1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Maintenance] Maintenance May 16th *Extended*

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Servantes, May 15, 2018.

1. Patrik2991

Kzarka and Karanda 6 mins before maintenance! This is madness! :D

Ruffe and ShuPremA6 like this.
  2. Draconnix

Draconnix Berserker 62

THIS IS VALENCIA 6

Ruffe and Patrik2991 like this.
  3. QueryEverything

No need to speak for all the players, there are many who are just as happy to see how the changes go by. There are still 5 days left in the month.

My advice: Enjoy the free boosts; enjoy the free loot; enjoy the free skill changes and change things up a bit.
    You can't change the goal (1 month of trials, which they were upfront and very clear about), what you can change and control is how you react and play.

I get the salt on the forums (I may lurk, and never post, but I get it I have enough hours in the game to understand the frustration), but I just think at this point, we're 25 days in, we're over half way - let's let this roll out, offer constructive feedback and let the good times roll.

#83 QueryEverything, May 16, 2018
    Last edited: May 16, 2018
  4. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 62

Can we refund all our money after they completely redesigned the game to soemthign you would never have palyed in the first place?

Qasim, Ruffe, Evil Wood and 2 others like this.
  5. Kabu

I started playing Valk 3 weeks ago, cause she was said to be one of the tankiest. Bought some weight.
    Now they removed SA/FG and today they will nerf it even more. That s some real bad luck :x

Qasim and Ruffe like this.
  6. Souldealer

Souldealer Warrior

Hello to everyone who is waiting for the servers.

About the recent changes i think that these changes where needed, many of the classes where OP as hell, warrior SA 24/7 ? are you kidding me ? Maybe the nerfs they got where a bit to much but it was going to happen sooner or later. They are trying to make the PvP a little more harder i think, not just "RUSH IN I HAVE SA AND I CAN KILL EVERYONE", nop those days are gone, and to be honest i am happy about the changes.

Many of the classes need a change buff/nerf depends of the class. Personally i play a wizard, and i think my skills could use some adjustments, and i am happy about some of my SA getting removed, it was just making the class boring.

You can bash me for playing a wizard, i don't care about it, like everyone on this forum i can bash other classes as well. Giant grab chain ? mystic stun lock ? warrior infinite SA ?. The game is heading in the right direction. It will take some time for everything to work like it should. And for the people crying, well maybe just "GIT GUD", learn and adapt to the changes don't be angry about them.

The game is evolving, and if you stick to the game like it was on release you will have a bad time.

And to the "BLESS" hype group, that game already died 3 times, do you think it will survive ? i don't think so, maybe you will have some eyecandy for like 2 months but then it will be boring and it will die again.

7. Shutara

Shutara Shutara Ninja 57 EU

This is plain stupid way of thinking. You have spent Your money freely, enjoying the game as it was. If You don't want to pay anymore - noone forces You to, but telling the devs to give you Your money back is funny. As if PA had written somewhere "Ay we give you life-time to change your mind and we keep all your money in separate account in case You want refund because we changed the game within years"

I'm not saying that the changes they make are good, but let's be serious here.

QueryEverything and Lorenian like this.
  8. ShuPremA6

9. SkullMonkey

Yeah it will probably be very average but who knows they might surprise us.

... Part of me wants Bless to be surprisingly good and just see the entire playerbase migrate over to make an example of PA and Kakao to show just how badly you screw yourself when you don't listen to the people actually playing your game.

10. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 62

I feel like a bought a selfsustaining house and one day after work there suddenly is a mudhut instead.
    And this is not about enrfes or whatever, this is about completely changing the game into something else. The game flow is simply gone forever now.

