1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Maintenance] Maintenance May 23rd

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Yukimura, May 22, 2018.

1. Dznootz

If you can comprehend that they are a business then you know they will balance everything out as they must have a product their consumers will pay money for. There is much more potential in their current business structure than a money grab for 1 class. Just absurd to think otherwise. Same as people saying the char slot expansion for pearls was a money grab. Maybe? Maybe they are that dumb.

If somehow 1.70$ worth of pearls can possibly compare to allowing people to play the class for free getting them vested in said character so that they in-turn buy outfit/LT/Inv space. That 1.70$ is so insignificant and poor business so maybe they are retarded.

All the temper tantrum's... They are a business. They will do what is best for retaining players and longevity of the game. Game is too far along and too profitable to attempt at a money grab.

Bahska, Lorenian and FrankieChia like this.
  2. FrankieChia

I play wizard and i got pk-ed by a mystic and a berzeker at sausan. Wasn't sure about their GS but i have like 150+ nt even 160 and i trashed them. Let me ask you this do you think you're playing wizard the right way? ....K....A....P...P....A

3. Lorenian

Considering how many people are outcrying about how they don't like the changes and are quitting, maybe they're not doing a very good job? There are several things that point to them not knowing how their own game works.

4. NoBody in particular

To all the cry babies who posted to this topic about their class rebalance I have to say this Wwwwwhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa now shut up it is not going to change anything.

Bahska and Caexx like this.
  5. Busche

Tomorrow, ofc. From noon to 3 jjst to **** my harvest up.

6. Jollywand

yeah until u go sausan killing noobs ok ur a pro ok -.- just stfu

7. Rai Asura

Lol.. you didnt get it if you think I said this because Im trying to say Wiz is weak..

Bahska and XSkinnyx like this.
  8. FrankieChia

I don't understand what **** **** you are trying to say.... If you don't know how to talk, please by all means don't

9. Stryknova

I love patch day ^^ got the dishes done, put something in the crock pot for whenever the servers come back, even saw the sky for a few minutes till I had to go back inside to check if there were any notices on maintenance extension yet.

Hilly likes this.
  10. Reyfer

That's the problem......Game was FINE, classes were working AS INTENDED, some classes hit harder than others, some take hits better, some are more mobile, etc.....then the WHINERS started crying "nerf this.....buff that" because they wanted a "balance" in which their class was the stronger (yes, they call that balance, go figure)

Mgp, midgard229 and Chise like this.
  11. Slapped_By_Bacon

Basically, level lahn to 56 and go back to my main class.....ok.

12. Kaxlene

Patch days make it so i need to go out side for once, i still dont know what that giant shining orb in the sky is though........

13. Chise

I couldn’t of said it better myself lol but your right it’s quite sad though true balance is when if both parties r on equal term fear wise it’s all a matter of skill and who has the better PC with stronger internet connection lmfao

14. Lorenian

Balance doesn't nessiseraly means that all classes are equal in PVP. It means that all classes are viable overall. Some have better PVP, some have better PVE, some have better matchups vs other classes, some are better in large scale PVP.

Reyfer likes this.
  15. Jollywand

maintence extended when?

Nadan likes this.
  16. Kalara

what he said when?

17. Kurejiin

Well since there are so many Cm's and Gm's actually online... i guess the msg will coming soon ;)

18. Jollywand

so if not extended patch notes when?

19. Jollywand

great stuk on now processin