1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Maintenance] Regular Maintenance July 5th - Extended +1hr

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Yukimura, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Zayko

Been what? 8 months since kama release in the korean server?

Ruffe likes this.
  2. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Jannanomana Witch 62 EU

cookies :O? Nice, and the party system.
    @GM Dew @CM Aetheon I just hope u make an additional rule, that People who use the upcooming party system for Trades will get punished, Else i think people will creat party groups called "WTB Dandelion for X Pearl Gift". And that should not be the thing, the system is used for.

3. nollywood

What weird ass language are you using in game to have trouble finding a group for relics, pilas, boss scrolls??

Seriously 1 message in chat for "LFM Relic scrolls x 5" gets me spammed with more than enough people wanting to group and do them.
    Probabbly enough for 3-5 groups of people.

Again wasting dev time on a party search feature that no one really needs other than maybe newbies who see it and think its liek their beloved WoW dungeon finder.

Not once in this game (and ive played everyday since headstart) have i ever had trouble finding a group for the miniscule group content there even is. And not once have i or anyone in my 98 man guild have said "damn you know a party finder would be really good in this game"

There is 0 group content in this game other than node and siege wars which people go with their guilds too.

Ruffe, iller, Vix and 1 other person like this.
  4. Dreed

We already have kama just no turned on... don't know for what they delay it.

5. nollywood

What lol

You dont need a party to trade since you cant trade anyone, so if you are dumb enough to fall for the "give me pearls and ill sell you X item" then you deserve the disappointment you get when you fail to snipe it / pre order it with the stupid market system.

I mean good for you at clutching at straws for a reason to need a party finder in game. But the reality is there is no use for it. Theres practically 0 group content in the game.
    And anything that requires a group is guild related.
    Everything else in the game can be soloed with ease

Ruffe likes this.
  6. Nadan

When you rage quit can I have your stuff, not the whine or tears the other stuff

Akame_Oneechan, Jas24k, Sumi and 3 others like this.
  7. wellman029

Kr already Kama part 2 as well they got it last week

8. LesserHellspawn

LesserHellspawn Areyn EU

Dragonscale and Krenvatz horse costumes finally ? maybe ? please ?

9. nollywood

Yes what a great reply.

Lets not look at how stupid Kakao and PA are being by with holding content they advertised months ago.
    Lets not look at the karma system people are angry about and ask when is something being done?
    Lets ignore the bugs, the lags, the desync.
    Lets waste our development time on a feature that has absolutely no use in a game that is 90% solo and 10% guild.

You must be new here to not realize that a party feature is a pure waste of time in this game.

Give me 1, and only 1 time that you have ever needed a party and had trouble getting one, and what was it for?

Souljester, Ruffe and N0tl0c like this.
  10. squiggsy

The worst part about all this "Kama when?" stuff for me is that you just KNOW the people who have been spamming that will be the first to complain about it when it gets released.
    No one would have wanted just Kama pt.1 on it's own anyway since it was tiny and I don't understand why they did it like that in the first place, or why everyone was so determined that it should be released here. now that both pt.1 and 2 are released in Korea it probably won't be much longer until we get both of them over here.
    Also thanks to all those at Kakao who actually managed to make a real improvement to the server lag over the last week, I have been able to grind and gather again without ragequitting from the latency. I do feel like some kind of compensation beyond the exp buff is necessary though, lots of people have wasted sections of their VP's/Kama's Bessing due to that lag, that is real money they spent for a service you didn't provide.

Myalla, Slynx, PaPaFlex and 6 others like this.
  11. Vorkrunne

I wonder if they are going to introduce traditional dungeons o.O

Ancient relic and boss scrolls are really easy to schedule within a guild - and you can't trust random people to not mooch.

Most of the game's content is better done solo or else you suffer XP loss and cut your profit by 1/5th.

The only thing I can think of that goes faster in a 5 man group is elite hopping in Valencia.

Other than that... it's a single player game.

Mmmm... maybe they will buff Kamasylve silver. I could see players grouping up for content there if they made it better than sausans/pirates silver.

Does anyone know if people in Korea have moved on from grinding pirates/sausans or are they stuck repeating content?

12. nollywood

Mostly korean are at sausans since they requested the buff. And BDO twitter even admitted that it was requested.
    So yeah you are correct its a singe player game - node and siege wars and world bosses which you wouldnt use a party finder for anyway.
    They just seem to enjoy wasting time developing pointless stuff that no one needs and ignoring stuff that we do need and things they have even said needs work.

Ruffe and iller like this.
  13. Nadan

Sniffle.............Need a Tissue?

I'll still take you stuff

14. Snowmobil

The people that want a pegasus would have wanted just Part1. Because its of course RNG which one you get.

Tempani and Ruffe like this.
  15. nollywood

point proven, you cant even give 1 reason that you have ever needed a party finder in game. lol

Ruffe likes this.
  16. squiggsy

because it would clear up the chat from relentless spam, and give a proper infrastructure for group finding, which might encourage people to not play so solo all the time (though they REALLY need to buff group exp for that to happen). People grind in groups, do boss scrolls in groups, group for world bosses etc. Goddamn I'd like to see a server chat that isn't 90% people spamming "lfg" the whole time.

#36 squiggsy, Jul 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
    Nadan likes this.
  17. nollywood

aww bless you are new.

Grinding in groups? lol you do realize that you make less exp in groups of 2 or more. And you dont need a party finder when you are in a guild.
    What would you rather chat was filled with? nothing ? and have empty chat??

Boss scrolls again if you are in a guild you have plenty of people to do scrolls with.

And it still doesnt take long to get a group even if you dont have guild, 1 simple message for "lfg X scrolls" gets you 20+ pms for an invite. So yeah not hard to get groups currently.

I guess you just want to see the butt licking of lacari and summit in general chat, or the french RPers.

No one is going to waste time on a party finder when channel hopping for world bosses either. Especially again if you are in a guild.
    By the time you ahve swapped chan and used the party finder and got a group for the boss, you coudl have just got a grop with all the peopel there already.
    Or you know, you could just group with your guild mates.

Party finder wont encorage people to grind in a group when you get gimped for grinding as a group. Only thing that will make more people want to grind in groups is

1 - more then 3 spots in game to grind
    2 - remove the party exp penalization

Ruffe, HykaroGenji, Vix and 1 other person like this.
  18. squiggsy

oh jesus I didn't realize I was starting a conversation with someone who just wants to complain about EVERYTHING and moan the whole time. I want chat to be filled wit CHAT, you know, conversation? not "LF2M [insert boss scroll here]" or "LFG Sausans" constantly. I have points to make but I know full well these types of "discussions" are pointless online, I will disagree with you and you will disagree with me, so I'm out :)

Sumi, Anna Dark, Azurulia and 4 others like this.
  19. Sevyrn

go solo Aakman/hysteria without insane gear.

20. Montblank

there is your problem, you are expecting a system to work when you don't even fully use it