1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Maintenance] Regular Maintenance August 14th 2019

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Yukimura, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Myntiix

Patience.

2. Vanthia

Yianaros helmet for all classes would be great :P. Been really wanting to get one since I missed it the last time.

3. EverQuest

30 minutes

Burning Gift Box x1

60 minutes

Burning Gift Box x1

90 minutes

Burning Gift Box x1

120 minutes

Burning Gift Box x1

150 minutes

Burning Gift Box x1

180 minutes

Burning Gift Box x1

240 minutes

(Guaranteed Reward)

Premium Burning Gift Box x1

(Choose 1)

Stabilized Magic Black Stone x3, Cleansed Magic Black Stone x2, Pure Magical Black Stone x1

※ Arrange 3x Burning Gift Boxes in the shape of [-] to receive 1x Premium Burning Gift Box.

※ Each reward can be received from Challenge after accumulating the necessary play time. You can receive up to 6x Burning Gift Boxes and 1x Premium Burning Gift Box everyday by accumulating a total of 240 minutes of play time daily.

4. odar

Kakao, drop rate items increased when?! EU have hoooorible item drop!

5. Lexayath

The drop rate is good in EU

6. Nixal

Could you try to be more specific what that means when you compile our patch notes, please?

7. PK

PK

Ahaha that's exactly how i felt...

8. CM Yukimura

Community Manager

Sounds like an idea, however, I personally have the feeling that this would be abused on Monster zones while grinding or duelling for a spot for example. What do you think about it?

9. Skylar_Elena

Skylar_Elena DarkKnight 62 EU

From the Patch Notes (https://www.blackdesertonline.com/news/view/3007):
    “Fish Bones” and “Tattered Boots” will be available for trading for “Crio’s Fishing Chair” once the Life Skill is updated later down the road. Please note that “Crio’s Fishing Chair” is currently unavailable, and please keep an eye out for the update!​

Honestly, what's the point of adding something that can't be used until an unannounced update. Later could mean next week, but it could also mean next year. Please give some more details on when this is a thing. Or maybe don't add it at all until we can use it. I was quite curious to see what Crio's Fishing Chair would do, but now I'm left with nothing.

Same with the update to Miseries of Summer:
    Some of the quests in the Mysteries of Summer Continues: A Tale of a Fallen Kingdom questline have had their difficulty setting lowered with the August 14th regular maintenance.​

What has changed exactly? Is 'United as One' no longer an RNG filled mess, or has that been left unchanged. I personally didn't continue after seeing the pain some people had to go through, but the completionist in me wants to finish it. Please give more information wherever possible as we basically have to figure out half the changes on our own.

10. Amirite

Added items you can acquire through fishing.
    • Torn Sail Piece, Rusty Anchor, Broken Trade Box
    I think this is great thing, because when you do cook, farming etc. you some extra waist you can use for beer, silver, cooking xp. So I really like that update for the fisher life skill part. Might not be the biggest update, but it's for sure a good thing imo.
    Maybe more will be added for other life skills later on :)

When is Shai getting her awakening, any date?

11. Myntiix

Anything new about no relics and petals from fishing?

12. Rachnera

True, the chair may not be in now...but!!! This notice just tipped all of us off that we need to start saving all the trash we've literally been destroying or selling for pennies. Save it up now, could be useful later!

Also, it's past 06:56AM now and the servers aren't back up yet?! REEEEE

"duelling for a spot" - That still happens? o.O All I've ever seen is a person far beyond me come steam-rolling through and 2 shotting me because I dared to be in their field of vision...I know this is a literal dead horse being beaten, but even one PVE server would be great, thanks! It's fine to make a server like Arsha but nothing for us Carebears? ;-(

13. Pointis

Pointis Wizard 61 EU

Sorry, my math was off. It is actually 1000 Silver for 30 LT
    So it is 3.000.000 Silver to transport 1000 Crates from Grana to Valencia, 3000 Silver for one crate.

Somehow I calculated 10x0,3LT = 30 LT, that was my Error. Its only 3LT.

So actually, the transport is now 10 times more expensive than I thought... Thats a bummer.

So, at Master 5 Grana to Valencia for 1000 crates:
    For 1000 Calpehon Crates I get 215.871.150 minus transporting cost of 3 Million. Still 212 Million Silver.
    For 1000 Serendia Crates I get 138.346.248 minus transporting cost of 3 Million. Still 135 Million Silver.

I think if you do not buy any additional Materials and dont like the desert travel with your 49 toon this is still ok? Transporting Time of wagon is 4h30mins.

Next problem: How to get the crates out of your storage to the trade manager, you will still have to overload your horse?

#53 Pointis, Aug 14, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
  14. GismoShow

Hope this wont be same as trading quests...

@CM Yukimura any news about new trading guests?? They should replace old ones, but its about 4 months and still no quests... It's possible to push this to PA?

15. PaPaFlex

Btw, global build when?

[​IMG]

Dan Hot likes this.
  16. Zyx1

Now I'm puzzled... why should someone stop pressing any key for 30 seconds in a duel or while grinding? I a duel you die and while grinding you stop what you came to do. Or do you have another kind of abuse in mind, that I don't get? Nevertheless, if 30 seconds seem to fast, even 2 or 5 minutes would help those fishing and training a horse. You can watch over your char for some time but not the whole night and those self-proclaimed griefer-guilds easily made some hundreds of paying customers quit this game by now. Another, often proposed method would be to make chars invincible while the game is reduced to tray. Oh, and by the way, only invincibilty to pvp is needed, monsters can (and should) still do damage.

17. Vanadiel

Just want to report back the guild and player journals are still not working.