1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Maintenance] Regular Maintenance July 31st 2019

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Yukimura, Jul 30, 2019.

1. chendu

Again, If you bring the Coco, please let it be just the coco and swimwear simple pack not Mega-(useless)-pack ... some people can only put so much money for one item, and spiting on those people (that are willing to give you this money) is bad not only for business but also for your image

clearloveee likes this.
  2. Hemuk

Finally this Shai farce can end, I've never seen the release of a class stretched so thin, just release her non-awakened and be done with it.

TucoRamires likes this.
  3. Vanadiel

Hi there.

I am looking forward to the patch, since it will finally fix the player and guild journal not updating bug, right?
    https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/journal-not-updating-bug.61664/

4. LORDZERG

yea journal is not working only on EU/NA and it's somehow connected to the summer time change (daylight saving time)

5. Rubio

I tell you that all the manos accessories are bad for those that begin.
    They should nerfing the gain on life types when you cut a basic tree you get less and with a manos object than most.
    And then it costs a lot of uping and a new plaier could not afford it then with the prices that are now in the market.
    But at least they could only introduce processing stones.
    According to me they should totally eliminate the seamonster hunting should not be a privilege of those who have a controller with many FPS.
    They should introduce a tax that goes according to your income when you sell to the market to crush the enchant for profit that is ruining the prices for those who must equip themselves, even if I think it is too late the game has taken a bad turn who has money will have a huge advantage also in the future.
    Sorry for my bad english

6. Rockyboro

Janna was talking about REAL content and not some added cosmetic items and crafting and balancing, thats different than content. REAL content is new activities, new quests, new zones, new classes…. and not some new stones and clothes or weapons and accesories !

Jannanomana likes this.
  7. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

Lahn nerf never, buff all classes to be viable, do not nerf any.

RobinSan and SilverWolf like this.
  8. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Jannanomana Witch 62 EU

The most fun thing is that all the people who cry about Lifeskill Mastery dont have a single clue how shitty the old (non revamped) system is... You can test it on global lab.. Its super ****!

You have to enhance different tools AND Clothes to even get the same ammount then NOWdays without anything.

So yeah if u want to enhance every toold and cloth to atleast tri and waste a few billion on it.. then Lifeskill mastery is good.. LUL.

And thats the reason Korea revamp it. They dont have the revamped system yet. So no one has the revamped system yet. - > Lifeskill Mastery No ETA.

VasilisD, DaveH and hightech like this.
  9. Amirite

Nice with a weekly patch and update :)

10. hightech

Good, your standpoint is clear.
    What kind of content you would preffer?

I mean you write this comment below an announcment of three new weapons for an alt ^^

11. Zyx1

So why don't we get a thead with a comprehensive and complete official statement that this is the case? Why do we have to assemble every little bit of information from other players, often contradicting each other? Why is this communication so abysmal? All we want is answers, to the why, the how and progression on fixing. Even an answer like "we are halfway through concept after 4 weeks of work" would help to get an inkling if we had to wait for months or years before this game might become interesting again.
    Will there be any attempt to ask the western playerbase what they would like or are we ignored by korea again?
    Writing "some undisclosed people are maybe not even now doing some undisclosed stuff because some undisclosed stuff is not nice" burried in some subthread is no answer to any question.
    How many of the availabe devs are working on this problem, what is the priority, are there even people working on it now? Are any of our concerns relayed to korea? Do they care to answer? Can this part of the world have an influence or should we stop caring and p(l)aying alltogether? We mostly cry about no information and as usual the questions of hundreds of players stay unanswered. We are angry about being ignored and rightly so.

Hoebbit, SilverWolf and Ruffe like this.
  12. RobinSan

Since when is nerfing other classes to the ground a solution just because they nerfed DK to much, rather vote for DK mobility instead of crippling every other class...

I'm happy you're not a developer..
    Don't salt on everybody please....

Have a good day

Mighty Ducks and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  13. hightech

Thank you Thank you Thank you.

But that is the issue in these days.
    It does not matter if content will get released or even what kind of content it is.
    For the most players here, it is essential to flame just to flame.

