1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Magic Crystal

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by CyborgImpact, Feb 7, 2018.

1. CyborgImpact

2. Rizzly

Rizzly Berserker 62 EU

Does not exist in our version it seems, I was looking for it once too.

[​IMG]

CyborgImpact likes this.
  3. victorsc4

Sorry to disappoint you but it is not available in our current game version, maybe it gets released later with the Lahn Class, which could benefit in some way from the reduced fall damage effect

[​IMG]
    https://gyazo.com/1658b4ec507d6b889215b016f7746fa8

CyborgImpact likes this.
  4. CyborgImpact

Thanks for the answer

5. CombatKiller

CombatKiller CombatKiller Mystic 61 NA

6. CyborgImpact

yours has only 10% and the other but 25%

7. CombatKiller

Was that supposed to be directed at me?
    Cause mine is the same crystal that your talking about, dunno wat u mean by 25%.

8. Niu

Niu

No, it is not. OP is looking for a different Crystal. Try to click on the link in the first post and see for yourself.

9. victorsc4

They are not the same crystal, if you read it's description you will see that it gives you a reduced fall damage stat that currently doesnt exist in our current game version, fall damage is a new stat that reduces the damage we take when we jump from high grounds like for example the walls or towers from a castle

10. CombatKiller

@victorsc4 @Niu

Oh i see it now, well the website is wrong there is no such crystal.

I have emailed/notified the creator of the website to tell him, but you will find that the crystal that the OP is talking about is from KR version and its different for our version.

How i come to that conclusion?
    Well first of all that website http://bddatabase.net no longer is updated anymore, this is the new website now http://bdocodex.com (read the fist front page to know why the change)

Now when you look at the NEW website you will notice that there are KOREAN text in description, which im thinking that this is where they have gotten the description from and just havnt changed the description for our version.

From the NEW website.
    ID: 15015
    Magic Crystal of the Sun - Sturdiness
    KR name: 태양 마력의 수정 - 견고

Anyhow like i said i have emailed the creator and all we can do is wait and see, but im pretty as i mentioned this is the case, cause that crystal doesnt exist at all for our version.

Alrunia likes this.
  11. CyborgImpact

12. Pavo

Ya unfortunately a lot of good items aren't in our version (yet). Too bad we don't have communications with PA, because we don't know if it's a bug, forgotten to be "activated" in our version, something coming out in the future.... etc.....

Look how long it "took" them to fix the nymph cave and "turn" it on in our version. We are almost at the 2 year mark and what 2 patches ago a cave in the old world was just added.

Same thing with the area above ash forest. Clearly this is blocked off for a reason and now I"m thinking it's going to be added in a later time. It might be a new savage rift type of area or something like the nymph cave. If you do the Fadus quest line it says there was a meteor strike. This could be what brought the black spirit originally to Kama, or just totally unrelated.

This could be stuff that was just scratched for what ever reason.

Not sure how much digging around you guys have done on bdocodex, but there are sooooooo many items that aren't in our version and who knows if they are even in the Korean version. I'm not talking about pc cafe or cash shop items, but legit items in game.

Like the ox wagon, tons of wagon parts, seeming furniture and other craftables that you can make with your character, but not in our version.

There is a whole knowledge tab for crafting furniture with your character instead of a work shop, but it's not in our version.

Stuff like that.

Tokigare and CombatKiller like this.
  13. Yngol_Stormblade

14. CombatKiller

Here is Kiriak words, (the creator of BDO Codex)
    He replied to me...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thanks for your report!

You are absolutely correct about the game being right. However, in this case the screenshot on the official forums is from the different item:
    Black Magic Crystal - Sturdiness

As you can see. It's description is the same as on your screenshot.
    Ancient Magic Crystal of the Sun - Sturdiness is a completely different item with it's own ID.

Looks like this item is present in the client's files but not used in the game at the moment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apparently its in the client side, so perhaps maybe its coming to our version soon!

15. Azalel

There is tons of items that are in the files and were scrapped (or just for later use) before adding them, some of them will maybe be used later and others we will never see outside of database.

CombatKiller likes this.