1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Maintenance] Maintenance November 8th

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Yukimura, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Jagari

Jagari Rauk EU

Was it a normal 30 day one or a 7 day one?
    I ask because one of the 7 day value pack they gave away in a event (or w/e) was broken so they gave out another one.

2. KotoRena

Huh really? Its different down in here the United States then haha.

3. LucidKill

Blackstone event still active?

4. Shaddy69

I used 3 times a 7 day value pack, all 3 are bugged, do not give weight/inventory slots bonus.

5. Cascaden

On going servers issues but you had time to update cash sop AND put in a spring time event during November...zzz

Knuckes and Mønst3r like this.
  6. Jagari

Jagari Rauk EU

Hmm ok. That is wierd indeed. ^^

7. Lefteye

I’m on a 30 day value pack. It was working fine at first, then I recently noticed that I’m going overweight with less silver on my fishing alt than before. Sure enough when I checked more closely, the weight and inventory bonuses are no longer being applied.

8. jscobeetoo

Hi BDO support,
    I've seen no resolution to the game disconnects that happen over and over again since the last three patches. I constantly get reconnects or complete disconnects. I have 15 examples just from last night. People are not going to stay with this game if there is not a resolution.
    Black friday is coming. Is this what you want new players who will possibly spend hundreds of dollars to experience like me? I'd be happy to send wireshark captures if that would help but I'm ready to play another game if you can not fix these issues. The lack of response or update from your support team to the thread about this issue is frustrating, see for yourself: https://community.blackdesertonline.../notice-na-connection-issues-11-3-2017.89734/
    NOTICE: NO UPDATES. . . . .
    And here are some player experiences:

Technical support discussing BDO issues:
    [​IMG]

#148 jscobeetoo, Nov 9, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
    Knuckes likes this.