1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Maintenance] Regular Maintenance July 12th - Extended +1hr

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Yukimura, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Tarvos

Class balance when? (Nerf op classes or buff the rest)
    Kamasilve when?
    Fix lag when?
    Karma revert when?
    Fix Rangers mana issue when?
    Ban for exploiters when?
    Hungry workers warning?
    Fix marketplace lag when?
    East servers when?
    buffing Valencia when? (Add more content there so higher level/veteran players dont go to pirates/sausans)
    Sharps to make concentrate stones are high in demand increase the way to get them no just gathering!

Ludakriss, Redhill, Shioro and 6 others like this.
  2. N0tl0c

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

3. Camosnide

Kamasilve when? Who cares? Go out and get a job/life then you won't need to be asking when new content is.
    Fix lag when? What Lag?
    Karma revert when? Chop on.
    Fix Rangers mana issue when? Main Ranger and its not as bad as everyone makes out. But could do with a buff.
    Ban for exploiters when? They need permabanning.
    Hungry workers warning? Brain?
    Fix marketplace lag when? This does need fixing.
    East servers when? ??
    buffing Valencia when? (Add more content there so higher level/veteran players dont go to pirates/sausans) You are asking for more content again.... Go outside!
    Sharps to make concentrate stones are high in demand increase the way to get them no just gathering! How about no?

Chaos Ronin and Naviko like this.
  4. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

Kind of sounds like you don't want people playing the game. Personally, I might play the game after a couple months of not playing, if Kamasylvia ever arrives. Also, buffing Valencia isn't asking for new content, it's asking for the existing to work like it should. "East Servers" is referring to adding/moving some servers to the east coast to help with lag I'm assuming. Speaking of lag...what "what lag", do you even play the game or are you too busy outside?

Ludakriss, Xanoth and Ruffe like this.
  5. White4545

I don't understand... you're telling people to go outside and do something with their lives, yet here you are reading and replying to others comments?:O

6. Smaxx

Smaxx Smaxx Maehwa EU

I've translated bigger projects than this new area and we were faster than they. But then again our quality was also better than what they deliver (especially for the non-English versions). ;)

7. mafeel

Well, it is a Themepark MMO now 4sure :)

Veels and BlackParagon like this.
  8. Camosnide

No, don't get me wrong. I want people to play the game but if you actually had a job and a social life you wouldn't be feeling the need for new content. You can grind on things in real life instead of pixels.
    (Add more content there so higher level/veteran players dont go to pirates/sausans) That looks to me like asking for more content.
    Honestly, I haven't had lag issues for awhile now.

Nothing wrong with browsing forums at work to see what's happening with today's maintenance.

Chaos Ronin likes this.
  9. Snowfall49

I think Kamasylvia will be released at the Gamescom, or as contentfiller for the summer hole, so sit back and relax ^^

10. woots

So, PA spended quite sometime to create all that park, but yet, they still insist to only give "reward" no one care about.

Give us real in game outfit for a change

Ruffe likes this.
  11. HitMachine

When is stop market bidding system ? This system is not fair !!

12. HmmKuchen

People just relax, if you push them to release new content there is a chance that their QA wont be able to test the the new content completely and we receive content with a lot of bugs and other issues. You then would just shout after bug fixes and wont be happy at all.
    Let the devs do their thing and give them time to refine the new content to the point where it is enjoyable. And yes translations take some time, because translating the Korean stuff into 3 other languages surely is a pain in the ass.

So just sit back relax, take it easy and let them improve/fix the existing game while the give us some filler content to (hopefully) enjoy.

13. Heart001

My 10 farms are located exactly where the waterpark is going... what's going to happen to them .....

I better not lose my seeds/crops!

@CM_Yukimura

14. Boki

Boki Shai 62

QQ about a mistake and it was 16m only lmao pleb

15. Northerner

No, it's a Thermianpark now! :)

mafeel likes this.
  16. Paric

You mate are naive beyond belief if you actually honestly think he didnt notice that worker dubletaping a node for months(blue unpromoted worker among the sea of artisan workers).
    And yes if that was his only dubletapping node than gains from it arent that big, however i find it very likely he was doing that en masse and this worker was simply a leftover from his first ban that he forgot to remove. And btw exploting duble tapping cud have made him many billions over those few months.

BTW: very nice of you to make an account and do this single post on the forums to support your cheating friend.

Ruffe likes this.
  17. TrueCaelis

Split Servers When?
    Ûndoo the merge, solve overcrowded

18. Smaxx

Smaxx Smaxx Maehwa EU

Did you ever watch or read Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy? If not, do so now and learn a bit.

Ahhzz likes this.
  19. Malarith

LOL, Yeah the plans for this waterpark were clearly posted months ago in the basement of Kakao headquarters!! You had your chance to protest this Heart001!

Nenomi and Ahhzz like this.
  20. Dark Matter

It was never funny ..