1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Maintenance] Regular Maintenance July 24th 2019

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Yukimura, Jul 23, 2019.

1. PaPaFlex

This ^

2. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

something simple as bartali and deve logs should be easy t get to our version. even if they have to rework some of the requirements for them to fit our version (afaik deve requires manos tools). bonuses gained from these are huge and many people planned their gear around them.

AzureStarz and NoisyBoy like this.
  3. Zyx1

You wrote it yourself. The versions are different in each region. You think, that doesn't require other devs? Other version don't programm themself. Adding patches late while leaving out special stuff is a lot of work. Does this get done in korea too? I don't know. How many devteams are there? Talking about "the devs" has always been a nice excuse when the ones responsible didn't want to step up. Ususally devs don't decide anything, the management does. But you never hear about them not liking stuff here, it's allways the devs. So it would be really nice to know, what "the devs" are. Everyone understands something different here. Like I wrote often enough, this abysmal communication has to stop.

If it is so easy, please find me the post from last week, where something is said about manos. In which thread is it buried and when exactly was it written. I'd really like to read it. But my point stands, for a topic as often asked as this there needs to be information that is easily found be everyone without having to jump through several hoops to get there. One fuzzy half-sentence in some unread forumt-hread is a joke. And again: This abysmal communication has to stop.

NoisyBoy likes this.
  4. ghoulz666

Oh my poor child. They love their rip off packs. Apparently suckers are buying them.

I'll only spend money if I can buy individual parts......

5. PaPaFlex

It's sad really, that people even know that those packs are rip off but they still buying it not taking into consideration that if they stop buying it, seller has to do something to actually sell it...

6. Corsix

aka they want to make it more pearl shop ready.

7. Agent Orange

when we will get this :D

8. Davyray

woooooooooooooooooooooo
    nice patch boys, i rlly need all this event that gift a tung
    wait.. there are class still unbalanced, mmm ok no need to balance
    bartali in kr, us no mm ok we don't need it
    a bartali for life skill, still don't need it too
    lifeskilling gear, still working since how much months?
    The only 1 "not pvp/pve/lifeskilling" content that had a good reward got deletted coz little kid must use "cheat"
    thx for the patch btw, all events that are on are rlly fantastic with nice reward like last year where the summer event gave a duo crescent
    --
    archer still miss grab, how can u play a broken class without grab? Where is permaiframe? If u must do a cancer class do it well.

9. ghoulz666

Going to grab someone, slam them to the ground, and fire a greatbow at them at point blank, or perhaps do the stupid Legolas arrow poke...?

Not even DK can grab and both her freakin arms are free in awakening form.

AzureStarz likes this.
  10. Vanadiel

If it does not reflect what players have expected, then why are you not discussing with players what they would like to see happening?
    If you don't discuss, it will never reflect what players want.
    Obviously PA has still not learned from their past mistake(s).

Pearl Abyss stock price has been taking a nose dive since June 2019, going from 226,000 KRW to 177,000 KRW. It's almost at it's lowest point since 2017.
    It is time to wake up and engage with your customers on what they want!

AzureStarz and Ruffe like this.
  11. kyse

dang i never got the time to run Altar of Blood :/ so busy

12. Ileara

Mystery quests btw, like ppl who didn't do it last year have a chance of competing when everyone who did already have the items/amity etc nvm there acually is a new quests. nvm there will be a new one.

#72 Ileara, Jul 24, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
  13. Hazaron

You guys are all kinds of special. Making an event until the 24th means its including the 24th. Maybe someone should teach you how to use the language you are trying to convey a message with.

Its not enough that I have to deal with a bugged out game that force closes every 5 minutes for over a year now which your incompetence cannot fix. The same rig mind you that was working perfectly fine before that yet some idiot patch made the game unplayable. Its not enough that I have tried everything in the book to make it work from dns flushes to god knows what else even thought its YOUR JOB to fix the game. Its not enough that despite work and real life I came back and done my best to grind the stupid 58 levels to get that 500m silver with those CONSTANT 5 minute force closes and relogging and rinse and repeat for so many hours. Its not enough that I had to actually even go to my brothers place to put the game to do the final part of the level on afk, rendering his pc unusable for my benefit, so I can get whatever xp I can overnight in hopes to get that last level. Its not enough that it was cut short due to maintenance (that is ok, it was scheduled), but now I come back in and see that the event for getting that extra cash for reaching lvl 58 with that idiot character is no longer available? Its the afternoon of the 24th. Do you people know what up to a certain date means?

This is ridiculous. No wonder why I dont bother with this pile of **** game. Doesn't work for ****, and when I do decide to give in to your stupid idiotic grind, I have to do it with constant bugged out interruptions for a useless character I dont enjoy AT ALL only to get a slap to the face in the end as well mid-afternoon of the day the event was supposed to go up to.

All kinds of special. Seriously. I dont even know why I bother with this stupid **** and writing here at all.

14. Malkontent

Cool story bro

15. Eryola

Eryola Ranger 62

While Pearl Abyss sure has a lot to be criticised for, this is completely your own fault... from this event page:

Shai challenge.JPG

You had like what? A full month of time? Yet it has to be done on the afternoon of the final day? You could have done the same thing one day earlier and everything would have been fine. And for the game not working for you... strangely it seems to work just fine for most of us (including your brother). If tech support has been unable to help you for "over a year", it might be worth a thought that your system has problems.

16. Polymerizaiyan

Lmao, learn to read and understand English, git gut

17. Kilo0187

When will Ninja receive his awakened powers? I was under the impression it was going to happen this update.

18. TwilightAngel

As other pointed out learn to read correctly..... it clearly states July 24th before maintenance and maintenance is normally around the same time lol

So this is all you

19. Attara

Off topic and Doesn't want to start a new thread on this one..

Hey @GM s wake up! Pls stop that spam in general and investigate. It's annoying. Thank you!