1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Maintenance] NA Service Provider Change [UPDATED 04/25 23:59 UTC]

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Yukimura, Apr 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fisty

Fisty Ranger 62 NA

post indicates 2 hours between up time and maintenance time.

2. Jagh

I agree. They should be able to distinguish between childish complaints and constructive criticism. However, that takes time and effort to suss out what is what. Especially when it's something like this where they have literally no control over it. That level of commitment isn't something I expect of any company, let alone a publishing company.

3. sparhawk29

once it's all over and done with, we will have nice fresh hamsters running on the state of the art noiseless wheels with double generated power for our 100% top notch gaming experience! :D. we should be happy!!

on the serious note, i'm glad they decided to patch instead of opening the game just to patch a couple of hours later anyway. once it's over and done with, we have all week or so till the next patch.

who knows, the new servers may allow them to do fortnightly patches instead of weekly, or even daily lol.

4. MonkeySeeMonkeyDo

Jesus lay off people, they are moving the servers so you can play properly again. Stop moaning god.

WinterFox and Shaman37 like this.
  5. GM Gemu

Game Master

Shaman37 and Depthside like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.