1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Magical Shard & Pure Iron Crystal

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by Yakubu, Oct 3, 2020.

1. Yakubu

I got this quest in Heidel that asks me to craft 10 Magical Shard and 100 Pure Iron Crystal.
    I'm actually new to this game, I'm level 52 but i did nothing but quests and i don't really understand something in this game.
    Can someone tell me where can i find the materials to craft this things? and how can i craft them?

2. Denthors

3. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

Forfeit the quest. You can pick it up again at the time you are actually able to complete it.

4. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

Magical shards come out of heating Black magic cristals. Those cristals can be bought from the market or dropped unusually from Valencia area mobs.

To heat an item you need to bring processing menu by pressing L then selecting heating.

Pure iron cristals are made from haeting iron ingots + metallic solvant or bought from the marketplace.

Hope this helps.

5. AlnilamE

On top of what Smileybones said, you also need to gain knowledge of Heating: Intermediate, so you need to do some quests in Heidel for the beginner versions of those skills, then when you have the required life skill levels, go to Keplan to get the knowledge there.

GM Lilly likes this.
  6. GM Lilly

Game Master

Yes, the most common issue as @AlnilamE says is that you do need the advanced knowledge for it, and you need a special quest to get it. You can find more info about that quest here.