1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Maintenance] Maintenance May 23rd

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Yukimura, May 22, 2018.

1. Jollywand

u mad bro?

2. Ni Ni

Just waiting for the guys who whined and complained about Lahn being released already to come back on here tomorrow crying and whining about Lahn being broken and unbalanced and blah blah blah and why the devs didnt work on her more, like always of course. Well guess what the reason is for Lahn who'd be unbalanced and broken tomorrow? YOU whiners out there rushing to have her be released so DEAL with it being broken!

Chaos Ronin likes this.
  3. Jagari

Jagari Rauk EU

No, not really.

4. Jollywand

u seem so

5. Jollywand

only hope pa dont listen to all of u troll

Bahska likes this.
  6. Lorenian

Not really, he just asked a question. It's you who jumped to conclusions.

7. kakodaimonos

You will never see anyone of these people act like this in public. They would be way too scared and **** their pants.
    Anonymity is a blessing and a curse.

Bahska and Ruffe like this.
  8. Rai Asura

Beautiful... meanwhile valuepack and kama blessings keep expiring..

Ruffe likes this.
  9. FamousAzzkicker

TIME TO PK ALL THE LAHNS AT HELMS TODAY
    [​IMG]

Ruffe, FadedSky and Inspirer like this.
  10. Dark Matter

Ranger is beyond fixing. Just retire to cooking/processing.

11. Xiao420

remove black spirit rage from musa skill dragon bite please.. AND I REALLY HOPE NO MORE NERFF ..
    oso its a joke to nerf musa black spirit dmage ..it anyway sux
    after you killed us when you take 2 super import SA on Counter Assassination /Crust Crusher and wipe the musa gameplay by kill the stamina ..{ you must rewirte to 75 cost each dash insted of 100} .. cus its unplayable right now .. even on lvl 36 beath ..
    now please fix the black spirit rage on the skill Crust Crusher {effect not active}
    MUST REROLL THE SKILL Counter Assassination AS IT WAS.. there is no block anymore on awak skill thats insane ..

really hope it wont be my last day on bdo today .. we suffer enough so far ...

12. Wild_Instinct

To the whiners sheeps around here.

Please, people, I really want to make a point regarding all the fuss being made since previous patch (but in fact, we will always find players whining because a game can't satisfy everyone's expectation).
    DO NOT TALK ABOUT BALANCE IN PVP IF YOU'RE NOT AT LEAST LV 60 WITH EQUAL GEAR OF YOUR OPPONENT. It's non sense. It's really important to understand the fact that a random player whining about being killed in any way while being Lv 55 / 58 against another player Lv 60+ is totally absurd. Seriously. Take into account the difference of your gear and most importantly the difference in % damage ratio from your improved skills when you reach Lv 60. (Damage is NOT the same from a Lv 56 skill than a Lv 60 skill).

When you reach Lv 60 with approximately same gear score than your opponent(s) you'll see that the game is not as broken as sheeps say it is. It's easy to complain without proper self statement because others say so and I find it really annoying and stupid to have such a lame state of mind. Take a step back to think by yourself a little bit, do not follow angry players in their opinion concerning the balance of their class in PvP or whatever the subject might be.

Do not forget BDO is made to be an Entertainment, it's not your work. It won't follow through your life. It won't influence the choices you'll make IRL. Like you people, I also invested quite some time into this game, but that's it, it's just a game in which developers or people in KAKAO invest their time to offer us some game quality.

I always laugh when I see kids pointing KAKAO staff to "kill their own game" because changes that are being made don't go the way they want. Every single PvP player know for sure balance is necessary even though it's hard in this game mechanics to find a proper balance between classes but you must take into account the simple fact that no one working in a company has the purpose to ruin the game they work for. Please, don't be that stupid.

A game is developped to respond a customer's expectation, but it can't satisfy everyone for sure. It doesn't exist because each one of us has different point of view regarding BDO.

So please people, just take a deep breath, maybe take a break off the game if it's necessary, but don't become that kind of people complaining 24/7 and be smart about your statement / opinion. Don't ruin others enjoyment with such a bad attitude. Be cool and chill.

BDO is not dead. PvP is not dead. I've been reading some valkyrie players whining like it's the end of the world because of stamina consumption because they're used to be playing a tank character with infinite dash & SA, thinking it's normal. But if we take balance into account, that's absolutely not. In any way. I saw on YouTube by typing "BDO Valkyrie awakening PVP" (with last week filter) some guys still absolutely rocking everything in PvP with their valkyrie you know.

Anyway.. I'm part of the people saying : If you're not happy with the game or where it's going to, man, just leave and play something else in which you'll find your happiness. The time you invest in games must be cool & chill, if you're depressed or perma angry while playing what's the point ?

Sorry for the long post, I just wanted for the sake of our community, for everyone to chill out a bit.

Peace dudes.

Reyfer, Delirium and MrJustMe like this.
  13. Rai Asura

Just revert all changes already to an older version. And put a blockade on all incoming patches from PA until their director is fired. Ggwp, game saved.

Jollywand and Ruffe like this.
  14. FadedSky

cant wait to test my musa alt :D

FamousAzzkicker likes this.
  15. Dasom

Thank god I have access to Oliver channels YES DADDY

16. Ruffe

Ruffe Ninja 64 EU

17. XSkinnyx

witch/wizard fix please.

Jollywand likes this.
  18. PaPaFlex

[​IMG]

19. Lorenian

You're barking at the wrong tree here I think. Level gap was never a factor in this conversation. The thing is, more often than not, when you wind up in a PVP situation where you're outgeared, even if it's not by much, you'll die. Regardless of level. Gear is way too important nowdays, especialy since high GS scales even higher.

As for the "killing their own game" comments, there's something you have to understand. It doesn't matter if the changes are good on the long run.
    You DON'T break the system like this on the live servers, even if you plan to put it back together later. THIS IS WHAT TEST SERVERS ARE FOR, SO YOU CAN TEST THE SYSTEM IN IT'S FINISHED FORM BEFORE SHIPPING IT. People who buy this game don't want an open beta experience, since they expect a finished game. And while balance changes are sometime required, the way they are delivered certainly doesn't make it look like PA knows what they're doing.
    Espeically after splitting the SA and CC on first hit modules, which were meant to balance each other, but got one a week after the other.

Jollywand likes this.
  20. Rai Asura

This Wild_Instinct really doesn't get it at all. This game was fine, just a few balance tweaks were needed to some classes, but that was it.

Do you play a Wizard perhaps? Kappa