1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Maintenance] Regular Maintenance December 4th 2019

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Servantes, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Yuzumi

Can someone explain succession to me I am not sure I understood. It seems as if You renonce the current awakening in favor of a better main hand spell ? The dev note seemed clear right untill you read ranger changes... If that the case it will be interesting . Migh give ranger a try again

Added the "Succession" content.

• After Awakening the Ranger, accept the quest "[Ranger Succession] The Will Inscribed Within" from the Black Spirit to start the Succession quest series.

• You will learn the skill "Succession: Feathers of Lemoria" which will allow you to learn more powerful Longbow skills.

• You will no longer be able to use your Kamasylven Sword skills.

• Added the "Succession" tab to the Skill window. The skills in this tab are affected by the AP of both Main and Awakening Weapons.

• You will be able to learn and use skills in both the "Main" and "Succession" tabs. However, if there is both an "Absolute" and "Succession" versions of the same skill, you must choose as you cannot use both versions of the skill.

• To learn certain Succession skills, you will first need to learn the preceding skills from the "Main" tab first.

• After completing the Succession quests and learning the skill "Succession: Feathers of Lemoria," you can go back and forth between Succession and Awakening skills by resetting your skills.

• To go from using Succession to Awakening skills, you need to reset your skills to unlearn "Succession: Feathers of Lemoria."

• To go from using Awakening to Succession skills, you need to reset your skills and relearn "Succession: Feathers of Lemoria."

2. Nephraelle

The first thing I did this morning was to check if the horse mini-game was fixed. It was not. Since I need to use a programmable mouse or keyboard to ever try again, can a dev please say what is allowed to be programmed to not get a ban?

Schwertfee and Hilly like this.
  3. Ben Phoenix

Why on this planet did they change something that was working perfectly?

#63 Ben Phoenix, Dec 4, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2019
  4. Hilly

Hilly Sorceress

Don't forget donkey too :D

Schwertfee likes this.
  5. Zyx1

Because there is no feature in this game without multiple bugs they refuse to fix.
    Taming horses was behind on bugs, so something had to be done.

Faelyria likes this.
  6. Ben Phoenix

So they made it harder?

Hilly likes this.
  7. Zyx1

So they changed it in a way that any sane person would call a bug

Hilly, Schwertfee and Joungf like this.
  8. AzureStarz

AzureStarz AzureStarz DarkKnight 63

They are still using it on korea, the streamer I was watching said he still uses his +7 over his pen dande for the monster damage

#68 AzureStarz, Dec 4, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
  9. Nezrox

Nezrox Kitsuneonii Warrior 61 NA

love the warrior sucession weapons, and i understand its for sucession, but come on i would love to have a greatsword design option with glowy particle effects with it.

10. Foggen

Foggen Musa 63 NA

Hoping that it isn't what they inteded was mostly a case of giving them the benefit of the doubt. If this is what they inteded that shows extremely poor judgment. Hopefully they pull their heads out and fix their intedions.

11. Faelyria

No they broke it....unable to tame any longer with my keyboard

Hilly, Nephraelle and Schwertfee like this.
  12. Nephraelle

The horse mini game I cannot do. No one has responded to say what macro or mouse/keyboard I am allowed to use/program. I can level cooking without "suspense", I can level processing without "suspense", I can level fishing without "suspense". Please do not take the horse training away from me. It was the thing I love most.

Hilly, Schwertfee and Faelyria like this.
  13. Faelyria

Me too..it was the only thing I loved about BDO....sorta mad about it.....getting ready to quit the game....

Hilly likes this.