1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Maintenance] Maintenance April 18th [Extended]

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Yukimura, Apr 17, 2018.

1. LUAFF

Elza likes this.
  2. Edge Of Forever

BDO_Patch_18_04_2018.jpg

Well that was fast - posted the screen and 2 minutes later the login worked :D

3. Hilly

Hilly Sorceress

New bird meat has been added and can be utilized as chicken meat? Do we really need more bird meat?? There is zero demand for chicken meat as is. I have 35,000 chicken meat in storage doing nothing.

4. CannyOne

Are we there yet?

5. Ripkord

There ? Where ?

6. VigilVindex

I feel like every time there is a patch it is two patches on the same day.

7. Alavanger

Crashing ALOT 3 times already

prior to this once in prolly 2 months

ohh and it seems the time it takes to get up from being knocked down is considerably higher.

8 out of 10 times I was knocked down I could not avoid the next knockdown attack for crescents. cause I was still knocked down.

8. Sarcastic-Underpants

9. Pippz

Grats on patching, crashing constantly.

10. Kitala

Crashing every 15 min. Program closes out instantly on both PC's. Did cache clear. Changed nothing. Still same problem. Rest of patch looks great, if only i could enjoy some of it.

11. AzureStarz

AzureStarz AzureStarz DarkKnight 63

What the hell? You guys keep changing the patch notes? On the left side is what was up when the patch notes first got released and then you randomly updated the patch notes again? What is with these Zerker/Striker buffs.. I hope this is a joke
    [​IMG]

Moraea likes this.
  12. SpicyRamen

Haha. Games broken :D

13. Ihmbreil

Consistent game crash after ten minutes of play, character locks up and the camera goes to observe mode...bummer.

14. Mana_Mafia

I didn't say anything about honesty, I said that we will get it once the person with decision making authority has determined that enough wallets are primed and ready to go and that its the right time to strike. This is a financial decision they aren't just going to make lightly. Why crash another guaranteed win through the sales gate when you're already smashing all your sales targets? You wait for a lull in sales.

New class releases are basically money reserves for PA/Kakao but they are finite. They don't need to dip into those reserves right now, clearly, or we would already have Lahn. This is marketing basics. Market is over saturated right now.

Put the bit of intellect you were presumably born with to use, will you?

15. Lorenian

For me personally, any slim possibility of my dipping my wallet for Lahn is long gone. The hype is over, now there's just exparation.

16. Lewcifer141

leave it to the bdo team to extand maintenance to make sure there is some problem, really crashes and games randomly closing and its been about 1 hour and no new info and whats going on. Hopefully the fix doesn't take as long as it takes for the lahn to get released.

17. Mana_Mafia

I can understand that you might feel that way.

Luckily for all of us, the developers and publishers of BDO aren't concerned with the opinions of individual players.

They don't really care about your wallet or your degree of hype. They have closely monitored population wide metrics for these types of things that inform their decisions.

I'm in the same boat that you are now in. The only difference is that I was never hyped for Lahn at all and have never been waiting for it. I fell in love with the first class I picked up and have never felt any reason to play anything else.

Lorenian likes this.
  18. Preslavv

Renown in game is completely different to what you have written in patch notes....

Lorenian likes this.
  19. Morgore

Hello. It's called a test server. Learn how to use it. Thanks!

20. ChaoticPisces

Still random crashes after 5 mins logged in, you guys still working on this? I need more koi! lol