1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Maintenance] Regular Maintenance July10th 2019

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Yukimura, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Hilly

Hilly Sorceress

I was thinking of dedicating a stable for an army of donkeys since leveling the training is crap right now. Can't power level the training with taming since this class can't ride horses.

2. Tabri

Tabri Paingiver Witch 62 NA

Put the transport system back the way it was this isnt enough wagons not everyone transports 50 things at once, sometimes I only want to transport like two things and have to wait like an hour for them to get to where they need to be. If the trading was a problem keep that banned just make the rest back the way it was.

Factorial, Ruffe, DocPepper and 4 others like this.
  3. Emylee

Emylee Lahn 61 EU

Was there any information about Shai awakening that I missed? Cus noone here is asking about it XD How long does it usually take for a new class to get awakening? I can't remember lol.

4. CompZilla

Nonsense to all those who pooh pooh BSA

All my rare dyes came from BSA [​IMG][​IMG]

In addition I like old school board games, breaks up any monotony.

So thanks BSA always welcome

Kekipi likes this.
  5. Doom Smack

They cud just increase wagon count to 10 or something would help a lot

6. GreyRebel

Ultimate Katan awakening weapon and the Sandstorm sub-weapon when ?

global release when ? when are u gonna gives us the contents which are already spoiled by players ?

to me this is the patch note :https://www.invenglobal.com/blackde...-qol-changes-and-hints-towards-shai-awakening

either stop https://www.invenglobal.com/blackdesertonline from spoiling contents , also make a new rule that doesnt allow players in the forum to spoil any contents other regions get for us , or give us global updates .
    again its really not fun when u get spoiled contents .

Factorial likes this.
  7. Happywall

>>>>?????

so other playres on other servers are not allowed to talk about 'new' content till we get it?

#47 Happywall, Jul 10, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2019
  8. GreyRebel

how about if someone wants to talk about it in the forum put the whole thing in spoiler thingy ?
    something you are gonna get in months, so let me spoil it for u , so it wont be as fun when it gets released here ! no hype allowed !

9. CM Yukimura

Community Manager

As communicated in the maintenance thread 2 weeks ago, we are aware that you are looking forward to the lifeskills updates that were announced to be implemented during Q2, unfortunately, it is taking more time and effort than expected.
    It had to be delayed as the current status doesn't reflect the aimed content satisfaction for our players yet.

We apologize about this and we want to assure you that developers are actively working on it. The content will be released as soon as possible.

We are all looking forward to it, hoping you can be patient for a little bit longer than expected. The goal is to provide new content with higher quality. :)

Thank you for your understanding.

0Ninja, Pointis, zynaps and 7 others like this.
  10. Kralon

Woot! I'd have never known about that site without your help! Thank you!

GreyRebel likes this.
  11. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 62 EU

Can we please get some information on why are DEVE and new BARTALI logs delayed? many people have planned and adjusted their gear builds when these were released in Korea?

flukeSG2 and Factorial like this.
  12. Sidina

Sidina Lahn 62 EU

flukeSG2, Factorial and Risa like this.
  13. Davyray

rng people today is your day, u enter in a stupid level game, kill stupid mobs, and get your pen armor without sacrifice your hours in grind and/or enhancement , open a box find your pen =)
    Thx for the bartali btw, very appreciate. All new spots are soo fully, i mean fully of mobs and 0 people , starend is "full" only on arsha; new spots on the sea are ****, akman and hystra still full.
    Wp nice gameplan, 2 spot for how much "soft cap" player?

14. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 62 EU

probably coming soon in pearlshop, dun worry. ;D

GreyRebel and Factorial like this.
  15. NoisyBoy

The situation where i buy pearls got delayed as my current satisfaction doesnt meet the standars we strive to mantain in my house. Global build.. . Lol

16. Trixstor

lol; Can't be that hard to role this stuff out, *Aimed content satisfaction for our players* ??? you do realize that most people that PVP in this game leave the game under 6 months right; only player base you have are the dedicated life skillers that you continue to screw over. After blowing up all my tet gear for the 3rd time and building my 243 fs higher the last thing i want to do is more PEN attempts (I recently just sold all my gear and went straight for the stuff i enjoy in the game which is the LIFE SKILL STUFF* Please release manos like it is intended without trying to find a way to get more $$ out of us or make it more P2W, your player base is already dying.)

****Maybe reward people for actually trying to enchant but never get there? BDO Devs were recently on a podcast saying they realize the gear score deprevity; I have been playing this game for years and can't even get 1/3rd of the gear score that some of the top players have. People that have been lucky and running around with 650+ gear score while the rest of us get stuck and contantly fail everything with nothing to show for it has always been a gut punch that has made me at times leave the game for months and months. Maybe release free items for time played like *2 Birthday - here is a free tet accessory. Or you have failed PEN 50 times so lets give you a free PEN. This would atleast make people feel like they have a chance at one day getting the item without having to save up 1 years worth of ingame income just to buy 1 PEN item.

Ruffe likes this.
  17. Aurasormr

Free pens ? you serious ? i am one of said 650 GS players and all i did was working hard for it failing countless of times went thru depressing upgrade sessions to get that final glorious DING. Only thing to get higher GS is to continue, maybe not all at once but step by step. IF it stresses you out too much, just take a break. I wasnt playing for 3 month.. came back after i felt refreshed and so far.. got a pair of tri tungs, finally managed to get my tet ogre ( yay ) also managed to get blackstar to tri ( sadly its pri cause i wanted that tet... well thats how it is right.. ? )
    I am not against some catch up stuff.. but giving out tets + pens is a bit TOO much to give out.

18. Rogis

are you waiting for the players to leave?
    are you sure these players will come back?

"The content will be released as soon as possible."
    we have almost a year wait how much is necessary?

"It had to be delayed as the current status doesn't reflect the aimed content satisfaction for our players yet."
    players the you asked?

19. Whineseeker

Can’t wait to try AoB! Free pen waiting zzz

20. CompZilla

Hmm In Aakman every day, the place is massive and always a room free, have months left there, then months at Hysteria. I'm sure by then they'll be new high end area