1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Maintenance] Regular Maintenance July 24th 2019

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Yukimura, Jul 23, 2019.

1. reconkangas

The problem is you nurfed AFK fishing to reflect the manos system that we dont even have yet..
    I didn't even see an update on this on the test server they increasing FS received?

2. NoisyBoy

+1 we always get the short end when it comes to nerfs, but content and buffs arw always held back. Just dont buy pearls and its done

Ruffe likes this.
  3. reconkangas

I was assuming we would get the manos stuff before the island updates we are supposed to have the new orange/red fish that are worth $$$$$ and the trade run from mangoria to Valencia with trade buff is supposed to be game changing cash wise and make use of the non existent ocean content.

I mean pvp navel battles would be friggin an awesome addition.. to fight for fishing areas just saying.

NoisyBoy likes this.
  4. shidoxen

That "secret" is out. Save silver and enhancement mats just like anything else in the game that is gear based. :9

5. ImNewPlayer

New what? I've heard of the other two, but whats this about?

6. Akavir

Mysteries of Summer?!
    [​IMG]

Lefteye, Aaarggghhh, Ungvi and 5 others like this.
  7. reconkangas

It's a Pri base weapon that's non enhanceable

8. ImNewPlayer

This is why I don't like separate releases, everyone knows what's coming before it's even announced here. They want a global build, make global releases then. Prevent people from getting head starts on new content before it's arrived. It should be a surprise for everyone.

9. NoisyBoy

Its actually a surprise since you dont know how much time they will held back the content XD

Ruffe likes this.
  10. ImNewPlayer

Sort of, but the longer they hold out the more prepared people can be.

NoisyBoy likes this.
  11. chendu

Finally !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    But to tell the truth I didn't expect it this "Quarter" :3

12. Zyx1

Where did you state this? Even with the forum search it's impossible to find answers. I only see questions. How about you finally put up an official thread to be read by everyone looking for information. Do we really have to teach you every single aspect that would have been your work?
    What developers are you referring to? Will there be a new version of it in korea, or is it only for eu+us? Never mind a fixed date, do we have to wait for weeks, months or years to come?
    How can you know, what the players expected? I don't recall you ever asking us or by that matter listening to any bug at least I reported.

Ruffe, Denthors and NoisyBoy like this.
  13. Keldorn

Keldorn Tamer EU

14. Hemuk

Mysteries of summer? Really? Oh well, it was good while it lasted; now the title's worthless.

How about some horse armor? I need a "content" placebo.

15. 2monthslatenonamesleft

There is a difference between "Delay" and "It's been well over a year already".

You can only be "Soory" and thank us for our patience so many times before it runs out.

Ruffe, Denthors and JM like this.
  16. GreyRebel

GreyRebel DarkKnight 62 EU

there is a quest chain , the reward is an item you heat with ur black abyss weapon and upgrade it

ImNewPlayer and Ruffe like this.
  17. Ruffe

Ruffe Ninja 64 EU

aint none buys this bs man... this excuse reminds me of when u lied to us about the awakening u told evryone reson why it was delayed was cuz "oh very hard working PA" devs deleys awakening cuz they working on realsing all the awakening at the same time... so we all w8ted months! and then u release the awa one by one anyway and pretends like nothing, lies lies lies, telling sum half baked bs that dosent add up aint going to cut it...

Clandestine, JM and GreyRebel like this.
  18. Khondo

Maybe your opinion, but for many of us that have been here since day 1, the game is way better than originally expected. And just keeps getting better, every week.

I am sorry you did not get your $10 worth of value.

19. Malkontent

No pearl purchase until they catch us up to all korean content. Treat us like your golden goose, not your red headed step child.

Ruffe likes this.
  20. WinterMilla

So we finally getting uncensored shai or another week no pearls?

At the very least a non copy paste reply with a detailed reason why it was this way.

o0ABC0o and Solitaire like this.