1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maehwa VS Ranger

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Dank_m3m3s, Oct 2, 2017.

?

Who should I reroll to

1. Maehwa

2. Ranger

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Dank_m3m3s

Titles states. Rerolling, who should I play

2. Jramodarr

Jramodarr Sorceress NA

I don't know but you should post more memes.

[​IMG]

Desado likes this.
  3. Rizzly

Rizzly Berserker 62 EU

We are not to decide that, silly

4. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

why would people even consider playing rangers, the class is on par with musa

Akuma⁴ likes this.
  5. MarsKiller

MarsKiller Ranger 62 EU

Because some people don't like playing a class where everything and everybody dies with 1 skill without any breath. Some people like to have a challenge.

WaifuJanna likes this.
  6. GamePois0n

show gear and siege region and score please, only reason to play of a ranger is to RP, thats literally it, or 1v1 but then there are better classes for 1v1

#6 GamePois0n, Oct 2, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
  7. WaifuJanna

WaifuJanna WaifuJanna Witch EU

ranger cause boobies,

no seriously.

Ranger:

+Good in PVE
    +Average in Nodewards
    +Good Mobility
    +1vs1 Beast -> 200 ap ranger can oneshot 300+ DP targets
    +Great costumes
    +Meele and Ranged
    +Cheapest Gear Prices (Yesterday a TRI Kzarka bow sit marketplace for 30minutes)
    +Waifu

-Mana Pot Addicted
    -U need Branding stones for durability
    -High skilll cap

[​IMG]

---------------------------------------------

Baewha:

+Best Mobility in the entire game
    +1vs1 Queen with Tamer (Can onecombo anyone at 180 AP+)
    +Easy to play
    +Invincibility while in mobility
    +Bae

-Under average in Nodewar
    -Under average in PVE
    -Very Accuracy dependend
    -If u miss CC u deal no dmg

#7 WaifuJanna, Oct 2, 2017
    Wollbert likes this.
  8. MarsKiller

MarsKiller Ranger 62 EU

Like i said in my last post. Because people don't like to play classes like let's say Wizard that can kill a few people with 1 or 2 skills. Some people just like classes that are bad and try to be good in. Some just play the class because it looks fun.

Ranger might not be te best class in the game. But that won't stop people from playing it. So you find for sure Rangers in Siege. No matter if they are good or not just like every class in this game.

WaifuJanna likes this.
  9. Srich

"+Invincibility while in mobility" false we still take all the dmg possible while dashing we just dont get cc.
    "Easy to play" any class is easy to play but playing it correctly is another story. IF we talk about easy class he should go bwitch or wiztard indeed most player base plays bwitch and wiztard
    "+1vs1 Queen with Tamer (Can onecombo anyone at 180 AP+)" with 180 ap u can one combo some pleb with 240 DP and one combo is like 7 skills. a wizatard or a bwitch can do the same with 2 skills only.

In PVE we are trash and in node wars we can do very good if played correctly.

10. Karmek

I've played both extensively with very similar gear but just not the same level (480-500GS bracket) and here's my two cents.

While I do agree that both classes have kind of similar mobility and mana issues, and also equivalent 1v1 potential, in nodewars and sieges, I've always felt scared to engage in melee with my awk on ranger. With a maehwa, I feel much more confident following up after the frontlane engages than I used to with the ranger, due to the fact I can count on at least half the people I hit to be CCd. In flanking scenarios, ranger and maehwa kind of has the same role and utility, with maehwa having the possibility to absolutely melt stuntrapped zones safely.

Saying "if you don't CC you lose" for maehwa is kind of far fetched when ranger is in the exact same spot. The only difference is that maehwa CCs go out way faster and we have multiple of them.

I will let you know that maehwa is actually insane in PvE once you break the lvl 60 wall : on high-end spots where mobs can be CCd (Pila, Wolves on Kama), mobs spend their entire lives on the ground which means no incoming damage and permanent down attack bonuses. Ranger on the other hand is really consistent throughout the whole awakening experience whereas maehwa really has a huge PvE powercreep with every level increase.

Akuma⁴ likes this.
  11. GamePois0n

Did I recommend wizard?

any class is better than ranger. the reason why some people are still sieging with a ranger is because they are tet or even pen and don't want to waste silver to reroll, OR they are filling in the cannon spots, OR in my case, I have all the costumes, weights, slots, etc and I gave up on pvp part of the game.

anybody can do what rangers do and better in both pve and pvp.

if you gonna recommend people ranger, please post your gear and your siege score and what the region you went siege, or link me YOUR pvp videos of how great the class is.

#11 GamePois0n, Oct 2, 2017
  12. MarsKiller

MarsKiller Ranger 62 EU

Can you please quote where i recommended Ranger? Because i can't find it in my last 2 post.

Where did i say you recommended Wizard? I only find where i said: "Some people don't like classes like let say Wizard."
    Please quote that part as well.

Not everybody who is Tet/Pen gear and still playing Ranger want to reroll. Some just don't want to. Because they play what they like. So if they like Ranger. They play Ranger... That is what i'm trying to say and what you are asking why people still thinking about playing Ranger. I gave a anwser to that. But i guess you just don't read what i'm saying. And YES. You have players giving up the class and reroll. But you always keep people playing the class. Not matter what happend to it..

#12 MarsKiller, Oct 2, 2017
  13. Srich

I will let you know that maehwa is actually insane in PvE once you break the lvl 60 wall : on high-end spots where mobs can be CCd (Pila, Wolves on Kama), mobs spend their entire lives on the ground which means no incoming damage and permanent down attack bonuses. Ranger on the other hand is really consistent throughout the whole awakening experience whereas maehwa really has a huge PvE powercreep with every level increase.[/QUOTE]

Yeah with monster that get knockdown we can deal some dmg... still if we talk about pve we are on the bottom tier.

14. Srich

Yeah with monster that get knockdown we can deal some dmg... still if we talk about pve in general we are on the bottom tier.

15. zhagsten

My baehwa's bottom is high tier.

16. Atron

Which is it now ... gear dependant or not?

Nyavenger and Srich like this.
  17. WaifuJanna

if she is at 180 Ap and has accuracy, its 1 button to win.
    i eddited that for u bae

18. WaifuJanna

sure i am thinking everyday to reroll to ranger, since they are better in 1vs1 then witches. the only thing that holds me on my witch is the costumes, the gear, and the mana problem on ranger.

19. Spartakatz

according to some people, you MUST play wizard. because only siege exist in the game, having fun is no argument at all, and the need to learn a class is apparently a huge disadvantage.

in my experience, that's all nonsense. ranger can still flatten lesser geared people, it's more about equipment and skill. can solo akman at lv58, it's great in pve, skills are diverse.

don't take tips from people who are constantly SUPER PISSED in the game about their class, that's not something you wanna have.

20. irrelevant

irrelevant Pixelstorm Tamer 62 EU

LMAO. DID I JUST READ THIS IN A RANGER THREAD????!?!?!

RANGER IS LITERALLY THE CLASS THAT KILLS EVERYBODY WITH 1 SKILL WITHOUT BREATH

it does the highest damage in bdo with the lowest amount of effort

both ranger and maehwa are incredibly easy to play on average level and both are ridiculously overpowered, ranger is easier and at the same time has higher skill ceiling and potential and if played on high level its easily top 3 class