1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Maintenance] Maintenance January 10th 2018

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Yukimura, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Jas24k

I read through these post and in shock how some of you behave. (Act like selfish little crying brats) I think Kakao and Pearl Abyss are doing a wonderful job . ( thank you ). If you feel that upset with BDO stop playing.

Angerith, Mgp, Milkyway and 3 others like this.
  2. Ruffe

Ruffe Ninja 64 EU

räään when?

3. Mollybal

Well they are taking something away from us m8, IE that -10% Death Penalty, now i'll have to buy underwear for my alts to get back something i had since the game released.

4. NCnotorious

Shut up...Don't like the game? Then leave. The majority that play the game enjoy doing so.

mahoukitty, Mgp and Jas24k like this.
  5. Nits

Cerany, get out of denial.

Every PK is PvP. It is good PvP if all participants are on an equal level. Gated content such as Gyfin Temple ensures that, because someone without gear wouldn't go there.
    You can expect bad PvP if the rewards are too good for the spot. A spot that can be grinded with 400 GS shouldn't have interesting loot for 500+ GS ppl.
    These PvE accessoires add a new dimension for bad PvP: Be geared enough for the spot, but not for the competitors.

6. Vafthrudnirson

I really hope we're not getting the KR 8 set bonus, it's really trashy. Most sets don't include all the pieces. It makes absolutely no sense to have an 8 piece set bonus except that you want to force us to fill every slot. Doing these nasty mean spirited cash grabs just chase off customers, you should be trying to make money with a balance.

7. Jas24k

I been trying find this KR bonus thing on google ( most likely searching wrong wording) Have link or guide me to what this is? thank you

8. Ciroc

[​IMG]

well enjoy this PVE end game while crying about open PVP oh wait. Its not a PVP game right.

go back to wow. With amazing PVE LUL

9. Lastserenaded

What?....

Outfits that grey-out slots is counted and majority of players atleast have one premium outfit. Outfit set bonuses are extra bonuses to what we already have, they are not forcing you to do anything they are just giving us more for having what we may already have.

10. Hakazumi

Hakazumi Ranger 58 EU

Alterist prevously posted the changed and it seems that armor will give death penalty and you can get 10% more from set bonus.
    That's not bad, is it?

11. Vapr0

its on the first page of this thread :/ 2nd link.

12. Cerany

Oh, great, so u are one of those nabs who gets confused by letters :D U see the difference between PVP and PK is this....The player who pvps has self-respect and respect for his opponent. He tries improve and refine his skills and is always in search for a new challenge. That is a real pvper.
    U can see them pvp in international tournaments and pve in their streams. U should try that. With luck ur confusion will fade away...eventually.

The pker who believes that he is pvping when what he does is equivalent with hitting training dummies in town, is nothing more then a person with high-school level of bulling who has delusions of grandeur.

This theory of urs about accessories shows exactly how much u comprehend both the pve and pvp aspect of this game.

13. Prasao

sure soon --> 2020

14. Capitaine Courage

[​IMG]

So much respect indeed

15. KonCole

2 years later and people still think this is a pve game

16. Estiqaatsi

I guess people don't know the ACCEPT/REFUSE-contract before installing the game isn't just a good looking screenshot

Hakazumi likes this.
  17. Cerany

How about u go back to whateva village u spawned from and when u are capable to understand my post we talk again. Tbh, i doubt this will happen in the next 10-20 years, since u get confused by letters and u start raging in memes and acronyms :D Do u even know what LUL means or u just copy what the "cool kids" say?

18. Estiqaatsi

Well...it is
    Even Pk mode is mostly used to defend mobs, alias a PvE content

19. Junyoung

Junyoung Hwall Ranger 61

Yes, and no... If I remember correctly, the way the karma system scales now is based off of gear score. So, if this new player is using the general accessories, their accessory AP is going to be extremely low (around 1), but it's effect stats is what will give that player the strong ability in PvE. So in return, that new player will have extremely low gear score, resulting in a very large karma loss from the PKer. So the person who is trying to PK the new player, will get red very fast.

Hakazumi likes this.
  20. Milkyway

this is not bungie and destiny 2, stop the flame little brats -.-