1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Maintenance] NA Service Provider Change [UPDATED 04/25 23:59 UTC]

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Yukimura, Apr 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fisty

Fisty Ranger 62 NA

but mah koi bruh

Milicematik likes this.
  2. Gamiosa

Update [4/25 - 19:54 UTC]: The maintenance to complete the migration process has been extended by 2 additional hours.
    Update [4/25 - 17:24 UTC]: The maintenance to complete the migration process has been extended by 2 additional hours.

Update [4/24 - 04:24 UTC]:
    The NA Service Provider Change maintenance is delayed by an hour and the times are now scheduled to:

Based on this pattern it seems the important times to check bdo updates is 6 mins before their estimated time! Damn at least they're punctual with that.

3. Nazarim

Your*

4. Goony

At least EU might appreciate what we experience to make their service provider switch more smooth.

5. Domeo

Apparently everyone became an expert into how long this should take. People wouldn't be this annoyed if they simply said it will be down for 24 hours. They're simply rushing themselves if they keep this +2 hour thing going on

memorysenemy likes this.
  6. Xhyiar

The moment when you are happy that you play on EU servers. Like.. I'm okay with the old servers now, lmao.

7. RP Tzuyu

just say 24 hours and call it a day, 10 hours and keep extending, really annoying

8. Dalenos

Mean while in PA HQ

[​IMG]

Xhyiar likes this.
  9. Kororyuu

10. memorysenemy

memorysenemy Darosia Valkyrie 60 NA

Yeah in my experience working with network migration and servers in general things can happen even with the best-laid plans. They really should have over-stated the initial time-frame, and that way if they beat the clock it makes them look like they aced it instead. Now, they just look bad for coming back and saying "sorry...", it's just not the professional thing to do.

I guess we'll wait and see if the new time-frame will be met or if they will add another +2 or more!

BellaKora likes this.
  11. Kororyuu

Do they even have Unemployment in South Korea or are we talking the place in California?

12. Fade_Zero

It's not about playing video games and not having a life. Games are also a form of stress relief. What about those introverts that work all day and want to come home and play the game because they are socially awkward? Better yet what about the guy who is under paid and has no money to "get a life" as you suggested because all his money goes into bills. Lastly the person with depression and this game makes every day life bearable? All I am saying is don't start shaming someone for wanting to do something they love because you don't understand where the are coming from.

Far as the saying "Everyone with a brain knew this would happen". Look we all paid for this game some more then others. Its not wrong to expect something we paid for to be done on time.

Example: You have a report you must turn in bye 2pm. You told your boss it will be done. At 2pm your not done and want a 2 hour extension. Your boss is going to be upset because he pays you to get it done and expects it.

wellman029 and Ruin like this.
  13. DrJeckel

says the person playing the white knight role on an MMO forum...good one!

14. εεvaa

Just think, this is just a server provider switch. They still need to take the servers down again tomorrow for the patch update. (: yay

15. Aetherius Artarian

A server migration is a lot more difficult than a patch update.

16. Zelxski

lol

17. VaygrEmpire

don't worry guys I'm pretty sure we all are getting free GM's blackstone box. (what was the original name? I don't even remember. It always gives me blackstones. Ah, was it something like GM's blessing?)

#EDIT: Look! I'm the #444! legit

18. Fer Loo

Take it easy, just take a brake today, patience with the team

19. Atremes

20. HooFlungDung

I hope they lose all the data.

Daeron likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.