1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Maintenance] Regular Maintenance June 10th 2020

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Servantes, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Patrik2991

Just wait for the "maintenance extended twitter post"

You misspelled the "Waiting for Content event" please fix this typo!

#21 Patrik2991, Jun 9, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2020
  2. Hemuk

Everyone's stuck at home, you boast the fact that you've never seen (and will never see again) an increase like this on new/returning players and you think this' the appropiate time to hold back all of the content for the entirety of the lockdown?

And I thought your endless delaying of content for BFA/Bless release dates was retarded. . .

TucoRamires and Ruffe like this.
  3. Ben Phoenix

Yeah but what if the new content is bugged cause they rush to release it... Can you imagine the tantrum that some people would throw? I can...

[​IMG]

4. arcturus

typo on OP waiting for content event will start .

5. Goldfisch

Goldfisch Wizard 63 EU

So season servers are getting delayed right after the announcement of Heidel Ball? Wow. New low point for u guys. It's not like u didnt know there are 4 diff languages on EU&NA-Servers. It is not comming as a surprise. Everytime u guys delay content u give us the translation ******** issue. For how long are u guys Publisher? GET THE FK some money in the hand and do ur jobs propably !!

Patrik2991 likes this.
  6. Hemuk

At this points that's no excuse, Papu Crinea was released before O'dyllita and O'dyllita was released March 3rd, yet they've admitted they're spending time translating seasonal items and preparing for something nobody cares about and is arguably not content.

Since Papu Crinea was released before O'dyllita, every week we dont get PC is another 2 weeks we wont be getting O'dyllita and it's obvious they want all seasons to be at the same time since they delayed ours cause Korea's ends on the 13th, so their time to get seasons ready for all regions to start at the same time; is running out.

My point? for every week we dont get seasons it's another 3 weeks we wont be seeing O'dyllita, which is the only real "content" we can expect any time soon.

They always do this, release real content on KR and we get it extra delayed cause they had a brilliant idea inbetween region releases, this time it's seasons, but at the end of the day the result is the same; months of content drought, and if not even an influx of new/returning players (since February, mind you) can make them move a bit faster when it comes to releasing content; I think a bit of anger from players is justified.

Jinoro and Patrik2991 like this.
  7. Patrik2991

Hey I'm in that 11, and I don't even care about it. :D

Jinoro and Hemuk like this.
  8. Veoh Techstarify

Besides those people who are ridicolous crying again because still no new contend and no new stuff...

Remember those times 10 years ago or even earlier it took mostly half of a year until sometimes a whole year until the western got the contend of korean/chinese fantasy MMO.

I really hope they'll use the time to fix tons of sh't and may adjust some things.
    There are still many classes who got buggy skills and movement, some suddnely happened shortly and some even for long time now. Or other things which are really annoying. (Like someone already mentioned again of the mystique bug, or for Kuno the Kunai Throw bug)
    I already said, such things like small clipping errors nearly no one would even mention.
    But skills which don't work, server stabillity which causing you death and fail or continuously getting stuck is the worst and drops the fun of the game harshly... And BDO exactly having enough of this.

So I'd say first get the game alright, and then consider about bonus and new stuff. (Don't be Ubisoft!!)

Ben Phoenix likes this.
  9. Cheekyman

Reasons: Waiting for content will start*

Poll_Iana likes this.
  10. MinMaid

MinMaid Guardian 62 NA

I just want a nice maehwa outfit :/

11. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

You should realise that no matter the time selected to do server maintenance it will be in prime time somewhere in the world.

12. warriors

What is it?

13. Se7en777

Just kind of a question....Does anybody care about seasonal servers? I mean they have made it so easy to level as it is w/ blessed scrolls, and mercenary scrolls, bells, black spirit exchange. I guess i don't see the point of them at all. Or is it that newer players feel outgeared on regular servers? Bring back Shadow Arena in my opinion :P

Avonna, Ruffe, Avitohol and 1 other person like this.
  14. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

I agree with you.

15. Webby

Valkyrie

16. Ben Phoenix

I think the real issue here is that people are thirsty for content cause, let's be objective, you can get pretty bored after some time. Pa should work on a way to entertain their players and give them some more motivation that is not just focused on releasing new classes and content people get tired of after some time.

I think there's an underlying problem that gets constantly ignored. They keep releasing classes that **** up the balance even more, they keep releasing content that is bugged and don't satisfy their players in the way it should and they keep ignoring all the things that don't work in the hope that some new stuff here and there will make us forget about it.

People keep getting bored quickly and ask for new stuff, then complain when it doesn't work properly and doesn't add anything really funny to the game. It's always the same old story.

#36 Ben Phoenix, Jun 10, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2020
    Joungf likes this.
  17. kakodaimonos

I think Crimson Desert is what you're looking for.
    Fresh start, fresh way to give them more money.

18. Patrik2991

Track Down Jimmy Brooks event, WTF is this event???!
    Give 40 Hunter's Seals to receive Sharp Black Crystal Shard x1
    What?????!
    If I exchange 40 Hunter's Seal to Black Stone (Armor) x20 and sell it on market, I can buy 2x Sharp Black Crystal Shard from the market! OMG!

You played yourself again!

19. Pirsig

There's no Patch Notes thread yet, so the link to discuss at the bottom of the patch notes page on the site just results in the forum error page

20. Narui

• Changed the stats of the Velia Tribute Wagon and Heidel Tribute Wagon that depart 2 hours before the start of Conquest Wars as follows.
      • Durability + 1,000%

• DP +100%
    Could we just despawn/ban guild elephants instead? they're far more of a problem than the wagon itself.