1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Maintenance] Regular Maintenance July 5th - Extended +1hr

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Yukimura, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Pleazure

WHY IS OBTAINING THE PATCH NOTES SO DIFFICULT WITH THIS COMPANY.

I WILL NEVER IN MY LIFE PLAY ANOTHER GAME HOSTED BY THIS COMPANY, I hope BDO was worth destroying your reputation for.

2. Dznootz

Change karma.

In what world does changing it from being able to kill 5 times before going negative and 3 times help anyone??? In what world does oh no I got pk'd there is zero penalty and I come back 5 seconds later a big deal? So you got killed and you are right back with no XP loss no gear loss. What you had to walk for 20 seconds to come back?

So what, only having this happen 3 times as opposed to 5 changed something? If anything it should have been changed to 30k karma loss. Do something so that if someone is grinding they are able to accrue enough karma to defend their grind spot plain and simple.

There is no logic whatsoever that a person more geared and who has already been in a spot should have to channel change or find a new place to efficiently grind because some moron wants to grief them and hurt both of their grinding efficiency.

Oh NO! I got killed by someone let me go back there and keep dying to them?? No change channel done... find another grind spot... get geared so next time that doesn't happen?

Or Oh NO... I have been grinding here nice and efficiently for an hour here comes Mr. Griefer. I should now go change channels and find a new grind spot when I already spent an hour finding a nice spot to lockdown and get my grind on???

What is worse? Some idiot getting killed and refusing to move on?? Or, some idiot coming into your grind spot after you swapped multiple channels, checked multiple spots in order to find your own spot and utilise it and now there's nothing you can do to defend your grind spot?

Simpely likes this.
  3. Gatygun

Costs.

What people forget is that they need to make money, for future ventures. but also for investors to stay interested in moving
    That's because you are clouded by the data that you present towards yourself and are irrelevant towards this company.

Think about it for a second.

If 1 million people play
    1% has a forum account ( 10.000 users )
    5% of that makes 60% of the topics ( 1000 people )
    and 50% of that complain about it in topics

How do those vocal 500 people represent anything? maybe 0,1% of there total income vs 60%.

They don't.

You know what represents anything? the people that pay the bills. If steam users entered BDO and pay for 60% of the revenue. And they have a major complain on steam comments that pking is a major problem. Devs will change it as that data will be represented towards you.

That those 500 people explode on the forums, doesn't make any impact on this company at all.

It's the same as people start to form groups to pk steam players with, so they get more people to join there line of karma needs to change back and hope to get some changes going.

You know what really happens?

Steam players will complain alright, and the karma system will become even worse for those 500 people. They basically just bite themselves in there own bum

They will make the karma system even worse for them, and they will not understand why.

#123 Gatygun, Jul 5, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
    Cuira, Diorbhail and cj711 like this.
  4. Jas24k

This is the best thing i read all day, thank you ;)

HeroinSoup likes this.
  5. SirRexman

What is this karma 2?

6. Simpely

And here come the personal insults when someone has a different opinion than you.
    Also I never said that i wouldn't like a more viable group change

Cuira likes this.
  7. Danniel

Seriously though not to fussed on the event thingy as long as servers are repaired have not been able to grind well for the past week due to a sheit ton of DC and lag.

8. Simpely

Well doesn't change the fact that with 3 or more players in a party, the exp drastically drops
    They would either need to remove that or give mobs more hp

9. Kairyu

Hopping for a good update and they keep working on improving the servers to make them lag free =p

10. Spartakatz

No, it doesn't drop, it increases. You have to understand first, that with 3 people, you get more XP in total even when you only get 34% XP per kill.

For 2 people, the "60%" doesn't mean you get 60% of xp compared to solo. Because TWO people are grinding, you get XP from both. Which is 120% in total. Same applies for more players.

Chaos Ronin likes this.
  11. Chaos Ronin

Chaos Ronin RyunokoDynasty Mystic 61 NA

Do you not drop to 50% exp per mob when in a group of 3? But you are clearing 3 times as fast right? >.>

12. Simpely

But why would someone rather have 60% and clear mobs at the same speed or have a 100% without a party and still clear the rotation before they respawn

13. Simpely

Ever done sausans? Everyone above 185 ap can easily clear the rotation before they respawn, why would someone sacrifice that for lower exp rate and split drops?

14. Trickless

GIVE US THE FKIN PATCH NOTES ALREADY? IF YOU HVNT GOOGLE TRANSLATED THEM YET, NO PROBLEM WE CAN DO IT OURSELVES !

15. Spartakatz

sigh... lol... it's not 60%. it's 120%. because TWO players. get it? can't be so hard, even my 8 year old nephew understands it.

16. Chaos Ronin

Chaos Ronin RyunokoDynasty Mystic 61 NA

I dont do sausage anymore, but if i did it in a group, that would simply be to be able to grind a lot longer because of the loot going straight to market instead of having to carry it and get heavy

17. House

Good god, if you guys have this much difficultly understanding and adapting to the changes they make. Leave, go play WoW or some other MMO spare is all of your constant whining. I'm personally tired of coming to the forums to read the patch notes and seeing nothing but complaints from one extreme to the other.

18. Trickless

And with 5 players you get 250% .. OMG

Spartakatz likes this.
  19. ๖ۣۜCaptain ๖ۣۜNoetics

1. Kama please
    2. Karma fix
    3. Buff Valencia
    4. Striker buffs that make it so you aren't punished for combos
    5. Party Buffs on silver and xp (or a place that makes grinding with a full party viable)
    6. Allow personal transactions between guildmates after a set time (7 days, 2 weeks, 1 month of being in that guild) to make the game feel more like an MMO and less like a singleplayer game with a built in chatroom

I'm not complaining but merely making suggestions that have come up in our Guild. Our Guild will play this game longer if there is more content, and especially if there is some way that you can open up player-to-player interactions. The longer our guild stays the more money you get from our impulse pearl shop purchases, so it's a win-win.

Great game Pearl Abyss! Keep up the good work!

20. Spartakatz

yes, 50% for every kill. but it's 3 players, and everyone is killing, so that's in total 150%.

with 5 players it's even 250%, that's ****ing HUGE. the only problem, you need to find a spot where 5 people can contribute to making damage constantly.