1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Maintenance] Regular Maintenance August 8th 2018 *Extended*

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Servantes, Aug 7, 2018.

1. reconkangas

just stop.JPG

I got all excited till i read this... Here i been somewhat defending the Devs and then this garbage........

NEWS ALERT NUMBNUTZ
    We already have it and its called "FORCED ENHANCEMENT" what now you want us to go find some new gems with totally garbage drop rates killing field bosses and world bosses for 13~15.. i honestly think i lost some F'ing IQ with this update notes

2. Reigne Irkalla

Ambassador

Clearly they're trying to make bosses more popular with this, calm down guys.

I mean they coulda just like, made the drops there better, like guaranteed auras for memory fragments, but eh. This is BDO. This is par for the course. Did you really expect something better?

Pkmdz likes this.
  3. HantoDarkness

oh boohoo you'll be playing still.

NiyahHan likes this.
  4. Mr_Epyk

don't get why some people always overreact over official posts and need to make such a fuss about everything, not like you're really quitting, even if you say so.. you will come back either after the maint directly or some time after that, bc there won't be any other mmos releases soon.
    and where exactly is the problem if you spend your time on a fieldboss and get lucky with the drop, well thats a time saver if you want to up your next boss gear or just save it up, whatever.. its free, not like its a pearlshop item ._.
    ofc there are way more pressing issues and balancing to be done imo *reschedule offin from tuesday noon to afternoon for example cought cought* but well its not like complaining on every single thread will make them solve stuff quicker. ~ just chill

5. wellman029

piss off Kakao employee

Arcticcz and Ruffe like this.
  6. Oceansky

+13 to +15 should only be for boss gear. As if it's for green items, how the hell do we build fail stacks now? I would use green items to get around 40 fs. And it would be stupid if it was for everything as then what is the point of force enhance and gear cleanse to get back to +14??

7. Ogi

Ogi

Its not automatically 100%. There are new stabilized blackstones that drop from world and field bosses, these are used to get the 100% success rate for the cost of 30 durability. The new stones can not be listed on the market.

The details are all listed in the test server patch notes
    https://www.global-lab.playblackdesert.com/News/Notice/Detail?boardType=2&boardNo=51

This does not replace the old force-enhance system, but gives you a way to force 13-15 with reduced durability loss.

#67 Ogi, Aug 8, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
  8. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

just like you always do being you did not read what you need todo to get the +13 to +15 you need new stones that drop from boss

9. Oceansky

I did read, it doesn't say that in maintenance notes about needing any stones. That's good then.

10. reconkangas

stupidity.JPG
    I honestly thought the stupidity here would just stop, the thought pattern of some people is just staggering...

11. Ruin

12. Sebastianz

Thank you for the update and have a nice night.

13. ghoulz666

You'll be better off just doing relic runs for mems. You know it's going to be faster than these boss handouts, and I fully expect them to be laughable like yona fragments.

Pkmdz likes this.
  14. iller

Hey I'm not Defending it folks... It's a stupid almost-pointless addition to the game to try and cover their tracks a bit on just how pay-to-win ArtisanMemories have become this year. ...that saaaaaiiidd... it DOES help someone like me (and I found the timing of it too much of a coincidence to pass up) who can't even afford 1 Artisan memory -- let alone the 1000's that Tryhard whales have bought to rush to soft cap
    I didn't "farm for months" to get that boss gear in the first place. What kind of idiots would make it so lopsided on the worldboss Loot table that it would take months of "farming" every boss just to enhance 13--15? ... hell I already got 1000 memfrags in the bank, I could push all this crap to +15 right now if I wanted to waste them. ... and by the way it didn't take me "months" to farm those Mems either.

We'll see how it goes tomorrow b/c I'll be at every Boss spawn... count on it
    PS: its only a loss of 30 durability... I dunno wth you got 90 from

#74 iller, Aug 8, 2018
  15. NiyahHan

Er.... No? Maybe you're just on a server where none of the guilds actually sail. Ours pulls in 100s millions a day just from a few players who love sailing and spend most of their playtime out there. Then we do Sailing missions daily with about 20-30 players, depending on who is on.

16. iller

I'm not knocking the handfulls of people who #1> have literally all day just to slowly sail around the otherwise completely featureless Sea, and #2> with no more motivation than that tiny squirt of endorphins they get when a Goblet or Fin pops.

I just know better than to take it at face value this suggestion that the actual volunteers who fit both those categories are in the sort of "Surplus" you or BDOnavy or DeadSerious, or even Salty would have us believe. And also that Occam's Razor directly applies here. And that Razor is: since hardly no one's out there on the sea to begin with, there's also no witnesses to verify that larger groups of people from each guild are even out in force to begin with... and more importantly no one to witness the few who are-in the case that they might be applying speed hacks (w/o having to worry about getting recorded like they would be in an instant in Hyrstria or Gyfins)

#76 iller, Aug 8, 2018
  17. NiyahHan

I thought there were rumors of sea wars?
    I would like to see guild bosses in the sea. A few more missions. The sea itself is pretty fun, imo.

18. OdisThaTreeFrog

Tbh.... I'm new to BDO but in my opinion the people complaining don't really have anything to complain about.... I've been playing MMO's for years like 15. This game is doing pretty well. When it sells out like nexon, or its content legit dies like Wow, or it dies like Everquest or any other MMO from 2005 - 2010... What other options do you have? EVE, elderscrolls, and dc uni?? If your getting bored of black desert maybe its not the game maybe its you. Maybe BDO needs a break from you.

P.S 42% to lvl 56 on my warrior about to awaken and then go to bed irl patch comes in .... BDO u tease all right.... sigh -_- tomorrow is another day

NiyahHan likes this.
  19. Allegame

most ppl whine because their class is not OP anymore.
    I can give an example : warriors could dash into a 10 man group, kill half of them and be able to escape after that. they cant do that anymore so they whine. mystics the same, they had permanent protection, now they dont and whine.
    Game is doing ok-ish, but it needs more catch-up mechanics (dont expect to go competitive in 1 month because you wont. but you can go to normal nodes after 1 month for sure if you have knowledge about the game and a guild helps you understand certain things and tricks) welcome to enchanting hell buddy! :)

20. lewisefur

Kingdom of Haso when?