1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Maintenance] NA Service Provider Change [UPDATED 04/25 23:59 UTC]

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Yukimura, Apr 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pinionated

Exactly. But too late now...

What they should do now is figure out how long it will really take, and announce it.
    Instead, they announced a two-hour delay only a few minutes before their estimated time of completion.
    Three times.
    The delay is understandable; handling it this badly is much worse.

Folek, SnakeAttack and KareemRush like this.
  2. Nik_Fury

I can picture you guys in a corner shivering in cold sweat gripping your waifu pillows with a badly drawn black spirit on the face, in a basement with a leaky pipe and single buzzing lightbulb. ;)

Chaos Ronin and Carize like this.
  3. Ethrom

4. Chau

24 April 2018 15:00
    Greetings Adventurers,

Update [4/25 - 17:24 UTC]: Maintenance has been Extended by 2 hours.

Update [4/25 - 19:54 UTC]: Maintenance has been Extended by another 2 hours.

Update [4/25 - 21:54 UTC]: Maintenance has been Extended by an additional 2 hours, we apologize for these extensions and our team is working as quickly as possible to restore service.

Update [4/25 - 23:59 UTC]: Maintenance has been unfortunately Extended by an additional 2 hours. We apologize for these extensions and our team is working as quickly as possible to restore service.
    hahahahahahaha , wow

5. Zelxski

Woah there! That is TOO much excitement for you. Get on doing something less exciting before you give yourself a heart attack.

6. Kaiojinn

yep.... I feel this needs to go right here...

[​IMG]

7. Ailurus

mDuAK1v.gif

itt likes this.
  8. Hุastyyy

Update [4/25 - 23:59 UTC]: Maintenance has been unfortunately Extended by an additional 2 hours. We apologize for these extensions and our team is working as quickly as possible to restore service.

[​IMG]

daporkchop and mingdong30 like this.
  9. GigatonGaming

how?

10. Taela

Many things. Many things indeed.

11. CannyOne

@Gamiosa "Tossing us garbage compensations don't mean much..."

I disagree! I rather like some of those 'compensations' thank you very much. I was going to have to buy a Value Pack and Now I don't need it until next month. So technically I'm kinda stoked they screwed up and felt the need to 'compensate' us. Now Yes it doesn't make up for all the Koi I could have caught. But the difference is saving real money versus not making in-game money. Hopefully you can see that point.

Domeo and Carize like this.
  12. Shaydow

You didn't answer my question. You evaded and shifted blame. I ask again, why do you find this acceptable? In what other business would doing this for an entire day be ok? They said 10 hours, and then every 2 hours they have extended two hours, and have not told CUSTOMERS that service would STILL be down longer until AFTER the Estimated uptime had passed.

I will say it again, I am not mad the game is not playable. I am mad at so many people PRAISING this company for business practices that would be unacceptable in ANY other way/shape/form.

13. Gamiosa

Wait.. what if all long they knew it would take this long to do what they are doing but chose to downplay it because they wanted to ramp up forum activity.. I SEE WHAT YOU ARE DOING DEVS. [​IMG]https://imgur.com/gallery/7y2hPq4

14. Karnstein

Look at the bright side, i have extra time to finally finish playing Rise of the Tomb Raider

Kororyuu likes this.
  15. RP Tzuyu

guess koi fish event is gone then

16. Gamiosa

That one was definitely an exception lol. That was less of a blunder compensation like this and more of an "We changed a lot without telling you"
    But yes that one I'll agree to lol.

17. Wanderingpaws

It's ok. Bad breakups take time to get over. Just take your time and I'm sure you'll be feeling better in a Jiffy. Just remember you were way out of L.W's league and I'm sure your next partner will treat you right.

18. Jagh

You need to work on your retorts my friend. Your "own devices" are on a public forum. If you harass people and scream like a retard in public and someone confronts you do you tell them they should just move along? People on this forum are acting like children. It's pathetic and their idiocy affects all of us.

19. Rah97

Not to mention most companies (i.e. WoW) would just laugh at your face if you even suggested compensation for maintenance running late. But this is dragging on wayyy more then anything else they've done so I'm hoping for like 5 shakatu seals as compensation owo

Kororyuu likes this.
  20. Kororyuu

Cept for the humor right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.