1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Maintenance] Maintenance April 18th [Extended]

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Yukimura, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Jollywand

I think u miss the point and the point is that patch already come the 250 to 300 ap maybe it will come the 2nd part or the 160 to 250 ap one

2. Jollywand

but if we were not even dead

Ruffe likes this.
  3. Peisinoe

This update should have happened over Easter weekend for maximum troll potential to be achieved.

4. Rumie

Rumie Rumie Ranger NA

My account was made in december if you haven't noticed. And in case you did not know evasion builds are pretty irrelevant even now and easily countered with accuracy crystals.I've only seen ninja and kuno still running eva build because it benefits them. Just because a few people still use it doesn't make it any relevant.In order to use evasion build you need an evasion off hand as well, which gives less gear score. It's all about full ap and dr stacking now to get the bonus stats from GS.Also nouver is getting a dr buff too. So before you start talking about kr and evasion do some research and read their patch notes.
    Edit: Oh,you're a ninja. No wonder you're salty over this. LOL,good luck running evasion after the new changes.

#124 Rumie, Apr 18, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
  5. CM Yukimura

Community Manager

There is some confusion here, we are allowed to announce new content when developers will authorize us to push it, and only after press release is published.

Be aware that as soon as the content is ready we are the first who want to announce it, we don't want to hold back content at all.
    It would be weird to answer here about Lahn release without any official statement, right? :)

6. Amarenda

Amarenda Talshani Witch 62 NA
    Ambassador

@Peisinoe
    Show age? How about our first sparkly games on a screen?

Peisinoe likes this.
  7. CM Yukimura

Community Manager

I can't wait to see what you guys think about the big changes from today's Patch... remember we will forward all your constructive feedback about it from the Patch notes thread.

Due to its length, the Patch notes could be a bit of late today, we apologize in advance.
    I hope most of the changes will meet your expectations. :)

8. Widogard

To all who want to know why lahn is not out yet, this is my very personal oppinion about their policy when it comes to class releases:
    As you all already noticed Pearl Abyss and Kakao are both driven by economy and maximizing profit, generating revenue.
    I hope noone takes this offensively, but if i was the CEO of Kakao and/or Pearl Abyss i would like to sell every content the company creates/releases the best way possible. and one of the best ways to sell a ton of copies of the game (in this case rerolls to lahn) is to build up hype and release when the game/character marketed itself through the community already. On one hand saving up marketing costs and on the other hand having a self sustaining chain of sells, so they can pay off the production costs and make profit as fast as possible.
    Besides this, i see another possible reason for the delay of lahn. The ingame Market and Rerolls in general, done by players who seek to find "their" class. People spend a lot of money into the game, especially "THE WHALES". So they sell a ton of Artisans, Inventory Expansions, LT Weight etc.
    In every economy there is a Revenue cycle of a product. Now when you see every class release and every content release as a new product put into the market, you can easily figure out that they simply wait long enough so that the mystics revenue sinks below a certain point, where it will still make profit (becoming the default like other classes), but a new class (product) wouldnt hinder the sells anymore.(sorry bad english i hope i was able to display my thoughts).
    I fully understand this policy though and particularly dont critize this. It is just logical to act like this.

Talik Starr and Carize like this.
  9. Daddy_Please

I feel so bad for publishers getting hated on so much for decisions made by the developers... Looking forward to the patch notes!

10. Maslo

the next big question is when will we get patch notes? after the patch or again we will need to wait 4h for them

JillValentime likes this.
  11. 6footgeeks

we have our concerns about todays patch, my main one is that we arent getting the capras stone patch that removes RNG from enhancing. Because both patches go together,

as it is, we have this brutal RNG upgrade system along with the even worsened gear gap with reknown buffs. least with capras full tet was easy peasy :<

Kindly suggest PA to hand that path over asap.

Lorenian likes this.
  12. Darkrend

Ignore all the comments about Lahn when. Who cares. They will reroll to Lahn and then wait for the next class to do the same. Never ending cycle.

13. NVG

NVG

TET Tadd Shuriken gives more GS than a PEN Nouver. So if it's about GS, then an evasion offhand is better and even cheaper to get to TET/PEN than boss gear. PEN attempts cost only 100 cron stones on Tadd Shuriken.

Ruffe likes this.
  14. Floffy

this is not entirelly true, newbies can easily get 160ap (i know cz i made another account to test how is newbie life nowadays so i can teach my newbie friends better xD), and some areas have ap cap below that, like abandoned iron mine, helms, elrics, fogans, nagas, gahas bandits for example. So they will farm faster in those areas, also, they will get like 7-14 extra ap (293-375gs aprox).

How ever i dont believe this will change much in nodewars and sieges, 500gs frontline now a days gets one shot in the engages(with elixirs, pa and tendons), and after this patch we will probably still get oneshoted.... xD, having people with 250ap+ making areas in your direction is just insane.... i die instanly even with colateral damage. (mystic 307dp)

15. ghoulz666

Why they so worried about getting Lahn reworked. We already got a few garbo classes sitting here. Just hand it out already while you tweak in the process.

Ruffe likes this.
  16. Rumie

Rumie Rumie Ranger NA

Wrong. You go for nouver since you need high ap for the bonus. Once you have full tet armor you focus on stacking the ap. Tadd has more gear score indeed but less damage. So you'll only become a bit tankier but you won't kill a thing with these new changes.

Jagari likes this.
  17. ZadokNIN

can the ninja's smokescreen/oni shadow now scale with DR ? :D also ... Are we getting Jumbo Potions anytime soon ? or just somthing to help with having to resupply in NW's

18. Waldspecht

Your time window sucks hard.
    Most terrible Maintenance Time in all MMO Games.

I Remember Pearl/Kakao told us, they will do a maintenance every second week.

Not every week....

Crusader09 likes this.
  19. Wandering Mania

I'm still questioning why patch notes can't be put out as down time happens. So we can read what we are walking into before we walk into it. It's like saying, "there is an invisible wall somewhere in this area, but we will tell you where after you find it."

Lorenian and Ruffe like this.
  20. Rumie

Rumie Rumie Ranger NA

Oh and kutum is being buffed as well and will have more gs at tet than a tet tadd shuriken and gives more ap too.

#140 Rumie, Apr 18, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2018