1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Maintenance] Regular Maintenance July 5th - Extended +1hr

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Yukimura, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Spartakatz

I'm not on a high horse. I just said, we have plenty of people in forum here that complain about two things: that they can't 1shot certain mobs anymore, and that group play isn't worth it.
    and both things are mutually exclusive.

2. Shmayken

the methods are proven from multiple countries... why argue...

#162 Shmayken, Jul 5, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
  3. Simpely

So insulting someone when someone has a different opinion or because you simply can't understand it is fine?

4. Ellman

with the amount of money they're milking from all the cash grabs, they could hire more than just 7, but even then that doesnt even matter, MAYBE THEY SHOULD LISTEN TO PLAYER FEEDBACK AMIRIGHT!?!??!?!?!

5. Chaos Ronin

Chaos Ronin RyunokoDynasty Mystic 61 NA

No, wrong. I need more outfits and more pets.... They need to add more stuff to cash shop -.-

6. Scorcher

120%, but only in perfect conditions when both people have enough mobs to kill, or both were poorly geared and actually need the other to kill faster.
    Sadly in most cases its simply nerf to 60% since player was already killing efficiently on his own and there are not enough mobs to keep both players busy at all times.

#166 Scorcher, Jul 5, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
    Spartakatz likes this.
  7. Ellman

Oh don't worry they will give you more costumes, so you can get better auto-pathing, or a costume that allows you to highlight all trash items in your inventory and throw them away AT THE SAME ****ING TIME. those will be coming out in 2020

8. Chaos Ronin

what the? why so long? why can't we have that now???

9. Creeper

better yet hire someone to do both since its usually kids crying and the feedback is somewhere inbetween :D

Ellman and Chaos Ronin like this.
  10. Ellman

These are extremely complicated mechanics to implement into the game, the inventory trash one at least, it will take at least another 3 years, to code them into the game, making an entirely new class or area is ez compared to coding a mechanic of such caliber into the game i'm afraid.

11. Kinuu

Am i the only one who enjoys the karma changes? Not that it makes that huge difference, karma bombers existed before the change now it is simply a faster proccess. I am basically a new bdo player with pleb gear w/e i haven't had my 1 billion silver loan so i had to start from zero, the thing is, most of the times you are forced to karma bomb, man i don't like to but how can i fight back someone 4 or 5 levels above the area recommended level who outgears me enough to the point i can barely scratch him even though i have way over the area recommended AP? I believe the issue is desert mobs simply ain't worth it so that even low end or high end players still prefer some lower level grinding spots. I spend my days being griefed mostly because im a solo grinder, parties simply ain't worth it, you farm way less silver and probably a bit less xp in a party no matter what the situation is so yeah, i grief i karma bomb i am a god damn cockroach, i was kicked from my guild because people would guild war me all the time i changed my class to wizard so that i can steal mobs from stronger players. Welcome to the jungle mate, adapting to the system and abuse it so that i can still farm my weekly 900m to reach something in this game.

12. Chaos Ronin

I heard they could hire some trained monkeys, maybe that could help? >.>

13. Chaos Ronin

I was with you till you said you were a cuck wizard >.>

14. Ellman

You're demanding far too much, trained monkeys?! PPFFFFT!!! the best we're getting is hamster on wheel wired up to potato, trained monkeys! ha hilarious! *intense coughing*

Chaos Ronin likes this.
  15. Creeper

Just log in already :D

16. Chaos Ronin

Holy! Have they buffed all the accuracy accessories or have they just changed them to what they really were all along?

17. Jonnyyy

i'm playing l2 private like old time finally a clan based game to play ...those new games are just antisocial and garbage. Better a TS a partyplay tryng to drop materials for ubercrafts and alot of funny friends .... :D

18. Azurulia

You completely missed my point.

The people on the forums are the vocal minority. Anyone who has been playing mmo's for any length of time would know this. I would hope the devs would know this, too.... but they generally don't, or don't care. Feedback is feedback. Even if it's from the less then 1% who bother to come to the forums.

Unhappy people are far more likely to speak up then those who are happy or even content. This is why any games forum is full of complaints. The vast majority are out there enjoying the game and have no particular reason to go to the forums.

Anywhom, I digress. My point was, that if they actually played the game, they would see issues for themselves. Which is far more important and productive then the extremely loud voices on forums that often misrepresent most people.

I've done QA and quest writing for two different indie mmo's and have been granted a lot of insight into the inner workings and what goes on in the other side of the fence. Money and appealing to investors and such is very much a big deal, yes. Dev time is also extremely precious. However it is exactly for these reasons that it should be used where it is needed most.

Developing a group finder, events and event items and paper black spirits is not where it is needed most.

Granted some of this is a result of teams not directly tied to development, but even then they could still use a bit of perspective, too.

19. Simpely

You joined on March 2016, yet you're a new player?

20. phallyka