1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Maintenance] Maintenance November 1st

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Yukimura, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Toq

Toq

I was joking about this with friends, he could be a "Furry" since most of the characters are designed as slutty females and most of the "sexy" male outfits don't look straight.

2. itzBT

Even NPCs have holidays you know...

Ryuji likes this.
  3. Ruffe

kama p2 when??????????? 5 pets when??????????????

4. Toq

Toq

I forget who the turn-in was but the white witch was only for the bloody brooch and only once, repeats we're available. I will be upset if we can't turn in the items, they used to give us a week after an event ended to turn in but lately it's been random. If the NPC isn't there when the servers come back up, just put in a ticket, if enough flood in, they'll just mail us rewards like they have in the past (I remember the log mission and so many people complained they gave logs equivalent to the turn-in for how many you had when the event ended.)

5. Aeliyah Thor

LOL. Why wait until last min.? And btw I read somewhere the event ends 09:00 cest before maintenance. And in theory it did that haha

Ryuji and Erecon like this.
  6. FC-ARC | Bane_ks

FC-ARC | Bane_ks Sorceress 57 EU

Extended when?

Oaklay, Lynching and Ruffe like this.
  7. Angerith

Another big patch o.O
    Somethin's cookin'

8. Timey Wimey Ten

I wonder how many days it will take me to get this patch to download...

9. Ryuji

Dude, you realize that the white witch is the one who you turn in your tokens to right? meaning you're screwed XD

10. Armory

With all that money, can't you afford a private test realm so you can actually test your new content before adding it on live servers then communicate your updates in time and minimize all risk of delayed maintenances ? Isn't it what a professional managing a Triple A MMO is supposed to do with such success and playerbase ?

Plus you're going to manage another MMO later, developped by Bluehole Studio which is going to be announced this month during G-Star. Are you going to deliver the same poor management or is it even going to be worse because of multiple MMO to manage at the same time ? Since one MMO looks already hard for you to handle, having two of the same scale look unrealistic to me.

Soulo, Ruffe, nethkhadar and 5 others like this.
  11. Monarck

Get deleted LOL. guess that's my bad, no languages but broken English or english ic.

Will militia system allow us to que in groups, that seems to be the main complaint going around?

12. Mezzum

MrRyan...you are absolutely correct. The Spelling/Grammar police should be ignored. I have seen so many players, who are not native English speakers, trying to learn English and ALL of them should be commended. It is a tough language to learn. So if you're learning ANY language in order to communicate with us Americans or anyone for that matter, good on you, keep up the hard work. I wish I could post "WHEN?" in many languages. =)

13. Sorath

1. Will the location of the mission fish smokey chromis be noted in the patch notes? (it has moved last 2 patches without a mention in the patch notes at all.)

2. Will the boss subjugations mission be moved from the gathering tab back to occupancy tab where they belong? It has been this way for well over a year without a fix.

3. Will the caps on cp be removed and put at 400 like the in game tooltip says currently or will the tooltip be fixed to reflect what it is currently in game? It has been wrong for at least 3-4 months.

4. When will daily limit to imperial alchemy/cooking be removed or the amount per reset be removed, we don't need double limitations.

5. When will the villas be made useful again after the recent screw up ?
    Needs every mission from villas or a 3-4 hour reset (imperial alchemy/cooking reset times) to make up for increase in costs or all the buffs need to be in every villa as single 90/180 options i.e ability to get ap/combat/skill together not choice of one or other.

This change was beyond retarded and unneeded as only people who seem to like this change are the lazy people who do node wars who are too lazy to have had multiple villas and desire to get said buffs in multiple places before wars start as if you allow any other segment of the population this luxury.

nethkhadar likes this.
  14. Monarck

See that is just not true... I learned English I learned french and I speak Chinese its also not difficult to use spell program to correct 90% of grammatical and spelling errors and translate to like 90% the worlds languages. but im sure this post will to be deleted by GM cause its off topic.

SOMEONE ANSWER ME!!! will militia system allow us to Queue as a group so we can at least Q with friends on to same side???

15. defar92

No, it's RNG based sorry

Oaklay likes this.
  16. Mischievous

Just waiting for the 1 hr extension...

17. Ekozan

Server up :)

Angerith likes this.
  18. taolurker

Whatever you do, do not open processing and select "Manufacture".. it made game go not responding..

Edit to add..

Second attempt opening processing.. also not responding. Didn't even click Manufacture that time, just Heating, then one item from inventory before KABLAM

19. SirAyhame

:D

20. Rai Asura

Server up, now to wait hours for the patch notes of the patch we're already playing on.