1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Maintenance] Regular Maintenance August 16th - extended for EU

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Kabz, Aug 15, 2017.

1. BioticXplosion

BioticXplosion Dovahkiinn

peoples why can't you just have fun with this game? I am playing BDO since early beta and guess what...?
    I am still having tons of fun with BDO .. sure it's not perfect and they made mistakes (ya some more stupid than others) and they could listen a bit more to their community but I guess the community could use a bit less salt
    the only thing I wonder about is why we do not get all the outfits that they have in KR and why we are still not have the updates that were promised months ago
    but still imo it's a fun game , and that might be due to the fact that I don't care much about being competitive in pvp
    to be exact I only do PVP when I have to and try to not piss off anyone in grinding spots hell this world is so massive that I am still discovering new stuff and things to do and even reasonably good grinding spots so hell if,some one want's my Sausan or Pirate i'm not going to fight over it
    I get to lvl 60 anyway .. and ya it might take a little longer but who cares
    and as long as i'm having fun doing PVE , life skilling and other stuff with friends or solo I will keep playing
    but the moment it stops being fun I quit the game..and as to my understanding GAMES are Supposed to be entertaing and FUN and well.. BDO still is for me at least

2. katslave

I went from stuck at 64% to a 505.pap error. I don't think are tech people are smarter than a 5 year old. They should outsource this to India.

3. AtmaDarkwolf

64%, goes about 10-ish min, then 'currupt file detected' blah blah blah.

Just like last maint. And the one before that.

The heck is going on and why do I have to keep reinstalling?

4. AHut

Received the error code "2001" Patch did not work

5. Smaxx

Smaxx Smaxx Maehwa EU

Just no! Turning off Windows Firewall, forwarding ports etc. are just bandaids suggested by developers that don't know what they're doing (or saying). There's certianly no general problem with the Windows Firewall and you should keep it enabled at all times, unless you install a third party alternative.

6. phallyka