1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Maintenance] Regular Maintenance August 8th 2018 *Extended*

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Servantes, Aug 7, 2018.

1. FckinEnchant

The game is absolutely ****ing trash, it's quite obvious the Korean developer / business give 0 ****s about you, or your time and money investment!

It clearly shows in their shady business practices and enchantment system that is nothing short of cancer, I mean you spend days sometimes weeks getting mats and money for progression only for it to fail. This is a prime example that the games developer and management team have no respect for you or the time that you spend playing there shitty game.

None the less treat the game for what it is, just a time sink to kill a few hours, don't take it seriously and move along when something better comes your way.

nethkhadar and Ruffe like this.
  2. Troczu

Maybe give guaranteed enhancement from +1 to +20?

You have had added NPC who's +15 item is getting back to +14 and now you are going to do guaranteed enhancement? Quality as hell ya'll.

So how now people should get damn failstacks? Cos I'm really curious about it

Ruffe, NiyahHan and Patrik2991 like this.
  3. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

This is getting old guys..... really. We've all been clamoring for guaranteed +13-15 enhance.... nope.... nope that's not it

How about addressing our actual concerns and questions.
    Time frame on Dreighan?
    Are CC/class balance changes done? there seems to be nothing else going on on that front
    fixing broken unkillable world bosses?
    Manos lifeskill stuff?
    I seem to remember some empty promises of improved communication.... maybe I was dreaming
    Base Gold Accessories are nonexistent on market? Maybe its time to actually increase the drop rates

C'mon guys.... it really is getting old

Wada, Mycca, Pkmdz and 9 others like this.
  4. Neokii

You need stabilized, cleansed, and flawless magic black stone to perform the 100% success rate from +13 to +15, and it's only obtainable from field and world bosses, and cannot be sold on marketplace. :)

NiyahHan likes this.
  5. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

Unfortunately I am losing hope here. It very much does feel that we aren't respected consumers here. Makes me sad..... I really love this game. I really wanted to think in terms of sticking around here for a long time but its wearing me down.

Mycca, JuniperTwist, Ruffe and 2 others like this.
  6. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 63 EU

Driegnat on Christmas, buy more perls, leave PC afk all night long. This is what you deserve.

Pkmdz and Ruffe like this.
  7. Poldarn

Guaranteed enchantment for +13 and +15? This is a gigantic enchanting nurf. How the **** do they expect me to fail stack without those... After tomorrow fail stacking to 16 or 20 will be multiple times more difficult. Complete and utter bull ****!

Ruffe likes this.
  8. FckinEnchant

Trash Abyss and KashKao be like

[​IMG]

9. Micariel

Micariel Sorceress 61 EU

Bye bye... i really hope you stand to your word and we will not see you again. Unfortunately we will see you again pretty soon complaining about the next thing.

deepriver27, Pheylin, Shenkt and 2 others like this.
  10. NVG

NVG

This sucks, but I know that you are right. Until then, this game will get only mount XP events and events like Serbianca or other trash.

Patrik2991 likes this.
  11. HiStranger

HiStranger Longfinger DarkKnight 62

both ways will be available, you can still enchant normally if u wish dude..

NiyahHan likes this.
  12. Poldarn

So I shouldn't use the thousands of Blackstone's I have and turned them all into 16 stacks books while I can?

I'm about to make 100+ 16 fail stack books.

13. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 63 EU

This more suit for those fappers who post "costume when" for a several months in every passible thread"
    Kakao won't start to respect community until community start to respect themselves, its was clearly seen at dropping Leaseweb NA, Kakao played dumb to point when server became literately empty, while EU keep afk fishing and still sit on < Leaseweb> host company ever.

Patrik2991 likes this.
  14. Shutara

Shutara Shutara Ninja 57 EU

Try Guild Wars 2 instead, that's what I went for. Free content is enough for several weeks of playtime, enough to make up one's mind. I ended up buying both expansions during 50% anniversary discount, and wholeheartedly enjoying hell outta this game so far :) Maybe combat is not that fancy and overall it doesn't look realistic (but still pretty art-ish graphics), but in shitload of aspects GW2 just wrecks BDO. It might not be suitable for hardcore grinding players, but there's always content to play (unlike in this game lul).

Inb4 someone moans about why am I even here - I came back to see if there was any step toward making this game playable. Still nope lol.

15. WastedJoker

WastedJoker Striker 61 EU

Dreiwhen?

Neokii, Ruffe and Reigne Irkalla like this.
  16. Wargasm71

Dont worry when you see the hoops you have to do the do guaranteed enhancing nobody will be doing it.

Another content-less patch add more over complicated stuff that nobody wants or asked for.

Ruffe and Patrik2991 like this.
  17. PKaBoo

PKaBoo Tamer 62 EU

as some1 else asked here I'm curious now
    if +15 is a "free pass" lol how the hell we suppose enhance stuff??? does that apply only to green and boss gears... strictly boss gears.... all gears...? what? :s
    coz if reblath is out of the equation then it's ok I suppose... if not.... it's rip for gear enhancement past +15 :(

18. WeaponX

gw is ok if you play 8-10 days in year just to finish new story or ls-there is nothing to do there,i just back to gw 2 after 2,5h year brake...after 10 days i finish ls 3+4,pof story,got all mounts,finish 2x leg backpack and thats it,that was fun 10 days i hope after next expenshion i will have so much fun too.

19. Misaka

LOL at the people over reacting to this and thinking yes its 1 normal blackstone to get 100% success at 14+15 etc...... [​IMG]

Dugenske and NiyahHan like this.
  20. Shutara

Shutara Shutara Ninja 57 EU

Well, it all depends on how much time You spend on it. I find myself logging in for 1-2 hours per day to do some PvP and wander around my storyline. I'm casual, that's for sure. But I wouldn't say there's nothing to do, especially for someone who isnt a veteran of this game :) For veterans there's still PvP, fashion wars and hanging out with guild on fractals/dungs I guess :p
    Oh well, they should implement actual guild wars in Guild Wars one day!