Qasim, Ruffe and Evil Wood like this.
  11. Montblanc

Montblanc SunriseHerbGang Valkyrie 62 EU

If valk is not going to be a tank anymore, give us a change class coupon for character and weapons. You change the entire concept of the classes and the combat system, give us the chance to select again our character

Jena, Qasim, Ruffe and 3 others like this.
  12. Souldealer

Souldealer Warrior

The entire player base will never migrate. Like i sad in my previous post "Bless" died 3 times already, so i don't think it will work this time since they didn't change anything they just re-released it.

"Listen to the people actually playing your game" - please tell me how many people are crying on the forums, to revert the changes 100 ? 1000? 5000? and what is the number of the actual player base do you know that ? why would they listen to a small group of people. Personally if they would care they would implement an in-game vote system for reverting the changes or not to get real data to work with. Not just the opinion of a couple hundred people crying on the forums.

It's like in real life your personal opinion matters only to YOURSELF but in the big picture it wont change a thing. They will implement the changes since they think it is better for most of the people.

QueryEverything and Ruffe like this.
  13. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 62

Holy crap valk never was a tank, everyone gets onecomboed by everyone at softcap gear. Why people keep claiming that ****. Valk was a mobile agile fighter/support. Maybe ask bloodpaw if you do not believe in my opinion. Now she gets slower and slower every patch while just not having the means to take the beating she has to take getting this slow.
    She did not lose her tankiness, she lost her means to not get completely destroyed almost standing still now.

Ruffe likes this.
  14. Sevyrn

SA instead of i-frame on storming crow and no stam regen on nightmare...552 renown and as a sorc I already get nearly 1 shot during super armors. inb4 I get 1shot through storming crow. If theyre goinna remove stam regen from nightmare they better reduce the stam cost of my iframe, holy ****.

15. SkullMonkey

Like everything in life it's not black and white. You have to have a balance. You don't want to listen to EVERYTHING your playerbase suggests but you should also not completely ignore them either. PA and Kakao have mainly done the latter. You also can't do too much change in a short period of time.

As someone that works in UI/UX design one thing I can tell you from many years of experience is that whenever you change an application or program's layout and functionality there is always a certain amount of rejection or pushback from users adopting it. In any complex structure, system or application drastic change is very upsetting to end users which is why nearly all large changes are done in small incremental steps. This is why application UI redesigns always have to resemble the previous design so the end user is not greeted with a completely foreign looking UI. People get used to the way things look and feel and get very alarmed and almost feel betrayed when drastic changes are made from what they are used to and while in rare cases this has succeed in the majority of cases it has caused people to completely shun the new design which resulted in massive losses for that company. Windows vista was an example of this and it was why windows 7 was more of a "New and improved" version of Windows XP because Vista sales were so poor because people rejected it's UI (among other flaws) its why the second or third iteration of windows 10 had a default Windows 7 style layout vs the "tiles" layout it initially launched with.

Likewise Pearl Abyss is trying to do all of these changes at once and because of that people are freaking out. Regardless if it's the correct path to take it's too much change too fast and it's alienating a financially significant portion of the player base.

It's possible BDO could bounce back from this but it's generating so much negative press with these changes that Bless doesn't even have to be a good MMO to sink BDO's ship... it just has to NOT BE BAD. It can be completely average and as long as people are having fun and not feeling alienated the'll keep playing it over BDO because every time the look over their shoulder to think about playing it they'll have that bad taste in their mouth from that feeling betrayed, shunned or ignored by the devs and the publishers.

Jena, Shutara, Qasim and 3 others like this.
  16. Jollywand

not for me im wizard
    [​IMG]

Ruffe likes this.
  17. Jollywand

nah i didnt have those to begin with .....
    Cuz im wizard
    [​IMG]

Rai Asura likes this.
  18. Rai Asura

So glad I play Wizzy so I wont feel like I lost my insanely cool technical combos that made me feel like a pro.

Jollywand likes this.
  19. Beryll

Beryll Witch 61

They didn't mention anything about cc and skill changes last weeks maintance announce ment so I doubt they would do it this week.

Lorenian likes this.
  20. Masterio

Good changes are good :)