1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Maintenance] Maintenance July 18th *Extended*

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Kabz, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Eruanniel

no .. I spend real money to play .. so I have all the privileges to complain if you allow

Aezzo likes this.
  2. KonCole

Apparently they are extending the maintenance till next week's maintenance....

Nadan likes this.
  3. HuntieRW

Some of us work a lot every day and can only get on a very certain times which limits money making and trying to make it into a good nodewar guild / seige guild with out a lot of money is hard bud

Eruanniel and Nadan like this.
  4. Kurejiin

7 hours of maint for new events....yeaaaaah
    [​IMG]

5. AlderLacertosus

This reminds me of another certain company that wasn't great at communicating maintenance times and ended up going 8 hours over and just spent the whole day trying to fix their issues. This and the overall reaction from the forum is giving me deja vu. I'm not saying BDO's going to take the same amount of time, but it's amusing to think about.

6. DoomsDayElite/Dayofdoom

7. Amarenda

Amarenda Talshani Witch 62 NA
    Ambassador

Pretty sure EU is getting their server upgrade? That's prob why its been extended a couple of times.
    We had bugs for a week or 2

8. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

that would have nothing todo with Na being down

Silverfauve likes this.
  9. HuntieRW

someone post more ive read all the posts and im bored

10. Itago

Itago Witch 62 EU

Depends where the login server is located, as long as login server is offline it irrelevant if game servers are online or not.

Not saying EU get new servers, that is something they would know before DT and hopefully plan extra time for. This is either corrupted patch/files in some way or login server issues. Patching is (should be) the same on all channels, and seperate channels can be offline without holding back the rest. Logical thinking suggest its either a ****up from patching or login server have hardware issues

11. Zest

are you really for another Hour BOISSS

12. Odelschwanck

Sad part is this **** makes whatever the patch has in it significantly less hype. Im not even that interested in logging in anymore, feels like "meh might as well just leave the servers down for another week and maybe get some things right"

13. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

14. Eksorkistis1984

15. AlderLacertosus

To people telling others to go out or just play something else: It's BECAUSE people have a life that they're so eager and frustrated over the long maintenance times. A lot of us have jobs and restricted schedules, that only allow certain breaks in between, that changes or simply can't. I tend to play in the mornings or late at night when I can't sleep because of school and having multiple part-time jobs. There are also social obligations and family matters and a whole other mess of things people deal with on a daily basis, so no. . .some people do NOT have the luxury of having a good amount of free time, but they try to support and play the games that they like to relieve the stress of it all.

And I really don't think it's anyone's place to tell someone, that you don't know, to go play some other game. I know some people ONLY play a certain type of game, or only play BDO since that's their preference and that's fine. They can't exactly force themselves to like something if they don't like it. . .

Shirua likes this.
  16. MinMaid

MinMaid Maehwa 1 NA

Look how happy these nerds get when their game goes up lol as if it's the only thing in their lifes xD

17. Ashendar 2

LOL "the file is corrupted. If this persists run file recovery from the launcher" --steam version , rekt

godded and R.Prescott like this.
  18. funnynamexd

"this file is corrupted"
    hmm, k :^)

R.Prescott and Dynamite Joe like this.
  19. Valhyndra

The best news of the day might be that the servers never restart again, no ?
    :D

20. Zest

where my bois with the "files got ****ed" at

R.Prescott likes this.