1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Maintenance] Regular Maintenance October 10th 2018

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Yukimura, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Ravers

Ravers DarkKnight 63

Like fixing Lahn's left ear when standing facing west in the middle of the ocean at 11:46am?

Lefteye, Kibb, Yannous and 7 others like this.
  2. Kotaro

please don't forget to add another 100 artisan memory pack with 15 artisans or some greedy pearl item!!!
    and some value pack with artisans and pets!! and please dont fix BACK ATTACK for SEA MONSTERS!!!
    also don't balance the classes!! and don't add new content!! please don't change your lazy mind!!

3. Kushina

NerfSeaHunting when?? Cap on Payout from guild when? usefull content when?? buff for grinding when?? Class balance when?? new spot when??Increase drop from grinding when??? Increase trash loot value when??? Nerf Again This Stupid Seahunting when?? THIS IS A PVP GAME NOT A LIFESKILLER **** 3kkk week without doing nothing..... ridicoulus

i need to grind x4 for earn same of a seahunter without hands ant without equip...... Meritocracy

oh yes i forgot hackers.... no problem hackers on the ocean make 10kkk at week is good... good game... very good i need to farm 6month for the same... GG BLACK DESERT GG

#23 Kushina, Oct 10, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
  4. Quéll

Hackers & Botters banned when?? oh, Sorry I forgot, you guys don't wanna ban those people cos' of their $$$, Of Course!

5. SongOfSilence

Anyone else having problems logging into the game right now? Particularly from around NZ/Australia? One of my guildies and I are getting this black screen after character selection right now and can't get into the game. Tried waiting for it to load in after the black screen, best result I got was the game loading in partially for a few seconds then crashing.

Jinxys likes this.
  6. ThePurp

WEAPON EXCHANGE COUPONS NOW!

Backswitch likes this.
  7. Jinxys

I am in New Zealand my ISP Is Spark. I haven't had a single issue connecting to BDO like this . Everything was fine last night. Tired logging in earlier today and I get a black screen or if I did make it into game the default character appearance would appear and nothing would load. Then it would just desync me over and over eventually disconnecting me.

Only way I've been able to play today was using WTFast and selecting a US server ( Los Angeles in my case) and I was able to load in successfully. Tried getting into game without that as I type this and I got disconnected.

This seems like something way out Kakao's control though and appers to be affecting people in NZ and AUS

Few of us having that same issue have posted in

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/connection-issues-megathread.179826/

Although since it doesn't seem to be on BDO's end. I don't know what we're gonna do

SongOfSilence likes this.
  8. LidithVonRazzel

LidithVonRazzel Ninja 61 EU

About a year ago they had the netherlands blocked, took a few days to whitelist us. They have a page somewhere detailing what countrys are whitelisted and what country’s are blocked. Now this may sound stupid, but try sending them an email explaining things along with your ip, they managed to whitelist my ip back then, within a day, not sure how their cc is nowdays, but looking at how things are right now, it looks pretty grim.

*Edit*: just checked the support ticket, and i couldnt even launch the game, had a messgae popup saying “country is restricted from accessing BDO's service. ” ,guessing you moght have a different issue. Ofcourse you can always try a vpn.

#28 LidithVonRazzel, Oct 10, 2018
    Mycca likes this.
  9. Muhaha

Muhaha Valkyrie 62 NA

Can't wait to see what they break and don't fix this time!!

RIP Valks

Ruffe, Mycca and Patrik2991 like this.
  10. ghoulz666

All they do is add some lazy event, which is just pixels in your inventory, or scam shop items.

Ruffe, Noragrets1 and Cascaden like this.
  11. Patrik2991

No new content when?
    No fix for bugs reported 2 years ago when?
    Oh today? Fantastic! :D

12. ghoulz666

Why does the @#$ %$#$ maintenance start earlier and earlier now?

13. Backswitch

agreed i need one to change my pen kzarka to a shortsword

14. Backswitch

s
    ea monster hunting has already did so much damage to the economy that removing it would basically gimp everyone without sea monster hunting catching up to people with all pen weps tet acc with grinding will be damn near impossible thus making the people who abused it uncatchable its better for it to just stay in the game tbh its already done the damage removing at this point is pointless

Ruffe likes this.
  15. Shuqui

halloween outfit when?

16. kuroma2

#FixRBFCRASH when?

17. Kushina

Ok i have read 10october patch for korean server.... Talk only about sailing and fishing....i have buy the wrong game..... i want black desert no fishing simulator

Ruffe likes this.
  18. Ololoid

19. Kushina

"
    Pearl Abyss announced that it will begin publishing Black Desert Online in Russia after its 3-year publishing agreement with GameNet comes to a close on October 12, 2018.

Pearl Abyss decided to undertake its new role as publisher in Russia, hoping to engage more closely with Adventurers and improve the overall gaming experience.

As of now, the companies are working to make sure there are no disturbances to the game during the transfer of account and character information from GameNet to Pearl Abyss. Pearl Abyss also assured that Adventurers in Russia will be able to continue playing on their own server, not an integrated server with Europe.

Finally, Pearl Abyss plans to actively implement Adventures’ concerns and opinions going forward for the most transparent operations. All future updates and announcements regarding Black Desert Online Russia can be found on the company’s newly-launched official Russian website.

Pearl Abyss also plans to answer Adventurers’ questions and provide customer support through the official website. Adventures can take part in conversations on Pearl Abyss’ official VK and Youtube channels as well. "

#39 Kushina, Oct 10, 2018
    Kibb likes this.
  20. Zarankai

This is not just a pvp game its also a life skilling game , I bet you dont even seahunt 4head
    :

everything else I agree with but seahunt already been nerfed and if you did it you would know.