1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Maintenance] Regular Maintenance February 13th 2019 (Extended)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Yukimura, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Vanadiel

It's not about the balance. It's about the lack of stacking. It kills AFK fishing because your inventory fills up with these items instead of fish...

LACK OF STACKING.

There, spelled it out for you and PA.

Ruffe likes this.
  2. Murphys Law

market place The End.

3. Hemuk

Description

- Dark Rift will be opened if any one of your characters from your Family cleared '[Awakening Complete] Memories of the Past'.
    - The boss monsters only appear to specific Adventurers, therefore can only be seen by the designated Adventurer. Hence, other Adventurers or party members cannot attack together.
    - No penalties will be applied for getting killed by these boss monsters.
    - These boss monsters will not disappear when you switch characters, change servers, or log out, and also they will not disappear after maintenance.
    - You cannot attack these boss monsters while a Node War or Conquest War is in progress. When they appear, you must move to another server where a Node War/Conquest War is not in progress.

Appearance

- Currrently monsters from Balenos, Serendia, Calpheon, Mediah and Valencia regions appear from Dark Rifts.
    - A notification message pops up once the Rift is opened and location is marked on World Map (M).

Reward

- You can obtain an accessory box dropped by defeating these boss monsters and Dark Spirit's Greed.

Hot damn, not bad. No Doom tho /wrists

Source.

#43 Hemuk, Feb 13, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
  4. Ruffe

Ruffe Ninja 63 EU

when do we get DOOOOM!?!?!? also thx for NOT implementing the communist rng bs market yet!

#44 Ruffe, Feb 13, 2019
    Tvvin, Hemuk and MagicalTabletopGirls like this.
  5. MagicalTabletopGirls

We dodged the economy ending, game breaking update, again. HOORAY! Just announce it was a failure in every market you introduced it, pay your mobile developers & say we wont be needing your pointless app, sorry for your time. And then announce you will be increasing the drop rates on accessories & memory fragments to ease the bottle neck in the current market place. Ie let the people who grind get items to sell, so people with silver have things to buy! Economics 101 That's the only thing wrong with it. Fix the drop rates & the system works just fine AS IS!

#45 MagicalTabletopGirls, Feb 13, 2019
    I Am Mother and Ruffe like this.
  6. Aikatears

Aikatears Tearslight Ranger 49 NA

It's coming next week...

7. Nadan

Shouldn't this read "We will perform regular maintenance as follows, Then followed by a minnie Maint of 3 hrs, then 24 hours later an emergency Maint of 5 hours .....

Zimrathon, Who_Me and Ruffe like this.
  8. t4mpel

It was always the thing that you have combine event items. And if balanced combine and the ricecake stack. Bad for u if you fishing 24h afk.

9. DiaborMagics

DiaborMagics DiaborMagics Ranger 60 EU

Can.... can I have some beans? I... I have s-sesame for you...

10. DiaborMagics

DiaborMagics DiaborMagics Ranger 60 EU

I don't think it works like this. I mostly spend time in Kama and what I don't have is beans.

11. Azu_Raged

Hey, yo, just started ths game back up recently. it appears the past two maintenance you guys extended it. can we avoid doing that this time, i'd like to play within waiting the 4 hours.

Would be great, thanks. ( NA SERVERS )

Zimrathon likes this.
  12. Squall_leon

Squall_leon Striker 62 EU

Actually by fishing I got plenty of 2 types of them, missing the same one every day... I couldn't recover the amount by grinding neither, so I guess they were weirdly distributed.

13. Azu_Raged

Also want to add that this event mechanics is kinda unacceptable ...
    It didn't effect me personally but, if and when it does (future events) ... its just disappointing.

14. Motoko_Shi

Motoko_Shi DarkKnight 62 NA

Sure am gonna miss this epic event.
    [​IMG]

15. Ruffe

Ruffe Ninja 63 EU

lllooolll looking at ur "pealrshop update" HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH can u realse some new outfits maby??? or nah u think realseing fresh hype looks will make ppl lose focus on melting em? ur bissness is a complet reality breakdown, its amazing how u keep on updating ur s..t shop whit discounts on shxt nooooone wants or alredy have only reson to buy the **** u provide is to delit it for a chace of gains i guess? thers outfits we have w8ted for over a fing year now and more just keep on adding to the list !!!! wtf is the problem???? not going to bother typeing about actual content that u stahl as thats a given why u do.. but this i mean u dont want ppl to buy outfits or? i will never evver!!!!!!!!!!!!! buy a costume to melt it!!! nevver! i might melt some costums that is ugly af and i bouth it only cuz it was the least uglyest in the firts months of realse but sure mistakes were made cuz 10%exp man.. and im sure im not alone in this, but what i will do is buy a new costume for the looks! but u wont relase em so ur losing MMMAAANIIIIII!!!! ur losing mani!!!! do u understand that when u have stuffs u can sell but u dont make it avalible for us to buy it u wont get the mani!! do u understand? can u realse the other costumes allredy!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?! not only are u degrading the game making it worse by evry update u also dont realse stuff on the pearlshop so ur making the pearlshop even worse and u make less mani to!! i mean its must be a reality breakdown i cant belive this fing s..t....

16. Maradino

ok we are getting something new, wich is nice, but what about life masteries? why is this getting so left behind, for so much time?

17. crosspath

Let's do it bro I have 40 beans!!! And 62 free honeys!!! xD

Godly event. Not afk fishing for 2 weeks. This **** kills games...

#57 crosspath, Feb 13, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2019
    DiaborMagics likes this.
  18. Whineseeker

I'm so amused by people frequenting this forum.
    Most of you are a bunch of loudy crying idiots who can just shitstorm every single update.
    Why don't you quit the game? it would be the best update ever...

PS: Thank you PA for the last months updates, the game feels so alive and freshly renewed with early every updates, keep on the good job!

t4mpel likes this.
  19. Ruffe

Ruffe Ninja 63 EU

so using ur "argument"

Why don't you quit the forum?

Sangzo, crosspath and Taj like this.
  20. SirDudington

Fml! I was counting on being able to log in in the morning... What kind of dumbass makes an event 'until 13th' but then starts patching on 4 ****ing am!? My bloody fortune cookies...