1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Maintenance] Regular Maintenance July 5th - Extended +1hr

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Yukimura, Jul 4, 2017.

1. EvilsResonance

2. HeroinSoup

Well guys I'll say this. Yay I hope we get the chance too receive something good from the new event item we are getting! Also a new party finder addition too the game? Well I don't see the problem there! Karma didn't get nerfed again? Well that's good too know, gotta out farm those karma bombers and rotation thieves am I right?!

Some of you guys just need too accept the new additions added too the game, having these new additions would still help in certain circumstances as well as clearing up the chat from people looking for scroll parties. There is no reason too bash the new updates they add too the game since there are benefits too having them. And it's great too know that there still adding these little things too make the game a little more less complex than just too snipe out scroll groups or relic groups out in the world chat. What this party finder means is that the developers may be looking forward too adding more acceptable group content in the future. They did tell us something about a tower defense kind of mini game type thing in kamasylve. But anyways I can still use this group finder too multitask like sailing too pirates and putting up a LFG on the new group finder too hopefully score a Pirates main rotation group. Why are you even complaining? Do you want this whole patch too be removed? Do you want previous content to be removed? What point are you trying too get acrossed bitching about the new additions too this game every single patch. If it doesn't float your boat, than you need too learn too elaborate your point or shut the **** up Lmao.

Jas24k, Naviko and Alligatorus like this.
  3. Alligatorus

That's half of this forum. No matter what people only complain about stuff regardless of what improvement they made.

Lag is bad? It's terrible. Has it improved since Steam release? A lot.
    And steam player count is only going higher.

They are working, but change doesn't happen overnight. And if they release kama the same people complaining that it isn't out will complain that they can't play there.
    Making sense in this forum is useless though.

And by the way: Max karma in korea is 300k and each PvP kill costs you 200k karma.

Cuira, Lome, HeroinSoup and 2 others like this.
  4. Nebz

REMOVE PROTECTIVE AREA

5. Spartakatz

Yes it's even sometimes the SAME players that complain about both. They want to be able to 1shot whole mob packs, and at the same time complain that making a group isn't worth it.

Alligatorus and RisingEclipse like this.
  6. OvySusu

Now i see is ext again ggg you canot hold your prom man you so lame a game have 5h main lol never see it god only black desert have the **** up time to maint and so long

7. Chaos Ronin

Chaos Ronin RyunokoDynasty Mystic 61 NA

Add book of combat to cash shop when?

8. Kyrsthen

I must admitt that the lags severly ruined my pleasure to login at certain time, especially in evening, but instead of raging out here I just waited and hoped it will improve.

And it has.

Just think sometime when you need to begin a new task IRL, you may wish it would be instantly finished but, hell, you all know it does not work so ^^

So I will just go on hoping the improvement goes on and that I will soon be able to enjoy a lag free game even at 18 or 20 o'clock.

HeroinSoup and Alligatorus like this.
  9. Godless

Lol, I am crying by laughing so much. I do have a valid question to someone who knows..

Does the 1 hour extension mean till 15 CEST or does it mean it will be to 16 CEST ?
    xD

And btw, what's wrong with wanting to develop more group features lol, isn't this game a MMO anyway? I think people who have been too much into BDO have forgotten, it is a MMO, and as such it's weird that it actually is so limited in co-op gameplay, just consider that for uno momento. xD

HeroinSoup and aLazyOnion like this.
  10. Spartakatz

What are you babbling, the 5 hrs were announced yesterday afternoon already.

HeroinSoup likes this.
  11. Godless

Oi Oi, do you know if it ends 15 CEST or 16 CEST, so confused because in the OG Announcement it also states 15 CEST, but since this thread holds a +1 Hour extension in title and also states 15 CEST, I'm so confused xD

12. Spartakatz

The post was edited, the changes are in red. It went up from 4 hours to 5 hours and clearly says 15 CEST.

Godless likes this.
  13. Akame_Oneechan

[​IMG]

14. Dustiness Selen

15 CEST

Godless likes this.
  15. Wolf Neox

A party search function ehy?

16. Alligatorus

Central (EU) 10:00 CEST / 15:00 CEST

The first page was updated with the delayed time.

Godless likes this.
  17. Rashard

Take your time BDO. Server lag is an must fix:)

Alligatorus likes this.
  18. Simpely

Sooo... If I would be able to 1 shot mob packs, why would I want a group aswell that with 3 or more players exp drops to 50%

19. Godless

It's only understandable for those who has friends, don't bother to try to understand this illusory concept, better off just playing them MMO's single player, I mean, heck why even play Multiplayer Games without Groups, or other PEOPLE to INTERACT with.

Have you been plainly moronified, or is it normal for people to play games made for MANY PLAYERS TO INTERACT TOGETHER while they play solo and never found out what 'MMO' stands for xD
    Just saying.

20. Spartakatz

Yes, that's the point. Seems you understood that for making group play viable (and the better XP that comes with it), you would have to remove the 1shot ability.

When people claim that you get an "XP penalty", they haven't understood how the XP works. You always get more in parties, period. The only "problem" is when not enough mobs are there or they die too fast, so the additional players in your party have nothing to kill.

And we have plenty of players here that want both apparently. Which isn't possible.