1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Maintenance] Regular Maintenance June 20th [Extended]

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Kabz, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Moonicha

SERVER up WHEN :D

2. SereneDreams

Oh god not more salt

3. Kasha

Haha... You're kidding. If the community gets what 'they' want, 'they' are crying, if 'they' don't 'they' are crying.
    Mimimi all the time.

Can't understand this maso-attitude. If i don't like a game, i don't play it. It's just as simple as that. Nobody is forced to play. Jesus.

Brenana likes this.
  4. BishopFrog

I don't know man, I've played games with worse publishers/developers but by far BDO's community takes the cake in amount of whining.

Darker, SereneDreams and Kasha like this.
  5. DurtySancheZ

XEXEXE finally you was the 1st :D

6. sarulas

7. FaidESk

balanced bids from Marketplace when

like 4 months without winning a value :/

8. Drojdier

Here's what you can't seem to understand: the players actually want to like and enjoy and appreciate the game. It's not "us vs them", it's not like players are praying that the servers and game and communication will have issues just so that they can rub it in the devs/GMs/CMs faces.That would make it masochistic.

In fact most people really really want to enjoy the game and they wish some of the long-running issues of the game would be finally addressed and fixed. This is because in essence BDO is an awesome game but at the same time has some glaring problems that take so long to be solved that people grow frustrated.

Take for example the hacking issue that has been ongoing for months. Tens of pages of complaints about this and GMs finally did something about it, and also acknowledged that they handled it poorly until now and apologized. So the people were in fact correct. Was that also a case of "mimimimi" ? What if nobody would write on the forums and talk about these issues because people like you bash on them because they dare criticize the game and point at faults?

Also, this "If i don't like a game, i don't play it" is a very black and white way of seeing things: just because people dislike and criticize certain aspects of the game (e.g. bugs, hacks, lack of proper communication from devs/GMs/CMs), doesn't mean they dislike the entire game to the point it becomes unplayable for them and they should quit. This is like saying that instead of telling a stinky person to shower, you should stop interacting with humans altogether.

9. AzureStarz

AzureStarz AzureStarz DarkKnight 63

Black Spirit Adventure is bugged! You can't roll the dice.

Dmike likes this.
  10. Dynamite Joe

with win 7 64bit you cant even participate in it 'cause CoherentUI_Host.exe always crashing

Wet Cake likes this.
  11. Miko

CoherentUI fix when?

12. JustAnotherPlayer

appropriate compensation for win 7 users when?

But seriously, if that doesn't get fixed immediately, all win 7 users have a competative unfair disadvantage. It might be small depending what you can get in that event, nonetheless it's there and it is definitely not the fault of the win 7 users ...

13. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

in Na black spirit game not working can not roll dice

14. Himmelsfall

15. Miko

So wait let me get this straight the CoherentUI is broken and you want to roll out the black spirit adventure again when no one can play it, unless they make the game unplayable in a compatible version. Good call BDO

Attached Files:

16. Defye

Get rid of this glow 100%. It's dumb.

17. Azeiu

Please add an option to turn off the NPC highlight it's terrible!!!
    (I'm not talking about the existing option from settings, that's not the same!)

Why did you had to fix the highlight ? Without giving us the option to get rid of it!?

Ruins the experience of the game. And it's very annoying and ugly.

Image attached with the terrible highlight [​IMG]http://imgur.com/3J35xfh

[​IMG]

#137 Azeiu, Jun 21, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
    Miko likes this.