1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Maintenance] Maintenance November 22nd

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Yukimura, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Andaro

Ambassador

GOBBLES!!!!!

2. ManOfKebab

Why turkey? Put Kebab on table that's better

Nenomi and VivaLa like this.
  3. VVolfsrabe

Protest again Black friday.... no one should give them 1 cent. I mean they do nothing again lag or dc, no Information that they do something in the Background.....nothing.

VasilisD and JillValentime like this.
  4. Kittarawr

Wont even give them 2 cents. When you have such a bad service, you shouldnt give money. They DON'T deserve it. I mean, if you go to the restaurant and you have a shitty waitress, are you going to give her a nice tip?..Nope.

Oh and btw, we will probably get more problems with that patch. Every patches bring more lags/bugs/or wathever.

#44 Kittarawr, Nov 22, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
    Slynx, VasilisD and JillValentime like this.
  5. Nicottia

Nicottia Hyroshi Witch 62 EU

I am Groot. :|

Neneyza and Lupas like this.
  6. kakodaimonos

Oh, hai Groot. :>

7. iller

Fluff event after Fluff event ... but none of it addresses the real problem that we STILL don't have the same quality of life content that Korea does when it comes to enchanting (or looting). ...but go ahead and toss more Fluff on the pile while handing us all the farming & Trading Nerfs well ahead of scehdule...

#47 iller, Nov 22, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
    Capitaine Courage likes this.
  8. Naori_Kuno

5th pet when????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????D:<:DD:<:DD:< $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

9. Loreiley

You lag, i don't, check your connexion, they gonna expose hidden stat, the only thing useful we don't have yet is this 100% drop scroll/day with VP and 5th pet

10. Wyvinters

Wyvinters Sorceress NA

5th pet removed. Really.
    Troll or not to troll?

11. Nyrante

Nyrante Neecros Warrior 61 EU

Black Friday Sale like last year without direct banking and just 20% off? Yay...

12. ChunksAhoy!

meh, I told myself that I'll save my money for when Mystic comes out....(sees a new ranger/valk costume) there goes the money, back to saving.

In all seriousness, give us a EXACT date for Mystic. Maybe it would give people some ray of hope, just maybe.

I would like to add that I've been logged in since the dreaded Lag/DC patch happened. My guild is near empty with the select few who had zero issues(myself and 9-10 others out of 80)

13. Reave711

It's leaseweb having issues, doesn't affect everyone but it hurts a lot of people

I'd also argue class balance is needed more than 5th pet/drop scroll

14. PrimulaRose

PrimulaRose Tamer EU

If it's like last year, a few days :)

BlNKY likes this.
  15. Xialoh

Xialoh Valkyrie 60 NA

What's the best sale this game ever did on anything significant anyway? Like 25%? I don't even remember, sales are so rare, and too minor to be memorable when they happen.

And n fact we seem to get less sales the longer this game goes on, unlike basically every other game I've ever played in my life. Even despite the addition of a dedicated coupon system, which seems to serve the purpose of avoiding allowing the already terrible sales to be broad enough to allow a person to buy more than 1-2 items with the discount. Maximum penny pinching.

I wonder if I'll be surprised today or not. Games tend to give nice sales when trying to retain players, but Kakao doesn't seem to believe in that mentality. All the better for me though, as I'd hate to feel actual temptation to waste any of my cash here when there are so many better places to invest my money. No Mystic to make it worth my interest either.

16. Hirxeth

Hirxeth Jeslea Wizard 61 EU

There were a couple of -60% sales during last year's Black Friday.

BlNKY and PrimulaRose like this.
  17. Shenraly

YEA this 60% offs was just for character costumize or for Pet renames and something like this **** which 0ppl needs
    the rest is just 20-30% off and you just can pay with paypayl/directbanking and they got the same money like each day...don´t buy over website...it takes 0-24h until you got the items and if you buy pearls you got some extra pearls...I guess it´s more worth

18. JillValentime

JillValentime Valkyrie 61 EU

Exactly the same for me aswell...

I feel ashamed to read so many people enjoying throwing money at Kakao after all the **** that were done (Bladebloque? Bloo? Server? etc .. .. ..)
    When i think about it : at least Star Wars fan made EA getting step-back (for a time).
    Here, the community is just a big herd of sheep. We have to face the truth : we are doomed.

Kittarawr, Slynx and VasilisD like this.
  19. Tazbon

Actually, last year they had some items up to 80% of during the flash sales. I am not sure what game you were playing.

PrimulaRose likes this.
  20. Pilgrimus