I bet even if Manos would be there, those guys will go straight to ivenglobal and look up stuff that Korea has.
    It is like having a six year aged kid that feels always disadvantaged.

In the end it does not matter if the content is on par.
    Because no one in my region has an advantage or disadvantage.

And it would be unfair to say: Kakao is not releasing anything.
    You guys were crying rivers in the switch of the year because content release was either not communicated or simply not there.

They adjusted their strategy and communicated a road map (and no Manos has no release date in it) and in the last three month we were fluted with new stuff.

Maybe some of you should go for vacation in a poor country to realize how good we are doing compare to others and if your issues are really issues^^

Feedback is essiential for a company even more in hospitality but feedback has to be contructive.

Means "get me a broken game mechanic, so that I am able to complain about any pay2win bs.

Hmmm your inventory looks like...get a life when?
    Maybe the time you have to wait is not that bad anymore^^

CompZilla likes this.
  14. shidoxen

Is this information coming from the "KR Reactions" article from July, 2018? Because that article was written before it was revamped and is not accurate with their current system which got revamped in November 2018.

You do not have to enhance different clothes. They were merged..with the revamp. :9

#34 shidoxen, Jul 31, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
    Hoebbit and SilverWolf like this.
  15. Eryola

Eryola Ranger 62

When you always ARE at a disadvantage is it really bad to complain? We are missing some stuff that has been out for YEARS in Korea and THEY (PA/Kakao) promised us a "global build"... it was they reason they went back on some promises like not bringing Valks' Cry or Blessing of Kamasylve into our version. But implementing the global p2w while holding back content is kinda crappy, isn't it?

Here is the roadmap... it's a direct link to the image in the original thread. If you are unable to see it and want me to, I can download the thing and place a big red circle over the "2019 Q2" and the "...including the highly anticipated Manos Gear." for you.

[​IMG]

How about you donate the money you spend on BDO for some poor kids in Africa? How disgusting of us to complain, while there are still whales that need to be rescued, wars to be stopped and don't even mention global warming...
    Guess what? Maybe some of us play to exactly forget about those things. Some may even have a disability and the game is just one of the things they still can do. Some may actually suffer from those problems, even while playing.
    To be honest: Go out and change the world YOURSELF, but don't preach about it...

Lefteye, Zyx1, Ruffe and 5 others like this.
  16. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

Deve and Bartali logs when?

Hoebbit likes this.
  17. Wollbert

Wollbert Ranger 62 EU

yes thats me and i keep spending for the poor PA devs.

Hoebbit, Kekipi and Eryola like this.
  18. Hoebbit

Hoebbit Valkyrie 62 EU

I can't wait for Bartali and Deve because they were loads of fun. I went to places I usually wouldn't have and I did stuff I usually wouldn't do. I learnt some things about the map.

Bartali gives some AP and DP and Deve gives a cute crown and a desert fox pet.

Bartali is like 5 logs that consist of 4-5 quests (so 25 quests max). Deve is 6 logs with 4-5 quests (so 30 quests max), and it has maybe 2 quests that require items that are not available on NA/EU, which is something that could be easily fixed. Saying we need manos gear update to complete one (1 quest, ONE QUEST) quest in Deve that requires manos crafting is retarded, sorry.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TxC8Lpf8N9haNzh-lQqGUoEhol6GhPXIw-XFa_VFb4M/edit ---> Deve log spreadsheet

Edit: here's Bartali 11-15 guide as well bcs why tf not, git that items HYPE:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1i4ap9MW0uPrgOGmOh-qjuwWGnyw6zjdgxITxlvTXcVs/edit

Exactly this.

#38 Hoebbit, Jul 31, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
    Eryola, Kekipi and WhySoSeeryus like this.
  19. Alchemyst

and censorship for when xd

Greetings

20. Azhurae

Will there be anything on the roadmap for the collection of blue food items that can't be sold to the Imperial trader, eg. Thick Five-Grain Chicken Porridge? Any improvements for Imperial crafting delivery would be great. You have a set limit to sell a day, why force us to jump servers and so many hoops to sell it?

Alchemyst and Hoebbit like this.