1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Maintenance] Regular Maintenance June 28th

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Praballo, Jun 27, 2017.

1. RoakOriginal

Screw minor bug fixes... When there will be some major ones?

TheRealJD, McLayne, Mishee and 2 others like this.
  2. crosspath

If you were clever enough to check other notes and see that they say it often and they do nothing...

Here you are, one example, and with misteriously, the EXACT same words:

https://community.blackdesertonline...ntenance-regular-maintenance-june-14th.12688/

Ruffe and Zev like this.
  3. Mihr Sialiant

Almost like it's a problem they are actively working on? Or do you think there's a "Fix server" button they are just refusing to push because it makes yall throw a hissy fit?

Diorbhail likes this.
  4. Lludd

Stop everything else and fix the servers ffs

JillValentime likes this.
  5. crosspath

Man, my arse do not accept any more lag, i know you are used to every lag size.

You can go graze with the other sheeps if you want, i will speak out loud, Mr. millenial fanboi.

Oh 3 posts... Damage control? Fake account Cashkao?

6. TarkusBlack

TarkusBlack Witch 62 EU

Oh please, go and troll somewhere else. They already stated the reoccurring lag spikes in EU are related to an increase in DB queries since the Steam launch:

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/server-stability-update.14128/

The lag spikes happen every 10 minutes like clockwork. You're saying everyone in EU has the same problem with their ISP? LMAO.

Loushu, NannaOgg, Ruffe and 6 others like this.
  7. Najla

If only they'd stop messing with Sausans and start messing with Valencia....

8. Asunay

Stop to help steam player (karma patch, buff low level grind spot).
    Make a server only for them and let old player play without lag in the old server. We dont need steam player.

9. RYnehawk

Enough with the goddamn Sausans already. What is the obsession?

10. nollywood

So PA Devs spend months / years designing a beautiful open world. But only want people to stay in 4 spots??
    Lets add a whole desert, but leave it empty .
    Lets buff everything else thats not desert, that will make people even less likely to visit Valencia.
    Lets buff the spot that everyone got bored of by the time they hit 55 and make them go back there.

I mean really whats the logic? You guys make a massive world but dont want people to use it.
    Then you announce more content Kama 1 + 2. But whats the point when you will just buff pirates and sausans more?
    May as well delete valencia update, Kamasylve and Kamasylve part 2 and Magoria and just keep buffing the same mobs over and over.
    I hated Sausans last year, i didnt like pirates when they were added and still dont, got excited when i thought valencia was actually going to get buffs but still pretty useless.
    Black Desert, where the desert content is made useless by the same devs who created it.
    If its gonna be sausans and pirates simulator for the next year then i guess people will start going to games where its enjoyable and the content is actually fun.,

NannaOgg, Ruffe, Cruornex and 5 others like this.
  11. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush Juicey_Lemon Witch 62 NA

Actually the mobs are being damage capped. Thats not a buff.

They are receiving the same exp buff that all the other mediah mobs received. If you are paying attention the signs that the 56 soft cap is moving is becoming very clear and will be in full swing when Kama P2 lands with the new grind areas. My guess is 58 will be the new 56.

Code likes this.
  12. Vorkrunne

Maybe they will turn pirates and sausans into karma free PvP zones :D

OxiOverdose likes this.
  13. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Jannanomana Witch 62 EU

Oh ****! I need to buy Popcorn for tomorrow. cause
    SPOILER
    Praise the Incomming salt and shitstorm, when nolifers cant grind Sausans anymore cause they are above 180 AP.

[​IMG]

#33 Jannanomana, Jun 27, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
  14. Code

Ok, that's more justified. Like Calpheon mobs received a considerable xp buff months ago, now Mediah received one but... where is Valencia buff? And also, Kamasylve part 1 is barely worth the grind even in party due to abnormal AP/DP requirement, huge risk to die to mobs and you only get a bit more xp than grinding solo at pirates. Again, I massively question the logic of Pearl Abyss.

Ruffe likes this.
  15. Myntiix

heaven on earth.

Vorkrunne likes this.
  16. Em0SceneStabr

so the majority of people all get throttled by there isps around the same time while the servers are crowded? Conspiracy_Foiled.jpg

Diorbhail, ZeddBG and prymortal like this.
  17. NannaMB

When will this lag be fixed?
    I have used pearls on a combat outfit (Can't even kill mobs, without being afraid of dying because of lag)
    Cooking outfit that reduces the cooking time (Don't make any diff. because of the lag, still takes the same time as before, because of latency)
    I got 4 pets, the 3 of them from pearls ( they don't loot anything because of lag, useless)

So overall i used over 6k pearls + pearls on value packs, that i can't use because of lag? Please fix this lag problem, or give us some compensations, for all the money we have put into the game we can't use?

Chaosraven, Ruffe, Tallong and 2 others like this.
  18. prymortal

prymortal Sorceress 61 NA

ISP throttleing?
    463.jpg
    omg BDO must be sending us 20mb-1gb packets! instead of the KR BDO 18kb-2.2mb ones

19. Taj

Taj Shai 61 EU

Less demanding people when?

NoWAY likes this.
  20. RageHesus

Nope it is not my ISP as i work for my own isp and i know. it is the game that has very severe delays and lags. so please dont say something you know nothing about.

Aeryon, Ruffe, ZeddBG and 2 others like this.