1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Maintenance] Regular Maintenance June 26th 2019 (Extended)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Yukimura, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Wodur

Well, thank you for information. But what is taking time to develop? As far as I know the last update regarding manos life skills in Korea was made November 2018.
    So what is being changed?

Im a bit glad and relieved that manos is delayed, more time to gather mats <3

shidoxen likes this.
  2. BANiSH

An ETA would be appreciated. Nice of you to comment on it, but without any clarification this information is equally useless.

Ruffe likes this.
  3. Davyray

rlly hope in the new bartali.. i want to play in kutum =/ btw THX who sold min price tet kutum for archer :3

4. XoXoo

@CM Yukimura I think I speak for a large part of the community in writing this post. We appreciate a response of any kind, in particular, an acknowledgment that the target release of Manos as per previous communication has been missed again. Furthermore, we appreciate the advice that this is still a priority in some respect. Now, what we all would like to understand is as follows:

1) Considering there has been no changes to KR since Nov 2018 and as such the Global Lab representation of Manos what is it that the Devs are working on exactly? Is this just a translation over to our instances of the game? If they are working on changes what are the changes/balancing they are working on? That type of communication would help ease the communities expectations and even excite us in anticipation.
    2) if there are meaningful changes that the ‘Devs’ are working on will we expect to see a KR version 3 and and even longer rest of the world implementation without ever having to experience the current state information?
    3) what are the actual challenges the Devs/team are facing in the Manos implementation? Is it for example other game priorities or is it the actual development and implementation/balancing etc. This type of information would also provide some transparency.

The reality is that a significant number of your player base sees Manos as the equivalent of there lifeskill endgame. With further combat implementations and an obvious requirement to rework lifeskills beyond master level which give almost no benefit aside from leaderboard icon chasing you really do need a plan and something meaningful to be communicated before we decide it’s time to move on.

I love the shai concept personally and am excited to give her a go despite my reservations (ability to defend herself, no current T9 etc) but to give her a small boost in two lifeskills when actual lifeskillers have significantly higher and would need to coupon offers nothing at all aside of some life fame.

I am puzzled by the lifeskill choices made this far and like a large part of the community am not sure I can keep faith without a real plan to be communicated. Guru 50 means nothing if Guru 1 provides no benefit.

Please help us to stop the whining and give us a meaningful communication.

Would it help if I corralled the lifeskill community and provided some realistic changes that you could look into that would actually work for lifeskill era and BDO?

Wodur, Getafixs, Hemuk and 8 others like this.
  5. Whineseeker

I guess they want to release it after they’ll change it for korea too

6. Beavus

Do we have any time frame? Still looking forward to it but just can’t stand this delay.

#66 Beavus, Jun 26, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
  7. Artorias_Dusk

Ffs guys, Manos was ******** and they need to rework it. Just wait.

8. Kerenis

Kerenis 62 EU

quick question, should i worry that steam only downloading 350 MB data while the twitter post says near 700MB?

9. XoXoo

@Artorias_Dusk I'm not sure why people keep posting things like you have? What are you talking about? Manos was indeed not as intended at launch in KR. The TLDR is that it was not cost efficient and Each sub skill had its own items to craft. They then re-worked It in KR NOV 2018. This was a long time ago. The current state has been active in KR a long time ' this is the FIX/rework' most people talk about. It has also been on GlobalLab since then.

So what exactly are you talking about? This is dated mis-information that has been addressed by so many time and time again.

In your delicate works 'Ffs Guys, Manso was ****** and they need to rework it, so they did and we have been waiting for over 6 months since'.

Perhaps take note this time.

Artorias_Dusk, Wodur, t4mpel and 2 others like this.
  10. Cascaden

Trustworthy devs and publishers when?

Ruffe likes this.
  11. Armory

I don't even know what that is but... Manos When ? D:<

TucoRamires and Ruffe like this.
  12. Nycroyse

Nycroyse Nycroyse Ninja 62 EU

Patch notes when?

13. ghoulz666

Eww those pajamas are a pearl item and can be seen with outfits. Who wants that @#$% unless you want to look like a circus clown.

Ruffe likes this.
  14. CarL

CarL Archer 57 EU

Manos when?

15. CM Servantes

Community Manager

Hello guys.

Maintenance has been extended. We will keep you informed as soon as the servers are available again.

Regards.

16. ghoulz666

NOOOOOOOO, I gotta get in and place a PO for shoes. Urugons are flippin ugly.

17. Sintax

What a surprise! Extended maintenance from Kakao!

Ruffe likes this.
  18. Irvashi

Can there be a single class release without 6h maintenance?

Ruffe likes this.
  19. CptSmoker

RLY?????????????????????????????????????????????

Ruffe likes this.
  20. Nadan

Well that is sure a surprise!