1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Maintenance] Maintenance November 1st

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Yukimura, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Monarck

Select which role you want to play! Choose form either the Offensive Militia or Defensive Militia

turns out you had no idea wtf you are talking about! +1

2. defar92

Turns out that you don't read the important things, rekt[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. Monarck

Its RNG that you get in... not RNG which side you get in for... so yeah keep talking out your ass! its really good for the community!

4. defar92

It's usless to register with your friends if anyway it's not guaranteed that you will play with them, but yea you can register as a group!

5. taolurker

I've tried with multiple characters, on multiple different channels, each had various results time wise, but all ended with not responding game.

Also was seeing a lot of hitching depending where the characters were, and population centers seemed to be the worst. My Sorceress, wearing a Ram Horn outfit, doesn't even need to move and game goes not responding within 20 seconds of being in game; behind the Heidel Storage building.

6. Refundmyspentlifetimeback

GM did a pretty well job.. do not try to make them guilty... it was your fault.

You was also wrong.. harrasing other player. As you can check here:
    https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005539669?input_string=halloween+coin+turn+in

#127 Refundmyspentlifetimeback, Nov 1, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
  7. Monarck

hello mister PC principle, see your quote i have fixed it/answered!
    This isnt your safe space. it isn't racist to tell someone their English sucks. i am not white therefor i cant be racist (<--- this is obvious sarcasm anyone can be racist), why are you still drawing attention to it if the problem has been resolved? i love chicken. respect is earned not given. and comment wasn't deleted it was removed because the poster ignored me which is why people were still able to quote it. nice try sjfemawarrior take to the street and make a real difference please the internet doesn't need you.

#128 Monarck, Nov 1, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
  8. Mewling

Can anyone tell me if the blackstone event is still running?

9. Cascaden

Dear Kakao,
    -The Militia System
    This is a terribly implemented system. Not to mention it letting players with very low gear scores and low levels to participate. Literally all just cows for slaughter. If you really cared about getting more players to participate in end game pvp AND BE COMPETITIVE why dont you consider reducing the amount of rng in the game to allow more casual players to get geared. This balance change was done to XP. Its pretty ez to get 60 now. But will the casuals have the gear? NO! Increase drop rate of rare items (black stones/hards & sharps/accessories/etc) and increase upgrade chances of enhancing gear. Dont just give us BS events! Make balance changes to overall make it A BIT easier to get to soft cap gear.

10. NVG

NVG Ninja 60 EU

No maintenance tomorrow?