1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Maintenance] Regular Maintenance February 21st

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Servantes, Feb 20, 2018.

1. MoZex

MoZex Musa 62 EU

Relax guys, perhaps CMs, whos sole role is to keep community engaged and answer questions, didnt get the memo. Maybe they havent picked up that members in here want to know more about jin/rabam?

I say we vote with our cards, quickly if you havent bought the tent yet do it now + a few months of kama/VPs and then we stop spending!11

2. Mgp

Mgp Lahn 61 NA

Dont give a toss what they add, haven't been able to even stay connected for the last 4 days, coincidentally since they "fixed" their connection issues

3. runbat

runbat 1

let's be frank here.. if ya'll really need new colossal updates and insanely great new content week after week, the lot of you don't even like the game itself and should consider finding a new game for yourselves that you actually enjoy.

i literally don't see any goddamn reason to cry just because you don't get all this crazy stuff you want right now. aren't you all grown up enough to understand? noone promised to release all this stuff for us immediately. just because KR has it doesn't mean we get it. this is NOT korea.
    also imagine they had to release new classes, skills and such every week. you would end up getting nothing ever again in just about 2 months. how 'bout that?

you're driving me nuts. enjoy the game for trucks sake.

EDIT: i agree with ya'll in terms of fixing issues though. needs to be done immediately. not in a week, not in a month or whenever. now!

4. Arshi

RU already have jin skills and Fairy..
    WTH EU?! What the hell???!

[​IMG]

AncientRock, Dunkleosteus and Ruffe like this.
  5. runbat

runbat 1

here we go again, lel

6. Sveyn

Even SA got Rabams.

Ruffe and Danone1338 like this.
  7. Qmm

Qmm

Any suggestion? Currently playing another game already but looking for more options

Ruffe likes this.
  8. runbat

runbat 1

star citizen. fps are horrible but you get used to it.
    game is awesome. love it, spent a couple of billions on it and don't regret it at all

Qmm and Ruffe like this.
  9. Ruffe

Ruffe Ninja 63 EU

wth are u doing?? for real?? Rabam, JIN WWEEHHHHNNNN?!?!?!?!?!???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????!?!?!?!?!?
    stop giveing us useless shee... that no one is asking for pliz, get us to KR.ver alredyy fffsfsfsfsfffsss ffs tyvm
    n give us the damn stella for DK....

10. Ruffe

Ruffe Ninja 63 EU

that would probly break the forums

11. runbat

runbat 1

go play the KR version and you'll instantly be able to enjoy all of this s´tuff

12. Ruffe

Ruffe Ninja 63 EU

u are just bleh... lol at ur whitenight/crybully bull ****... gtfo

Danone1338 likes this.
  13. Skarrlette

Skarrlette Sorceress 62 NA

so basicly you are saying you wanna remain the meta yourself as a witch cause that is the meta right now? grow up kid, its easy to say you dont want changes when you are literally one of the best classes in the game largescale PvP wise, which the games is mostly about. that was literally the weakest argument against Jin/rabam ive ever seen.

#93 Skarrlette, Feb 21, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
  14. RedRuby

RedRuby Ranger 62 EU

They've adressed it several times. Are you unable to read?

15. RedRuby

RedRuby Ranger 62 EU

16. Dirty Djago

Dirty Djago Maehwa 61 EU

naked women when? free droppings when?

17. Skynzor

Skynzor Wizard

This is just utter ********. NO ONE asked for a PvP server where they "rebalance" the classes different than on regular servers. This would mean the combat, with same skills and classes would be different on regular servers, what's balanced about that?! Take an example with Valencia 6, the channel is pretty much "dead" and only comes to live when a boss has spawned.

Who said I don't have the skill points to add Absolute skills? You are making assumptions.

I will keep throwing salt untill they actually communicate with the community, add patch notes together with live servers after a patch and not hours after it, will rebalance classes properly, not create another class like Mystic. AND A **** TON MORE! Ofcourse no ones perfect, but this is just mentally retarded.

Ludakriss and Danone1338 like this.
  18. Jey

Jey Valkyrie 62 EU

@those people complaining.

• How old is kr server
    • How old is ru server
    • how old is JP server
    funny people.....

how old is NA/EU. get a grip of yourself and stop acting like no brainer.

Jannanomana likes this.
  19. Skynzor

Skynzor Wizard

The content is there? What are you on about?
    If my grandma knows how to cook the best cookie in the world, do I have to wait untill I am at the age of my grandma to finally get the recipe?

Pff....

20. Vaelok

Greetings Adventurers,

We know you’ve been eagerly waiting for it! Today we’re excited to announce the arrival of the long awaited Absolute Skills. Included in next week's maintenance, Feb. 28th, you’ll be able to command the power of these Main Weapon Skills first hand for all 15 classes.

As the next stage in the evolution of Black Desert Online’s diverse, fast paced action combat. Absolute Skills will provide players with unprecedented freedom in tactics and combination attacks to overcome even the toughest opponents. Characters level 56 and above will have access to these skills upon completion of the maintenance.

For the latest information and updates, keep an eye on our forums and official website news!

- BDO Team

FinalKenpachi likes this.