1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Maintenance] Regular Maintenance August 15th

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Kabz, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Malnixis

naw man most of the people that are bitchen about this cant solo them nor are they in a guild that they benefit from assisting. SO yea most will be big babys about it since they are too lazy to do them or make the ships lol

RealXared likes this.
  2. ghoulz666

Let's just ignore the new swarm of guilds focused around sea monsters all of a sudden. Nothing fishy at all here.

RageAgainst likes this.
  3. Von_Chicanery

Awesome follow up to WoW BFA and Monster Hunter releases guys. Way to go.
    Marketplace is dead. AFK fishing simulator still in full force. NW's are a snipe fest.

Are you trying to sunset the game at this point?
    I read you opted to "remaster" the game rather than crashing it into wall... but your actions seem to indicate the latter..

DREIGHAN WHEN?<?><?<><>< FFS

iller likes this.
  4. Von_Chicanery

Not everyone likes looking at an endless blue mass, butt humping sea monsters to death.
    There are enough masochistic processes in this game. Forcing people to grind that BS to remain monetarily competitive is non-sense.

WhySoSeeryus likes this.
  5. iller

WHYYY??? .. it doesn't give any SkillXP. Being 60 with only 500 skill pts is completely pointless
    No, this:
    https://www.invenglobal.com/blackde...training-manual-the-automatic-level-up-system
    ...says nothing about skill XP

Yes that's exactly what they're doing. They need more people to quit playing on PC so those people can go bolster the Mobile and Xbawkz numbers

#45 iller, Aug 14, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
    Titansheart likes this.
  6. Von_Chicanery

ikr.. as if we even need MORE OPTIONS of things to do when we're NOT PLAYING THE GAME hahaha

7. WaifuJanna

WaifuJanna WaifuJanna Witch EU

and u can train skill exp aswell.

8. Arturia Pendragon

Arturia Pendragon Witch 62 NA

Drieghan? No? ....okay. (scuffles out)

Rygart likes this.
  9. iller

Can confirm... Saw BeKill on the channel rankings yesterday still 5 levels below me on sailing but catching up fast! ...I say more power to 'em since their people really didn't have anything else to do the rest of the week beside Merc in T1 node fights they sure AF didn't belong in

It's not that its "bad", it's just not End-game content and people "out level" it really easy because it doesn't give nearly enough Skill XP and good enough drops for the 45 minute commitment. It seriously needs like a 500% increase in the number of Mutas RNG'd from it

#49 iller, Aug 14, 2018
  10. No Seahunting nerf lets quit cya
    BDO since release till today R.I.P

RageAgainst, Mana_Mafia and Kokki like this.
  11. Alicia Dominica

So, is that sea monster payout nerf coming before or after the remastered version? Aka this year or next? :)

RageAgainst and Mana_Mafia like this.
  12. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

Lol you aren't wrong.

13. Nazarim

I think it's getting to the point we can accept they are willing to let the NA Region die. The game has been in a rapidly increasing death spin for 6 months, and this month has been the worse. As an Alpha conquer founder, i can't stay im not worried about the future of the game.

------
    https://steamcharts.com/app/582660
    ------

The constant neglect, and abuse of the NA region is the most insane thing I've seen in 20 years of playing MMORPGs. --- They don't listen to the community, say one thing, then immediately do to the opposite, intentionally neglect content for us on the basis of requirements not met, but then get caught intentionally dwarfing NA's ability to meet those requirements.

Now this? A feature that we were expecting over a year ago? No new content? BFA/MHW both just launched, i expect the game to lose even more population. Anyone who has been paying attention sees the population loss. I'm the GM of <AuctionHouse> 2 months ago we had 100 members, with a sister guild that was also growing fast. 80% activity. 20-30 NW attendance. We are down to 67 members, approx 10 are active, and we stopped doing NWs as the last few only 5-10 people showed up.... Fishing spots that were once fished around the clock into exhaustion, are now abundant during peak hours, capital cities are empty.... and yet here we are pretending the house isn't on fire.

#53 Nazarim, Aug 14, 2018
  14. crosspath

And someone asking for sources of the population loss... As if it is not pretty obvious...

You forgot speaking about the empty market... 3 months ago i was able to buy 500k of several materials easy a week, now 20k if lucky and at max price, before always at min... Well I don't buy anything now as I just log in, get rewards, press Y get the 50cp xp and log out... The silver AFK-ing is not even worth the electricity spent anymore.

But everything is fine... No Drieghan this week LUL... Drieghan in Christmas.

"We are working towards a global build and better communication"

#54 crosspath, Aug 14, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2018
  15. Kokki

Guild event? Lol 90% of my guild gave up on this game already and don't even bother logging in cause Sea Monsters make it to where anything you do in bdo feels insignificant to what the hunters are making. On top of that have fun trying to put a preorder on something that was once obtainable and now is just 3x as much. It's not even worth logging in to process anymore cause whats the point when a month of processing is a drop in the sea compared to the silver sea monster hunting is making. But hey good job on those graphics! Hopefully the sea will look nice and pretty for the people who still play now. No update on ban waves, or drieghan, or class changes. It really sucks this game went downhill so fast cause I once was a firm believer that you guys would change stuff for the better and at least kept me grinding a bit a day and processing most all day. Now it's just not worth it.

16. 6footgeeks

ended friendship with Nouvember

now Dreigember is my best friend

17. WaifuJanna

WaifuJanna WaifuJanna Witch EU

we will see i test it on test server i guess

#57 WaifuJanna, Aug 14, 2018
  18. lewisefur

Please continue to cry about sea monsters, because people only took notice when payouts started getting posted on Reddit. Heaven forbid anyone should be allowed to make money outside the 5 territory owners. And gee I dread to think what will come of the market when people have enough money to actually buy and enhance items. What ever will the community do?

WaifuJanna likes this.
  19. ghoulz666

Yeah no kidding. People getting so greedy that I get booted for just getting some sleep.

20. Chaos Ronin

Chaos Ronin RyunokoDynasty Mystic 61 NA

Most people who play BDO are not into WoW and probably Monster Hunter either. They are such different games. The loss to them games would be minimal at best and probably not even noticeable.

Smileybones, Dreadhood and Kismet like this.