1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Maintenance] Regular Maintenance July 17th 2019

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Yukimura, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Jobay

when we get new update from new sea area en new ship! new islands ! when?

shidoxen and Aikatears like this.
  2. BDOISBROKEN

Never! Stop whining

3. PaPaFlex

Oh no this oh no that, where did you see me saying "when this, when that"

I am actually the one that laugh at both groups, the one that posting "when" every week, and the ones that come to forum rage at those doing it.

I am not a psychologist, but my logic say the 2nd group of ppl must have either sad or boring AF lifes, if they are comming to the internet forum to get rid of their frustration because they have no real problems.

So ye, once again, go back to your "no posting" stage, because you even suck at insulting.

4. reconkangas

am i missing something here or are they not doing the 500k fish this time????? its not in the patch notes for this event

5. Dynamite Joe

yep so we can finally enjoy this event as it should to be

6. Oxido

it terrible dont have the termian event like always , this is a bad joke , where is the octopus ? terrible

Nihm likes this.
  7. Tacarmato

Yeah, that's all the FS I got. I reached my goal so I don't need them anymore.

1x100, 1x86, 8x50, 2x45, 1x44, 1x43, 2x42, 1x41, 10x40, 1x39, 1x38, 1x37, 3x35, 1x31, 7x30, 1x27, 2x25, 8x20, 1x18, 1x17, 1x16, 1x15, 1x10.

Maybe someone that hasn't reached his goal yet would like to buy them so give them the opportunity! Win-Win

8. Tjaranis

how cute you think failstacks is the worst part of enhancing -_-
    you also only got 2 failstack worth anything 80+, anything lower is a plague in failrates... even at 60+ you got less than 20% which in bdo terms is more like 5% chance of success -_-

**** the enhance, it is so disgustingly pushing gambling it is beyound acceptable...
    you need to just wait for others to be psychologically abused enough to make and sell tet&pen items then buy them off the market...

disgusting buisness model, cant wait for laws to close the ridiculess wordtwisting loophole used to circumvent laws to allows this disgusting artisan+cron sales to feed gambling as their primary income...

9. Tacarmato

No, just whishing to sell what i don't need/use.