1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Maintenance] Regular Maintenance March 25th 2020

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Yukimura, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Heavenlly

entering the carrack's cabin when ?

MrHilarious and Risa like this.
  2. NoBody in particular

have to agree on this thought why not just leave it the way it is now, It not hurting the game any and I have to say it was refressing to get something outside of junk every once in the while.

Shariah, RedixArt and RoxiAmbrosia like this.
  3. Patrik2991

Usually it can be done from Home Office. I'm doing much more complex scenarios from Home Office... But I think in this case it would cause a week of outage... (compared to the general 1 day fixing after a normal update)

Anyway... finally!!!:
    ● Improved issues with framerate when the minimap UI was on. (- Who the hell use minimap?)
    ● Improved issue of dropping framerates when looting items from defeated monsters by optimizing the UI.
    - The improvements are noticeable if you're inventory is filled with a lot of items or the Auto-Arrange function is toggled on. - Fixed Auto-Arrange bug by removing triggers. (Only updates on opening the inventory.)

My FPS appreciates these changes, my programmer self cries in the corner...

Update:
    I'm also curious about the separate quick slot function would still cause massive fps drops or it is also fixed.

NoBody in particular likes this.
  4. RoxiAmbrosia

Holy **** DK gets a full REAL cape. YES PLEASE

EDIT I NEED THIS HEADPIECE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY

EDIT 2: Male DK / Snow area when / Port Ratt when

#24 RoxiAmbrosia, Mar 25, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
  5. Hi_FiVe

People like this who keep posting comments like this should try sorceress till endgame,and then make their proper evaluation,the time and effort ive put into learning this class (and i still have along way to go to master her) only to have my iframe put on cd because people make these kind of posts would pretty much end my time with kakao games,certainly after trying witch and seeing how much less work a class like that is.

6. RoxiAmbrosia

It's called "balancing"

7. Ashaara

I'm playing sorc like forever with a potato pc and around 60-100 fps (depending on the situation) and i must say what people can do with some chars with way more fps is disgusting. If they "nerf" my sorc with some cd on a skill that is abusable with more fps, than this is actually a very good compromise until they find a fix for this stupid fps exploit ^^ If you play sorc just because this one overrated skill, then this class was never meant for you. Just saying.

Ruffe and RoxiAmbrosia like this.
  8. Waifu_Hunter

in my experience with patch notes that were google translated, Improving doesn't mean they made something troublesome less, it means they made something troublesome more.

9. Vanraven

The new login sucks, why should anyone have to click pictures each time they login to verify themselves? This is the first time I've seen this being used in a mmo. Its absolutely horrible, wow!

Phoenixxx75 and MrHilarious like this.
  10. Waifu_Hunter

to deal with bots i guess, but i never have to click the pictures i just check the box. I guess google knows me.

11. oruda

You can't be serious to force us now to solve that god damn focking captcha with all those pics at every single login?! :-(
    Another nail to the coffin of BDO and there are already A LOT anyway.....

12. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 63 EU

13. Waifu_Hunter

dunno why you're getting the picture one, i always get the keylogger one that decides if you're human based on mouse movement.

14. Terror

Why do you even infinite iframe anyways..like...what the actual ****? Were is the challenge even?

15. Waifu_Hunter

that's like asking a crippled person why they use a wheel chair, it's obvious, isn't it?

16. bebunw

bebunw Ranger 61 EU

carrack housing soon XO

RoxiAmbrosia likes this.
  17. Nikitamare

Will they be raising the cap on how many residences we can have with the new zone? I'd love a carrack house but have houses scattered around for various life skilling purposes ;-;

18. MrHilarious

MrHilarious Ranger 61 EU

You only get the picture captcha if you missed to click the "I am not a robot" Button i think.

Waifu_Hunter likes this.
  19. GnatGoSplat

GnatGoSplat DarkKnight 62 NA

Nope, clicking the button (checkbox, actually) is what triggers the captcha.
    I hate all captchas, but the picture one is the WORST.

Phoenixxx75, Ruffe and RoxiAmbrosia like this.
  20. DiaborMagics

DiaborMagics DiaborMagics Lahn 61 EU

tbh id be happy already if they just removed the useless dye boxes and buffs from it. Who cant max their movement speed on their own? They grind my gears every time I roll them xD
    Actually we used to get 700 loyalty if memory serves as a possible drop. Stuff like that was nice. BSA could be a lot better even without the shakatu boxes and such (though let's be honest, those are very nice to keep in it, even if it's just 1 in a hidden path xD )

On a different note, I'm frankly surprised there seems to be no anniversary part 4. This is the 4th anniversary and coupons last till April 1st.

Ruffe likes this.