1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maehwa succession

Discussion in 'Maehwa' started by Alterist, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Naicon

Naicon Maehwa 63 EU

Indeed

2. Prim nw

how is that even a Qol, gotta be the worst i've ever seen. Out of all the things they could fix they choose to do that?? :)

Btw if u enjoy the hit & run playstyle of maehwa before it was gutted 1.5y ago, succ lahn is really fun. Altough u need really good gear to make it work

3. TeRRoRibleOne

Doesn't change the fact that if you want to do frost pillars and the flow, you have to survive not getting kd'd doing moonrise.

4. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

True our current speed-up for frostpillar sucks though that dont mean we cant use it after an another protected skills and if the pvp damage without modifier is upgraded to become a good trade damage skill it will be completely worth to go through the non speed-up anim without thinking about the pros/cons before using the skill.

5. Souyo

The acc% "change" for awakening are apparenlty
    CS 4%
    PD 5%
    December 10%
    PB 20% and moonlight also the 20% from PB.

I was honestly hoping they'd add acc% to compensate for the SSF nerf but im not even sure these weren't there before. Really disappointed because maehwa succession is just pure suffering to play. So at this point the only options are going back to a nerfed awakening ,if you can believe that, or to finally reroll from this godforsaken class.
    What happened to all the koreans complaining on their forum. Why do posts on inven lead to witchard getting buffed but maehwa getting nerfed xd its kinda baffling to watch. Atleast we got this insane moonlight change h-haha

6. TeRRoRibleOne

Head of PA plays witchard, it will never be nerfed to be on par with all other classes. You can't anger the boss even though it has been universally accepted that Protected Area is the most broken skill in this game that needs to be reworked and here we are 3 years later they haven't done **** but buff that class which was already rated as the top siege class...... It's so dumb even playing this game at this point, they don't even try to balance anything.

7. Alterist

Senior Volunteer Moderator

From todays Global Lab patch:

● Improved to obtain a Red Blade buff even when using Chase.
    - However, you can only acquire up to 2 levels with Chase, and you cannot acquire a Red Blade buff while Chase is on cooldown. [You can refresh the timer for the 2nd level if you use Chase again]

● When the Red Blade buff is in the 1st or 2nd level, it has been improved to obtain the following additional effects when using Prime: Divider and Prime: Dragon Bite.
    - Prime: Divider: Consumes Red Blade buff when it is level 1 or higher, increasing All Accuracy Rate by +5% for 10 seconds.
    - Prime: Dragon Bite: Consumes Red Blade buff when it is level 2 or higher, increasing All AP by +10 for 10 seconds.
    ※ However, if the Red Blade buff is at level 3, additional effects cannot be obtained by using Prime: Divider and Prime: Dragon Bite.

For Musa and Maehwa:
    ● Removed all split damage effects that were unnecessarily applied in Awakening, Succession, and Main weapon skills.

8. Prim nw

Nice pve buff i guess, succ gna stay **** unless they do sth about stamina

9. Exitious1

Yea its a weird buff. I like that they gave options but just not how I envisioned it.

The important thing is they said they arent done yet. That was more of a "buff" in my eyes.

10. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 63 EU

I would have preferred that one of the two activations gives us a recovery of stamina, example instead of 10ap 200 of stamina, if I approach the opponent and I want the buff lv3 anyway I have to use decap with risk, but if I want to hire protected I eat the buff with db for 10ap which to date are very useless

11. Caldra

What abilities besides awaken 100% had damage splitting? Should be a nice buff to 100%

12. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 63 EU

i think 100%, but how many use mae for mass attack? just 100% have chance for kill a group for players fast, is a big buff for musa, we need fix for stamina

13. Exitious1

I think we had more split damage on awakening than we realize. But need to test. But in general split damage being removed across our skills is good for our 1vX and GvG potential.

The red blade change is good though. I dont want to down play it. Its much more reasonable to obtain in pvp and the option is there to absorb it without going into red blade mode to avoid losing FG red moon.

Lets hope that with their announcement of not being done yet, that stamina issues is the next target. I am starting to get excited. Lets hope!

Also here is a demo of the red blade changes.

Kurtferro79 likes this.
  14. LithicForm

please. awakening buffs too :feelsmaehwaman:

levinano likes this.