1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Maintenance] Regular Maintenance July 5th - Extended +1hr

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Yukimura, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Avilias De Merci

Please please please, TRIPLE karma loss for unreasonable Pkrs, Or Please bring in challenge only PVP, and this false Idea of Grindspot ownership to an end :D :), I'm sick of the unreasonables destroying my prime funtime just to be selfish Twats :)

2. Simpely

250%? Dude, you can't be for real, you personally don't get 250% So again why would someone lower their personal exp and clear rotations just as fast

3. Chaos Ronin

Chaos Ronin RyunokoDynasty Mystic 61 NA

Thats why i actually like to grind sulfur mines with a friend or 2. exp is decent, nobody bothers you up there and if you get a high damage party at the weekend the exp is GG xD

Also last week i 2 sicils up there o.o

Kyrsthen likes this.
  4. Trickless

sure, because everything is about you ..

5. crepuscular

screw karma system, change to bounty system where players can receive server wide bounty quests to track down those naughty players
    beat them up, take all their silvers, loots, and their clothes, then leave them in the middle of the desert naked without a single drop of water

Naviko and Chaos Ronin like this.
  6. Simpely

Will you guys ever read what I say? I NEVER say I agree with anything of it, I'm just stating facts.

7. Eliandal

That is an issue with monster design then. Sausans should not be the only go to place post 55, however for whatever reason, PA has decided that they are. People will naturally gravitate to the easiest/most rewarding. Right now, Sausans (especially post 58) are simple and VERY rewarding. That needs to change.

8. Spartakatz

You should read first.

Of course you get less when you ALONE can kill the whole spot. That's the whole point, it's obvious it can't be better if 3 players in the party have nothing to kill, because the first guy already kills all in 1 hit.

But saying "less XP in party" is simply wrong. It's more. Just in that special (bad designed) case where you can solo whole areas, makes party play not worth it. That's what it's about... mobs need to be tougher, more HP,

9. Ellman

Holy **** why is it so hard for them to put the ****ing patch notes up, they are already late with servers by almost an hour, every single week its the same. Fire the entire team and get some god damn professionals in jesus

10. Elza

Elza Sorceress 63 EU

Okay, now try it with 10-25 relics/pilas at 23p.m - 4 a.m. If you still get your group in less than 5min I'll apologize. And yes that's usually the time I am playing BDO.

Srsly who the hell does 5 pila/relics each time? Takes way too long to reform a group if you got shitloads of scrolls to do... In that case you re better if you do it solo
    upload_2017-7-5_14-42-47.png

11. Chaos Ronin

Chaos Ronin RyunokoDynasty Mystic 61 NA

Now a bounty system sounds epic, i vote to bring that in 100% \o/

12. Ledo

5 pets when?

Chaos Ronin likes this.
  13. Spartakatz

Make a test. Kill a mob yourself, look at the exp. Then get a party of 5, everyone of you kills one mob at the same time. See how much XP you get in both cases and then shut up.

And don't babble about "BUT i can farm sausans alone", that's the point... mobs need more HP, but then people come and whine "i can't 1 shot mobs anymore".

14. Retta

LOL I have to agree,, I was wondering wtf a party finder is for in bdo.

15. Simpely

Thats exactly the point im making, but you on your high horse is not being able to see that

And for the record, you can't compare this, since it is possible to solo, so people don't feel like there's a reason to party up

16. BigJohn78

That is not quite how percentages work. So let me help you. The average class, kills 7 - 10 mobs a rotation. Lets say each mob is worth 100 exp.
    Now, this means that each rotation you are earning 700 - 1000 exp.
    Bob comes along and you invite Bob "instead of killing him" Now you can kill 14-20 mobs but mobs are only worth 60 exp.
    This is provided you are not carrying BOB and Bob pulls his weight in the group. Now you earn 840 - 1200 exp per rotation.

Now this is more exp then previously gained. But there are some things you need to factor in.

First: There are enough mobs in the rotation for all party members to hit and kill 7 - 10 mobs.
    Second: All party members kill as efficiently.
    Third: This model falls apart past 2 members in a group. At three members you are only increasing your kill speed if each pack of mobs in your rotation has 21-30 mobs in the pack. Any less than this and you are hurting your exp.

If your rotation consist of 7-8 mobs per camp and you have 6 camps. You are in a solo spot, inviting anyone is only hurting your exp. If you are soloing huge groups of mobs, this is the same as doing 1-4 smaller camps which tends to be more efficient.

This does not take into account Loot, which is the main reason many grind. Once you add the aspect of loot to this equation you are talking about a whole different can of worms. You might make more money over the long run in a duo party running special constantly, that being said. I am not sure about anything else.

Simpely and Chaos Ronin like this.

17. I'm looking forward to check these features, especially the party one ❗
    Thanks for it , so happy ✌[​IMG]

#157 Alicemimi, Jul 5, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2017
  18. ๖ۣۜCaptain ๖ۣۜNoetics

Ohhh I see now, you're the kind of player people tell me about when I ask why there's so much hate for Steam players.

There are plenty of other MMOs on Steam that will let you have your comfy PvE world, please stop making us look bad by trying to ruin a good mechanic even more than it's already been ruined...

19. Creeper

Costs meh dont think so i mean the salary for those lets say 7people playing for the company is just 7 more workers on their payroll. Also the input is not as big as from the creators hence a lesser pay would be implemented yet it would be high enough to keep the worker satisfied. Also quality over quantity beats costs anyday but thats the issue many seem to miss. So yes it could prove to be costly but then again have they tried?
    ps I could do this job with minimum salary and still be satisfied.

20. Simpely

Thank you