maehwa 62 here. Mystic is so far better in PvP - Pve terms than Maehwa. Maehwa is a good mobility class ofc. But not the best anymore. Since stamina nerf there are a couple classes that can catch u up easily, Mystic between them. I think Mystic is balanced, but they need to rework some classes. Is not normal that with some classes u need 2 days to perform on a high level, and with others like ranger, Maehwa, etc u need months and deep knowledge of the class to achieve the same performing level.

Hyojin likes this.
  8. Ned Sheynji

Ned Sheynji Sheynji 62 EU

OP its time for you to take a break. Not a single other Maewha Main is as persistent as you are.
    Ranger is in an even worse spot and yet no ranger main complains so hard about her being in a bad spot than you about Mae. (Although we have a contender)
    Just because you complain a lot doesnt mean devs are gonna listen.

9. Noctemis

As a Lahn main, the wheelchair statement for maewha makes me laught.

10. Dexo 2

Lahn is THE biggest counter to maehwa period. If u have any problems beating it then u sir need to REALLY git gud.

11. Noctemis

Im talking about stamina, Sir, not about dueling and who would win.

Lahn is in a better spot 1vs1 because have a good SA rotation (but, gl trading dmg if u havent enough dp to do it). Yeah Grabs, can fly and bla bla bla, but, good luck with stamina if u dont play passive and baiting.

#11 Noctemis, Jun 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
  12. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 62 EU

Ranger bad spot? just spam arrow with high ap and kill easy without need to move, grab never get cc..dodge jump is always like in iframe (bug), awakening buff can run more than mae, fix the class before ask buff.

13. Ned Sheynji

Ned Sheynji Sheynji 62 EU

Stuff like this makes me question my sanity and tongue fluidity.

14. Naho

Maehwa wheelchair .... [​IMG]

She indeed need some changes but calling it a wheelchair, you gotta play valk then come back to me and say your class is a wheelchair

#14 Naho, Jun 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
    Fateneko likes this.
  15. Prim nw

seems like u triggered a bunch of people with 'wheelchair'

I believe OP means the stamina issues maehwa has, not mobility/movement wise.

Obviously maehwa's mobility is really good but when u combine the stamina cost from chase togheter with all the stamina cost spells have (dbite, blind thrust, carver, sleet steps, royal rage, arrows,...) it becomes super stamina hungry. And unlike musa, maehwa does not have superarmors to linger, has a much worse awakened chase, a dash less (fiery angel, why does this **** not have a stamina cost while sleet steps does???) and much more stamina costs in awakening.

When u then bring maehwa to largescale where she constantly has to dash to survive (cuz lack of SA's) u will be out of stamina 24/7 while having no options to regen it or cast anything else, since everything u want to cast has a stamina cost :D.

Reyer and Kurtferro79 like this.
  16. Naho

I wish i had a dash with SA on cd and only taking 100 stamina from me on cd , where i would be able to disengage as fast as i engage.

17. Prim nw

yes and give maehwa full sa block, 5 more superarmors, a vacuum, heals, perma 50% critbuff, 12% acc buff, insta oneshot down attack, protected area...

Yeah people like u really strive for optimal balance

Kurtferro79 likes this.
  18. Wollbert

Wollbert Ranger 62 EU

just remind you guys who is the real wheelchair. Ranger has no SA on dash and also no

19. Naho

Imagine talking to someone about stamina and movement and the dude will quote some irrelevant thing on an almost irrelevant class in largescale. Nice try tho ngl. An actual balanced class , barely anyone would play it.

Sounds like someone also doesn't read anything.

20. levinano

The wheelchair thing really triggered a lot of people -_- not that it's not warranted though but I think you're replying to the wrong guy lol...
    Not talking about large scale but Ranger can counter Mae if you play them correctly, only swap to CC with bow when they switch to spear, otherwise linger SA till they come in close and find a chance to grab... there's like zero counter play to this lol. Either go close to attempt CCs and get grabbed or stay far and try to punish bow but get either blown up through FG or CCed when trying to counter CC (you won't be shooting faster than the Ranger if he indeed only uses the bow when he sees you swap into spear) >.>
    My point isn't that Rangers aren't on wheelchairs as much as they aren't that bad in PvP, they melee wreck classes without grabs and iframes (but suffer otherwise).

Prim is talking about overall balance. Mae has mobility but no protected skills. That's the class type.... well, if she had the mobility that is. Dashing around you won't have engage skills nor the ability to dash out simply because you won't have enough stamina, that's why she's having trouble serving as an in-out class that she's supposed to be. Valk isn't supposed to be mobile, she has utilities, SA, and high AoE damage (stuff that Mae doesn't and shouldn't have), but this also means she shouldn't be mobile for the sake of balance. Her problem lies barely having any protected movement at all and not a strong enough shield.

Both Mae and Valk are balanced in some sense but are unbalanced and weak towards some classes and in some situations. Both need buffs to fix these problems, I don't understand why you would want to speak out against buffing a class? Nerfing? Sure, buffing? why?