1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Maintenance] Maintenance July 4th

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Yukimura, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Cerany

Seriously? These fktards ruined the entire game with the frozen fart they call "new combat system" and ur problem is ......THEY DIDN'T MILK U ENOUGH?
    DK is ruined as a class and ur problem is ....they TEASE u with costumes they refuse to sell u? Really...u are jealous Mystic gets "too much love"?
    What kind of Stockholm syndrome is that?

Ruffe, Hr1s7i, nethkhadar and 2 others like this.
  2. Gabriel 'GCS'

Kibelius Lahn when?

3. Aprophiz

Thanks for keeping us updated.

You're doing a great job!

4. MrNumnut

Also nice how they take the time to answer some of the questions posted such as guild attendance being added or not.

Ruffe likes this.
  5. Dropkicks

Pretty much. We're wondering why content is taking a while meanwhile half of the dev team is preoccupied with costumes/outfits to appease the scrubs playing dress up ffs.

BDO IRL

Attached Files:

nethkhadar likes this.
  6. Jagh

Maybe, instead of whining, you could learn to not be a trash DK.

7. Ib0r

I think your only foco is PVE. Where ppl can play the game and don't see any problem. But in other way.... PVP keeps the same problems, lol
    BTW should I spend 100€ or more to get a TET or a PEN? I think PEN is only for those who buy every month the value pack right? Fkn jokers.

8. Ciroc

dk is not in a fine state but its an OKAY state still better than warrior not receiving anything after 3 weeks.

9. Happywall

10. Sevyrn

Think of how many games you could get on steam for that money right now with the summer sale...

11. HITnT

Patch notes when ? pls

Ruffe likes this.
  12. Meliea

So why does golden goal event end? Im assuming the golden goal events reasoning was the world cup, but we still got matches and the final is on 15th july thats in 11 days. One or two more weeks golden goal event.

13. wellman029

Because its in their own requirements and its advertised as such , it's a shame that they should have extra work to do since they ADVERTISE IT FOR WINDOWS 7

bullshit.png

Ruffe and Dalenos like this.
  14. Alextrazsa

Alextrazsa Sorceress EU

#74 Alextrazsa, Jul 4, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
  15. DiaborMagics

DiaborMagics DiaborMagics Lahn 61 EU

I happen to love customization. You don't have to agree with me. I do agree with you when it comes to other bad changes; I never stated otherwise. But if I list everything, I'll even get tired of myself :P

Besides, there are plenty of you guys already pointing out the obvious and I don't have to repeat that.

Ruffe likes this.
  16. DiaborMagics

DiaborMagics DiaborMagics Lahn 61 EU

Very true

Ruffe likes this.
  17. Geobryn

Geobryn Tamer 62 EU

The HP of World Boss monsters will now be shared in all servers.

• Adventurers in all servers will now be fighting the same World Boss.

• As before, participation for defeating the boss and items looting will be per server.

@CM Yukimura

so, Vell is going to be shared too ? or ?

18. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Jannanomana Witch 62 EU

cause they are dump. upgrade the windows version should be as clear as update your grafic cards driver.
    New CPU's doesnt even support Windows 7 anymore ... so its a matter of time, then BDO will not even launch on windows 7 anymore too.

Update/Upgrade your System and u dont have problems. Windows 7 gets no support anymore, only Safety updates, but only until 2020. What people will do then? Upgrade then to windows 10 and pay 130$ for a licens?

Better uprade now until it gets even more expensiv.

I upgraded to windows 10 cause i found out my new CPU cant handle windows 7, even before i changed my CPU i notices a big powerspike in BDO. -> BDO runs smoother on windows10 and takes less memory/RAM.

I was one of the people that said "NO windows 10 is crap , i dont want to lose my windows 7 look, i dont want something new. ..." i changed my mind. If the only reason for people these days are "i dont like windows 10 look" i can tell you, you are lucky. cause with freeware tools u can change your windows 10 design looking like windows7.

I am running windows10 and i wouldnt even notice it. cause my system looks like windows7.

So for the sceptics that dont want to upgrade to windows 10 cause of the look, here is how windows 10 looking for me :) - looks pretty windows 7-isch. (start menue/file browser/quickbars)

wind7 look.png

19. JustFiyen

Pretty sure the reason they didn't upgrade was peoples paranioa and/or a lack of understanding of what setting to disable/enable so your not over sharing with Microsoft. Or maybe they are downloading things illegally and want to hide or sonsometh. Who knows ...

I didn't want to lose out on it being free cause I'd just have to pay money later.

I like the new look tho.

#79 JustFiyen, Jul 4, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
  20. Lateral

Lateral Valkyrie 61 EU

People still using Win7 have reasons to do so. Be it good or bad ones, who are you to judge.

PS: GSM phones ftw.

Ruffe likes this.