1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Maintenance] Regular Maintenance February 20th 2019

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Yukimura, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Naho

Price are down to 100 mil max , ppl are gonna wait till price climb to post , might aswell not be the sheep spending money for nothing for everyone to get more later. P2w game btw, price of pearl item doubled btw.

2. Skaypeks

when central market will be open?

Attached Files:

• lol.jpg
      lol.jpg
      File size:
      12.1 KB
      Views:
    Aias likes this.
  3. Hyppocritten

Relax, it's fine, the NPC just overslept...
    Just buy a Bell ..

Naho likes this.
  4. BDOISBROKEN

@ CM Yukimura umm you guys are getting roasted like planters peanuts.

5. barann

is anyone else having problems downloading the game due to corrupted files which stop it from downloading?

6. ach

ach

market don t work for window 7 ,when it ll fixed ?

7. Vilaeson

Its not a win7 problem, because on NA server market works fine with the same account and PC

8. Tortilja

Read on Twitter they fixed it around 2-3 hours ago, on EU I still can't access marketplace on win7 and my brother on win10 can

9. PaPaFlex

@ CM Yukimura

https://www.blackdesertonline.com/news/view/2402

https://www.blackdesertonline.com/news/view/2401

Which one is true? Is it whoever put the order first win preorder, or he only gets higher chance to win? if it is higher chance, can we know what % it is?

10. CM Yukimura

Community Manager

Both are true. in the current version the order of selling should be:
    Price -> Time (order)
    Hence the highest price gets higher priority, but if multiple users put the same highest price it goes to the "when was placed" priority.
    This should reflect the current situation and could be changed with future updates.

11. Martelus

Rhallo, the new market place is "cool" for a lot a thing but, you really need to consider one thing.
    A bid system that evolved with a monetary ceiling that the player have put him self
    Ex : i try to buy a kzarka weapon i put 90 millions to get one for now but a maxium of 100 millions to get it, so if the game decided to raise up the price my preorder will rise up with it in the limite of 100 millions that i put.
    Why this ? because right now player need to cancel their preorder to put a new one when the game decided to raise up the price, and it's kind of annoying and i'm pretty sure that will fluidify the market.
    It might song like a désillusion but i really want to know what do you thing about it.

sNova likes this.
  12. ach

ach

wHEN DO YOU FIXE BUG FOR MARKET,

Cebal likes this.
  13. Camomille

Hi!
    I was advised to come here to give my opinion about the Central Market so I quickly expose it.

• the interface is not intuitive at all
    • you can't register two objects with the same name at the same time (for example a basic item and another (the same) optimized). Same for purchases.
      • and if you put, for example, 20 gold ores on sale and you find 10 more ores before the 20 are sold, you can't register them. Either you have to wait until the 20 ores are sold, or you have to cancel the sale to re-record the 30 ores all at once.
    • you're obliged to deposit the items in the storage to register them on the market
    • the money used for the market doesn't communicate with the storage (so for expensive purchases, we must either put all of our money in the market or make a transfer of the storage to the market each time)
    • short keywords doesn't work anymore. I'm french so I write "fer" ("iron") to find iron ore. With the old market, there was no problem but now the only thing I have is: "invalid search". Okay? And how do I find flax easily ("lin" in french)? In short, the system refuses less than four letters words.
    The only good thing about this new market is the ability to buy an item anywhere.

#193 Camomille, Feb 21, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
    Ruffe likes this.
  14. Lotus.Elise

Please fix special deals, at least give us time to roll on items T__T the dropped items going straight to the market is going to neuter party play :(

Ruffe likes this.