1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Maintenance] Regular Maintenance August 8th 2018 *Extended*

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Servantes, Aug 7, 2018.

1. SuccItBoii

All those crybabies complaining and bitching about patchnotes in the comment section will sure be spotted here once again on the next week maintenance announcement

deepriver27, NiyahHan and DeltaTiger like this.
  2. Wargasm71

PA love to over complicate everything so this is the biggest joke ever, nothing will change nobody will be doing this.

From test server so it will almost certainly be this unless they changed anything since last week.

● Guaranteed Enhancement system has been added.

* You can perform Guaranteed Enhancement onto Main-weapon, Sub-weapon, Awakening Weapon, Helmet, Armor, Gloves, and Shoes.

* If you use the followed items to perform Guaranteed Enhancement, you will succeed in Enhancing at 100% chance while consuming 30 durability.

- Stabilized Magic Black Stone : You can perform Guaranteed Enhancement onto green-grade gears from +13 to +15.

- Cleansed Magic Black Stone : You can perform Guaranteed Enhancement onto blue-grade gears from +13 to +15.

- Flawless Magic Black Stone : You can perform Guaranteed Enhancement onto yellow-grade gears from +13 to +15.

※ Note that you will use the same type of Magic Black Stone that would be required for the original grade color of the non-Reformed gear, even when the gear is Reformed.

* You can obtain the above Magic Black Stones from defeating World Bosses or Field Bosses. Note that you cannot register the items onto Marketplace.

* The number of Magic Black Stones required for Guaranteed Enhancement is as follows:

- When Enhancing to +13 : 5 Magic Black Stones

- When Enhancing to +14 : 8 Magic Black Stones

- When Enhancing to +15 : 13 Magic Black Stones

● It has bee changed that you cannot move items in Inventory (I) while Enhancement is in progress.

Shenkt, Cruornex, NiyahHan and 5 others like this.
  3. Peisinoe

Dreicember

WastedJoker, Hemuk and iller like this.
  4. feni

Dreiwhen? Answer: Most likely next week. One day after WoW expansion Battle for Azeroth release.

I suspect that the crafty sods will mention Drieghan "next week's" release in tomorrow's patch notes to calm us psychos down :)

Bumggez likes this.
  5. nmysliwski

I just want the black horn outfit for ninja

6. iller

Holy sh**, am I glad I held off on enhancing these to +15 this week:...

[​IMG]
    That was a close one!

"Otherwise"??.. It's only 20-30 per hour PER PERSON --> "otherwise".... you don't get to count a team of 3-5 players all with their own Sailboats/Galley as one single entity aka: force multiplier. And in most guilds, 5-10 players are the only ones going out to sea each week (b/c it's so freaking boring to everyone else). The dirty little secret which our <sarcastic air-quotes> Esteemed </sarcastic air-quotes> publisher here has yet to clear up.... is that those guilds who post incomes like that and claim to do sea monsters full time, are actually also just a small number of Alt-Accounts using speed hacks to make it look like their entire guild is just overflowing with super experienced and super active "professional" sailors.

#46 iller, Aug 7, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
    FckinEnchant likes this.
  7. Rubio

will be introduced a new event uninstalls Black Desert and finds a high game

8. Alicia Dominica

Alright, so basically nothing. Back to afk-fishing... oh wait, I already was anyway.

9. Dringe

I hope you have Drieghan ready to be announced and patched next week, otherwise I don't know how are you planning to keep the remaining playerbase in your game.
    WoW expansion, MH in a few days, even heard FFXIV got some content patched today.

10. Misaka

you do realise you will have to farm bosses for like a month to enchant those and still its 90 durability lost each item :p

Reigne Irkalla likes this.
  11. RoakOriginal

You still dont feel stupid yourself? You guys are denser than i thought...

12. ManlyBeard

Do you use ... two rods? ;)

Peisinoe likes this.
  13. Alicia Dominica

I'm not too much into going "bladestyle" XO

14. 2monthslatenonamesleft

Its getting kind of boring in game, we haven't had a major patch/upgrade in almost a year now. If there was only some other popular MMO with major expansion coming out that I could spend a few months playing instead to enjoy some new content for a change.

15. Stabby

RIP Reblath failstacks.

16. mattRlive

Where's Caphras Stones? like it's been 3+ months and SEA got it before us is the slap on the face

Reigne Irkalla, JM and Chaos Ronin like this.
  17. KevinC4

lower Nouver hp when?

18. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

lowering HP isn't solution, HP not a problem, problem is reason going to Nouver/Kutum/Offin - none.

19. Dalenos

So another thing that will be scarce on the mp for people to complain about o.O

20. deathtrip

6h maintenance... gg